Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:48:16 AM

Hey everyone. I want to know about the bounty campaign. I know that qynocoin has an interesting bounty and I want to know what’s going on. How it is paid and is it popular?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:54:39 AM

Hey everyone. I want to know about the bounty campaign. I know that qynocoin has an interesting bounty and I want to know what’s going on. How it is paid and is it popular?
It is enough popular I think. There a lot of users that support this project. You can communicate with them in their discord channel. I guess you need to know how to find the link.
peetah

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:59:08 AM

It is enough popular I think. There a lot of users that support this project. You can communicate with them in their discord channel. I guess you need to know how to find the link.
Yes, thank you. I guess I will visit it. It is nice to know that this bounty is successful because it was a little bit unusual for me from the first sight. Maybe, only I was that person who thought like this.
Techsan

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

Yes, thank you. I guess I will visit it. It is nice to know that this bounty is successful because it was a little bit unusual for me from the first sight. Maybe, only I was that person who thought like this.
Don’t worry because I was surprised by this bounty also. I was really unusual but I see that it is even more interesting and useful than other projects have. This is why it is in a great demand.
peetah

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:11:26 AM

Don’t worry because I was surprised by this bounty also. I was really unusual but I see that it is even more interesting and useful than other projects have. This is why it is in a great demand.
It is in a great demand because the coin is interesting also. I guess it is predictable and I hope developers will achieve all of their goals to earn more respect from community.
Techsan

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:16:55 AM

It is in a great demand because the coin is interesting also. I guess it is predictable and I hope developers will achieve all of their goals to earn more respect from community.
Good conclusion. They’ve already done a great job and they will never leave miner, so I don’t think there will be problems. Everything will be ok!
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

Was the exact date of payment made to the CB shared?
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

I see a link "Get your Free Qyno?" on the Information page. Has anyone already tried this project feature? What can you tell about the results?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

I see a link "Get your Free Qyno?" on the Information page. Has anyone already tried this project feature? What can you tell about the results?
It really works! Try to do it today, because tomorrow your opportunity may already disappear
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

This is an attraction to participate in the bounty program. The project team fairly competently beat the usual bounty program so that it became quite popular
12coins

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

This is an attraction to participate in the bounty program. The project team fairly competently beat the usual bounty program so that it became quite popular
does the project team play dollars in the framework of the bounty program for the crypto currency project? Why does it look so unlikely?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

does the project team play dollars in the framework of the bounty program for the crypto currency project? Why does it look so unlikely?
The purpose of this project is the integration of the crypto-currency market into the traditional economy. About this written a lot of articles
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

The purpose of this project is the integration of the crypto-currency market into the traditional economy. About this written a lot of articles
Yes this is true. It is much easier to play on the crypto-currency market and get a dollar reward. Thus, beginners are easier to understand the essence of the activity
12coins

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Yes this is true. It is much easier to play on the crypto-currency market and get a dollar reward. Thus, beginners are easier to understand the essence of the activity
Good! But I would call this move ambiguous. And what are the conditions for participating in the bounty program? After all, judging by the fact that the remuneration is non-standard, the conditions are also changed?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

Good! But I would call this move ambiguous. And what are the conditions for participating in the bounty program? After all, judging by the fact that the remuneration is non-standard, the conditions are also changed?
Try to follow the link, which is attached on the site or on the project information page. For your convenience: https://gleam.io/fX0Qi/qyno-bounty-campaign
12coins

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

Try to follow the link, which is attached on the site or on the project information page. For your convenience: https://gleam.io/fX0Qi/qyno-bounty-campaign
there are no problem, that this is a third-party site? I did not even notice it. Does it provide a secure connection, or does it need to include a firewall?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

Qyno Bounty Campaign
IMPORTANT RULES

* ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST JOIN IN OUR DISCORD CHAT FOR NEWS

* Must stay in chat until the end of the competition, otherwise your participation will be disqualified.

* ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST ENTER A QYNO ADDRESS TO RECEIVE COINS

* Must have a Qyno address until the end of the competition, otherwise you can't get paid.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:23:42 PM

I participated in the bounty program of this project, and I can say that the remuneration is paid on time, and usually in the crypto currency equivalent
Really? I thought that a member of the bounty program gets his reward by the standard currency (dollar). It's good that the reward comes in the project's crypto currency
cjl1984

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

The prospects for the development of the financial ecosystem are still good. Investors can continue to look at the Qyno coin project and expect the follow-up of the project team to be more convenient in marketing.
12coins

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

I participated in the bounty program of this project, and I can say that the remuneration is paid on time, and usually in the crypto currency equivalent
Very bad .. I really already started to think that the bonus for participating in the bounty program will be able to come to my account without any problems!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: