Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:27:22 AM

Great project. It inspires me more than other existing currencies on the market. I hope it will become more popular day by day. I will promote Qynocoin to my friends because I really believe that they could get guaranteed profits.
Actually, you can even earn free coins thanks to your efforts. I mean there is lot of opportunities for people like you. I see that you have trust in this project, so it can be interesting for you, I am sure.
What are you talking about? I would be really happy to earn some tokens. I guess it really can improve my financial prosperity. What exactly I need to do? How much I can earn?
I mean that you can participate in the bounty campaign. It is great way to make project more popular and public more informed about qynocoin. How much you can earn depends on how much you can work. Take your chance.
Thanks for your advice. I haven’t known that qynocoin has an active bounty campaign before. Well, I guess I should try it. Can you send me some link where I can study details about it, please?
Yes, of course. It will be a pleasure for me to help you.
https://www.facebook.com/qynoproject/app/152351391599356/?ref=page_internal
Besides, their bounty is designed so exciting. It could be interesting and joyful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:33:07 AM

Great project. It inspires me more than other existing currencies on the market. I hope it will become more popular day by day. I will promote Qynocoin to my friends because I really believe that they could get guaranteed profits.
Actually, you can even earn free coins thanks to your efforts. I mean there is lot of opportunities for people like you. I see that you have trust in this project, so it can be interesting for you, I am sure.
What are you talking about? I would be really happy to earn some tokens. I guess it really can improve my financial prosperity. What exactly I need to do? How much I can earn?
I mean that you can participate in the bounty campaign. It is great way to make project more popular and public more informed about qynocoin. How much you can earn depends on how much you can work. Take your chance.
Thanks for your advice. I haven’t known that qynocoin has an active bounty campaign before. Well, I guess I should try it. Can you send me some link where I can study details about it, please?
Yes, of course. It will be a pleasure for me to help you.
https://www.facebook.com/qynoproject/app/152351391599356/?ref=page_internal
Besides, their bounty is designed so exciting. It could be interesting and joyful.

You’re right. I like that I can open more entries after I will fulfill previous. I hope many users will as attracted as I am. This project and this bounty are something special.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:34:06 AM

Hey, guys! I have several questions about this project. I read all offered information but I couldn’t find some important details. Is this coin listed on different exchanges at the current moment?
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:39:57 AM

Hey, guys! I have several questions about this project. I read all offered information but I couldn’t find some important details. Is this coin listed on different exchanges at the current moment?
Actually, not yet. I think they will be listed pretty soon. Developers will launch their blockchain really soon and I think it won’t take long to list their coin.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:44:20 AM

Actually, not yet. I think they will be listed pretty soon. Developers will launch their blockchain really soon and I think it won’t take long to list their coin.
It is great that they have interesting and promising plans. I guess they just need more time to achieve all of their goals. Do developers plan to design apps for mobile phones. I guess it will be a nice thought for users.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:49:09 AM

It is great that they have interesting and promising plans. I guess they just need more time to achieve all of their goals. Do developers plan to design apps for mobile phones. I guess it will be a nice thought for users.
You are right. It is will simplifies their digitals assets management. Developers are working on these applications. The android app is done on 45% and the ios for 35%. It is pretty impressive I think.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

You are right. It is will simplifies their digitals assets management. Developers are working on these applications. The android app is done on 45% and the ios for 35%. It is pretty impressive I think.
Wow. It is good news. Where have you found this information? I want to know everything about this project too. Can you send me the source of this information?
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:59:02 AM

Wow. It is good news. Where have you found this information? I want to know everything about this project too. Can you send me the source of this information?
Ok. It is nothing hard. You just need to read attentively information from Qynocoin’s website.
https://www.qyno.org/
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:13:22 AM

The future is already in sight. Now it's time people know the power of blockchain technology.  Qyno project is the future. I see great prospects, team skills and a great idea! Very conveniently implemented approach to each participant.
Yeah right I can see it also. But the team should maintain the good managing and planning of the project. They should create some activities of programs towards the improvement and gathering some investors.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

friends, I believe that creating a financial ecosystem centered around a multifunctional coin is a great idea. developers are trying to develop a crypto currency and bring it closer to reality, and that's right!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

friends, I believe that creating a financial ecosystem centered around a multifunctional coin is a great idea. developers are trying to develop a crypto currency and bring it closer to reality, and that's right!
the reason for this is the built-in in the coin protocols instantsend and PrivateSend, which provide instant, anonymous and almost zero transactions. they are also free to send.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

Qyno platform deserves the attention of business people engaged in business - their financial goals will be achieved with the help of this platform. it is a solution for trade in assets and goods in a safe, inexpensive environment. Wink
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

as I see, soon the launch of the blockchain is expected. I heard from an acquaintance that the next stage after the launch of the blockchain will be listing on the exchange. it makes me happy, and I look forward to the launch and development of both events Cheesy
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

as I see, soon the launch of the blockchain is expected. I heard from an acquaintance that the next stage after the launch of the blockchain will be listing on the exchange. it makes me happy, and I look forward to the launch and development of both events Cheesy
first of all, after the blockchain there should be a stabilization in the network. Since the listing status is still under development, the real-time data will be available after the transfer and collection of coins at the crowdsale.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

first of all, after the blockchain there should be a stabilization in the network. Since the listing status is still under development, the real-time data will be available after the transfer and collection of coins at the crowdsale.
thanks for the information. I would like to be a participant of this project, because, as I believe, community members are usually the first to learn about significant platform events - contests, developments and the launch of various processes.
peetah

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

an integral part of the blockchain platform for me is the security and anonymity of transactions. on this platform, I do not see it yet. probably, after the launch of the lock-up, the main functions will run smoothly, and I will be able to see the additional features of this project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

an integral part of the blockchain platform for me is the security and anonymity of transactions. on this platform, I do not see it yet. probably, after the launch of the lock-up, the main functions will run smoothly, and I will be able to see the additional features of this project.
you are right. tools and infrastructure of the blockchain are provided by wallets, the versions of which will be released after the launch of the blockchain. Considering that observation and analysis methods are becoming increasingly complex, protecting privacy is an important factor in the use of such a platform. it is these problems that Qyno's purse solves, including the PrivateSend function, which allows anonymous transactions.
CompassSupport
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

Hi All!

We offer install your masternodes if you can't do it!
Also we offer coin and masternode explorer for devs!
See more on 'Masternode Service Server'
https://discord.gg/kjrWXM4
peetah

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

now I see that these or those versions of wallets for a computer with different operating systems and for a mobile phone with different operating systems are either at the final stage of development, or practically complete the development. means waiting for the final launch of the wallets is not long Smiley
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

now I see that these or those versions of wallets for a computer with different operating systems and for a mobile phone with different operating systems are either at the final stage of development, or practically complete the development. means waiting for the final launch of the wallets is not long Smiley
it is quite true. which attracts me, there is also a paper wallet available, which will eliminate the possibility of hacking and allow you to store keys and passwords with you. the main thing is not to lose the carrier, otherwise it will probably not be possible to restore it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: