Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
sub95

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:50:30 PM

Qyno is a blockchain-based financial ecosystem centered around Qyno Coin, a high performance digital currency.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

guys, before getting to know this project, I did not know much about financial systems, but these developers turned my mind around! I am sure that this project should be involved, since the undeniable advantages that Qyno's coin possesses allow it to be out of competition. Roll Eyes
TAZMAN-DEVIL

Activity: 131
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

Qyno is the future of the world, with high profitability, as well as a good team Smiley

CryptoDelakins

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:03:25 AM

This blockchain project is wonderful. Offering a passive income with a 23652% annual return of investment. 
Masternode operators to earn a generous 90% block reward, that's nice. 
QNO transactions instant, anonymous and low cost. 
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:08:29 AM

This example informed on the website of Qyno in which invested 2.45 BTC in a year the return will be 346.4771625 BTC and only for those who have a masternode?

Yes

And without masternode, is there a way to have a reasonable ROI, or is it just doing trade / HOLD so that it can reach a beatiful value in ROI?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:09:12 AM

Qynocoin really offers a new approach to maternode coins. I guess it has more paths of development than many others. It is a nice project to invest some money in. I will follow it to see what will happen next.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:15:33 AM

Qynocoin really offers a new approach to maternode coins. I guess it has more paths of development than many others. It is a nice project to invest some money in. I will follow it to see what will happen next.
Actually, I can tell what will happen next. Qyno coin is supposed to launch their blockchain in 3 days. I guess this event deserves to be noticed. QYno is a special coin that united experience of predecessors and innovational technologies.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:20:49 AM

Actually, I can tell what will happen next. Qyno coin is supposed to launch their blockchain in 3 days. I guess this event deserves to be noticed. QYno is a special coin that united experience of predecessors and innovational technologies.
You are absolutely right. It is so nice to see that they have a high-speed pace of development. Anyway, I still have some doubts about this project. Masternodes is long-termed investment and no one can say when exactly it will work. 
guarino

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

You are absolutely right. It is so nice to see that they have a high-speed pace of development. Anyway, I still have some doubts about this project. Masternodes is long-termed investment and no one can say when exactly it will work. 
Actually, I can’t agree with. Maybe it is a long-term investment that requires serious amounts of money, but it is worthy. Investors and miners will get a great profit that no one can deny.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:31:50 AM

Actually, I can’t agree with. Maybe it is a long-term investment that requires serious amounts of money, but it is worthy. Investors and miners will get a great profit that no one can deny.
Well, time will tell. I really hope that you are right because I thinks that bitcoin needs to have a serious alternative. This coin couldn’t be on the top forever. Crypto community deserves some changes to help to make it stronger.
guarino

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:36:44 AM

Well, time will tell. I really hope that you are right because I thinks that bitcoin needs to have a serious alternative. This coin couldn’t be on the top forever. Crypto community deserves some changes to help to make it stronger.
Nice thought. To be fair, I am really sure about Qynocoin. It has everything that is needed for a successful work. It uses blockchain, special algorithm that helps to bring fair profit to miners and a small price for a collateral. What else is needed?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:42:05 AM

Nice thought. To be fair, I am really sure about Qynocoin. It has everything that is needed for a successful work. It uses blockchain, special algorithm that helps to bring fair profit to miners and a small price for a collateral. What else is needed?
Well, it looks really logic. I hope these features will attract many people all over the world and project could be developed as it needs to be. How much costs a collateral?
guarino

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:47:03 AM

Well, it looks really logic. I hope these features will attract many people all over the world and project could be developed as it needs to be. How much costs a collateral?
It costs only 5000 QYNO. Price USD/QNO: $3.06. Price BTC/QNO: 0.00049 BTC. I hope this information was useful for you. It is a great price to be able to have a high passive income per year.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:53:10 AM

It costs only 5000 QYNO. Price USD/QNO: $3.06. Price BTC/QNO: 0.00049 BTC. I hope this information was useful for you. It is a great price to be able to have a high passive income per year.
It is so true. Now the project looks even more attractive. Users need to spend only 2.45 BTC to make an enormous profit. I guess it is the best offer that I have seen in this year. I want to see what will happen next.
guarino

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:58:23 AM

It is so true. Now the project looks even more attractive. Users need to spend only 2.45 BTC to make an enormous profit. I guess it is the best offer that I have seen in this year. I want to see what will happen next.
I am really sure that you will pleasantly surprised as many other users. I am a meticulous person but I really believe in this project very much.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

Great project. It inspires me more than other existing currencies on the market. I hope it will become more popular day by day. I will promote Qynocoin to my friends because I really believe that they could get guaranteed profits.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

Great project. It inspires me more than other existing currencies on the market. I hope it will become more popular day by day. I will promote Qynocoin to my friends because I really believe that they could get guaranteed profits.
Actually, you can even earn free coins thanks to your efforts. I mean there is lot of opportunities for people like you. I see that you have trust in this project, so it can be interesting for you, I am sure.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:11:47 AM

Actually, you can even earn free coins thanks to your efforts. I mean there is lot of opportunities for people like you. I see that you have trust in this project, so it can be interesting for you, I am sure.
What are you talking about? I would be really happy to earn some tokens. I guess it really can improve my financial prosperity. What exactly I need to do? How much I can earn?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:16:51 AM

What are you talking about? I would be really happy to earn some tokens. I guess it really can improve my financial prosperity. What exactly I need to do? How much I can earn?
I mean that you can participate in the bounty campaign. It is great way to make project more popular and public more informed about qynocoin. How much you can earn depends on how much you can work. Take your chance.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:22:45 AM

I mean that you can participate in the bounty campaign. It is great way to make project more popular and public more informed about qynocoin. How much you can earn depends on how much you can work. Take your chance.
Thanks for your advice. I haven’t known that qynocoin has an active bounty campaign before. Well, I guess I should try it. Can you send me some link where I can study details about it, please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: