Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

Hey, everyone! I am so happy to see that a lot people supports this project. It is great that crypto enthusiasts see a bright future of the project that want to resolve some current serious problems of the market.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:17:25 PM

Hey, everyone! I am so happy to see that a lot people supports this project. It is great that crypto enthusiasts see a bright future of the project that want to resolve some current serious problems of the market.
I like the idea of using masternodes. It can be a really interesting and simple way to increase your profits because there is a low cost of entry, only 5000 qyno. But I still don’t get why you are saying that there are a lot of supporters. Where have you found this information.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

I like the idea of using masternodes. It can be a really interesting and simple way to increase your profits because there is a low cost of entry, only 5000 qyno. But I still don’t get why you are saying that there are a lot of supporters. Where have you found this information.
It is true. Qyno gives a nice opportunity to have a stable passive profit. I think you need to be subscribed on Qyno’s account in facebook. Someone said that there could be a lot of interesting information and I agree with this conclusion. You need to say their weekly report.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

It is true. Qyno gives a nice opportunity to have a stable passive profit. I think you need to be subscribed on Qyno’s account in facebook. Someone said that there could be a lot of interesting information and I agree with this conclusion. You need to say their weekly report.
Maybe you are right. Can you send me the link so I can read it by myself? I am really interested in this project and will be a pleasure for me to find some information about it.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

Maybe you are right. Can you send me the link so I can read it by myself? I am really interested in this project and will be a pleasure for me to find some information about it.
Also, it will help to you to stay tuned because this project deserves to be followed. Here is the link.
https://www.facebook.com/qynoproject
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

As I understand, that developers used masternodes in design of this project. I heard that masternodes have many advantages like better anonymity, but I am still not sure about it. Can someone explain me how exactly it is supposed to work.
Ree_2018

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:03:50 PM

I would like to say some words about the development team. In addition to what is in the platform now and what functions are present, they also develop additional functionality within the framework of the Qyno foundation protocol. this indicates that the developers do not stop there, but move on.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

As I understand, that developers used masternodes in design of this project. I heard that masternodes have many advantages like better anonymity, but I am still not sure about it. Can someone explain me how exactly it is supposed to work.
Actually, it is pretty simple. Masternode is a decentralized server that keeps a wallet with some cryptocurrency in. The most important part is the speed of transactions. Users will be able to sending/receiving instantly. It is a great feature I guess.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

Actually, it is pretty simple. Masternode is a decentralized server that keeps a wallet with some cryptocurrency in. The most important part is the speed of transactions. Users will be able to sending/receiving instantly. It is a great feature I guess.
Well, it is true. Holders of cryptocurrencies are used to waste a lot of time on transactions. I hope that developers have enough experience and knowledge to support masternodes. As I know this is a long-term investment.
guarino

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

Well, it is true. Holders of cryptocurrencies are used to waste a lot of time on transactions. I hope that developers have enough experience and knowledge to support masternodes. As I know this is a long-term investment.
Yep, you are right but I am sure that this coin will have an enough trading volume. Developers tried to design a project that will combine new ideas and experience of existing masternode projects. I will follow this project to be in touch with their progress.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:22:20 PM

Yep, you are right but I am sure that this coin will have an enough trading volume. Developers tried to design a project that will combine new ideas and experience of existing masternode projects. I will follow this project to be in touch with their progress.
It is a good idea. I hope the will be able to achieve their goals. So, what can you tell me about this guaranteed passive profit? They offer annual masternode ROI of 21911%. Is it real?
guarino

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:27:13 PM

It is a good idea. I hope the will be able to achieve their goals. So, what can you tell me about this guaranteed passive profit? They offer annual masternode ROI of 21911%. Is it real?
Why not? To design and support a project like Qyno developers need to raise enormous funds. That’s why they offer a nice passive profit for users. Besides, users will be able to monitor their profits all the time.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

Why not? To design and support a project like Qyno developers need to raise enormous funds. That’s why they offer a nice passive profit for users. Besides, users will be able to monitor their profits all the time.
Ok. But there are so many competitors on the current market. I know more than 10 coins that are based on masternode. Why will Qyno be better than many others? I want to know its special features.
guarino

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

Ok. But there are so many competitors on the current market. I know more than 10 coins that are based on masternode. Why will Qyno be better than many others? I want to know its special features.
Let’s see. First of all, it is the Qyno coin. Developers guarantees a simple and fast adoption of the system. Furthermore, this coin will be enough stable to prevent making cost analysis for users looking to enter the system difficult to calculate.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:42:13 PM

Let’s see. First of all, it is the Qyno coin. Developers guarantees a simple and fast adoption of the system. Furthermore, this coin will be enough stable to prevent making cost analysis for users looking to enter the system difficult to calculate.
Probably I should read more information about the project because it is still hard to understand all details. Thank you for your explanation. Now I have less questions than before.
guarino

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

Probably I should read more information about the project because it is still hard to understand all details. Thank you for your explanation. Now I have less questions than before.
I am happy to help you. You can visit their social media accounts. Often there you can find more interesting information than on their website or technical documentation. I wish you good luck and I hope you will appreciate this project as much as I do.
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:08:36 PM

[/quote]I am happy to help you. You can visit their social media accounts. Often there you can find more interesting information than on their website or technical documentation. I wish you good luck and I hope you will appreciate this project as much as I do.
[/quote]
Were can i find the links to projects social media accounts? No links in the thread..

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

I am happy to help you. You can visit their social media accounts. Often there you can find more interesting information than on their website or technical documentation. I wish you good luck and I hope you will appreciate this project as much as I do.
[/quote]
Were can i find the links to projects social media accounts? No links in the thread..
[/quote]

.Discord. .Website. .Facebook. .Twitter. .YouTube. .Github.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
coinusS

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:09:33 AM

A promising idea of the project is always one of the main indicators of successful startups,I think there's a very interesting idea,I wish the project the rapid growth. I'm getting to know the project now and would like to wish the developers good luck!
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:33:46 AM

This example informed on the website of Qyno in which invested 2.45 BTC in a year the return will be 346.4771625 BTC and only for those who have a masternode?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: