Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

guys, I now got acquainted with the income simulator, which clearly shows how much you can earn with this project and a high-performance coin like Qyno. for example, when investing in 5000 coins of Qyno, which is equivalent to almost 2.5 bitcoins, the monthly income is almost $ 300. in my opinion, this is a good income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

guys, I now got acquainted with the income simulator, which clearly shows how much you can earn with this project and a high-performance coin like Qyno. for example, when investing in 5000 coins of Qyno, which is equivalent to almost 2.5 bitcoins, the monthly income is almost $ 300. in my opinion, this is a good income.
I hold the same opinion. Despite the fact that these are based on the specification of a coin with 10 online masternodes, this is good data. well, we'll look forward to when live data will be available, and this will happen after the launch of the blockchain.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

I could not help but pay attention to the fact that a lot of events on this platform are connected with the launch of the blockchain: the release of all versions of purses, data on income, listing on the exchange. given the undeniable advantages of the project, I expect more than anyone else for this event!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

I could not help but pay attention to the fact that a lot of events on this platform are connected with the launch of the blockchain: the release of all versions of purses, data on income, listing on the exchange. given the undeniable advantages of the project, I expect more than anyone else for this event!
it is all right, because the best conditions for obtaining passive income are concentrated on this platform: it's low entry cost (5000 coins Qyno), ease of generation and quick return on investment. Also, these are additional opportunities for the acquisition of the annual masternodes of the ROI.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

in general, the platform, uniquely, is a key approach to the production of crypto currency. this provides the masternodes, which uses the verification of each subsequent level for the networks of blockchain in a non-standard way, different from the classical mining. This service is able to extract coins in a new way, providing a beautiful passive income.
Nemusha69

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

the QYNO coin will function as a stable asset enabling the development of the project's ecosystem. Second, the QYNO coin will reward masternode operators with industry-leading ROI, as masternode operators will earn a generous passive income due to a staggering 90% block reward.
Nemusha69

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

Qyno Project
https://www.qyno.org/

Qyno project's goal is the development of tools and products that can allow everyone to access faster, safer, anonymous, and near-zero cost financial products and services. Having meticulously studied and tested existing blockchain-based financial products and networks, we created Qyno with the aim of becoming a reference in the blockchain financial services sector after concluding that others fail to deliver on the goals which are our vision.

One of the biggest benefits of this coin is that Max coin supply is the approximation of the maximum amount of coins to be created. And it was calculated to provide enough monetary supply while avoiding inflation.

From the outset, the pillar of the Qyno project will be the QYNO coin, a utility coin with two aims. First, the QYNO coin will function as a stable asset enabling the development of the project's ecosystem. Second, the QYNO coin will reward master node operators with industry-leading ROI, as master node operators will earn a generous passive income due to a staggering 90% block reward. The purpose of such a mammoth block reward is to create a very high incentive for master node operators working to secure the network.
bony webster

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

Given the positive dynamics of the cryptocurrency industry development, we can conclude that this project will appeal to the cryptocurrency community and will be warmly received by potential investors

amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

Given the positive dynamics of the cryptocurrency industry development, we can conclude that this project will appeal to the cryptocurrency community and will be warmly received by potential investors
The coin has quite an interesting technology. I think that crypto enthusiasts will not pass by this coin. It can offer new solutions in the blockchain industry.
bony webster

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

The coin has quite an interesting technology. I think that crypto enthusiasts will not pass by this coin. It can offer new solutions in the blockchain industry.
The only factor that can prevent the introduction of this coin at the global level is too much competition. There are a lot of such tokens and developers will have to try very hard to overcome such a big competition

amanai

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

The only factor that can prevent the introduction of this coin at the global level is too much competition. There are a lot of such tokens and developers will have to try very hard to overcome such a big competition
The project offers the user unique features that modern coins cannot offer. This technology is definitely innovative and will be a success. The opportunity to receive such rewards with the help of master nodes will attract many investors.
bony webster

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

The project offers the user unique features that modern coins cannot offer. This technology is definitely innovative and will be a success. The opportunity to receive such rewards with the help of master nodes will attract many investors.
In order to get the master node you need to buy 5000 tokens of this project, it is equal to approximately 2.45 btc. Personally, I don't have the money to afford the luxury.

amanai

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:21:17 AM

In order to get the master node you need to buy 5000 tokens of this project, it is equal to approximately 2.45 btc. Personally, I don't have the money to afford the luxury.
You can just buy a certain amount of tokens. You don't have to be a master node. In any case, the token will manifest itself at the expense of its technology and the ability to integrate any commercial activity on the blockchain.
bony webster

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

You can just buy a certain amount of tokens. You don't have to be a master node. In any case, the token will manifest itself at the expense of its technology and the ability to integrate any commercial activity on the blockchain.

Perhaps I will look at the conditions of the bounty company, perhaps participation in the bounty company will allow you to get a good amount of tokens. Not everyone will be able to take a master node with this condition.

QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

Perhaps I will look at the conditions of the bounty company, perhaps participation in the bounty company will allow you to get a good amount of tokens. Not everyone will be able to take a master node with this condition.

All of you must understand that we are talking about a Crypto Coin based on bitcoin core. This is not an ICO, ETH, tokens and things like this.

Just for the info.

Thank you

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
amanai

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

Bounty company is also a good option. In any case, the investment in this project will pay off. The project is developing steadily and soon it will launch the blockchain need not to miss this moment.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

The maximum supply of coins is 100 000 000 that can not but rejoice. Those projects that supply more than 1 billion have a weak growth potential. This token can show very good growth in the coming years
amanai

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

The maximum supply of coins is 100 000 000 that can not but rejoice. Those projects that supply more than 1 billion have a weak growth potential. This token can show very good growth in the coming years
You're absolutely right. Given the specifics of this token , it can be concluded that its implementation is possible in many areas of activity, which in turn tells us that this token will be a very good demand, and the greater the demand the higher the price.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

You're absolutely right. Given the specifics of this token , it can be concluded that its implementation is possible in many areas of activity, which in turn tells us that this token will be a very good demand, and the greater the demand the higher the price.
What do you think to what level can increase the capitalization of this token? Is it able to enter the top 20 coins or even higher? What is your opinion on this?
amanai

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

What do you think to what level can increase the capitalization of this token? Is it able to enter the top 20 coins or even higher? What is your opinion on this?
It is too early to talk about this, we need to wait for the launch of the blockchain and see how the platform will behave . But in general, as I said, the project has good prospects. So everything is possible, the capitalization will certainly increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: