Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:06:28 PM

The maximum supply of coins is 100 000 000 that can not but rejoice. Those projects that supply more than 1 billion have a weak growth potential. This token can show very good growth in the coming years
You're absolutely right. Given the specifics of this token , it can be concluded that its implementation is possible in many areas of activity, which in turn tells us that this token will be a very good demand, and the greater the demand the higher the price.
What do you think to what level can increase the capitalization of this token? Is it able to enter the top 20 coins or even higher? What is your opinion on this?
It is too early to talk about this, we need to wait for the launch of the blockchain and see how the platform will behave . But in general, as I said, the project has good prospects. So everything is possible, the capitalization will certainly increase.
Do not you think that the reward for the master of the nod in 90% is too huge a value? Why did the developers take such measures? Will it be beneficial for the project itself?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

The maximum supply of coins is 100 000 000 that can not but rejoice. Those projects that supply more than 1 billion have a weak growth potential. This token can show very good growth in the coming years
You're absolutely right. Given the specifics of this token , it can be concluded that its implementation is possible in many areas of activity, which in turn tells us that this token will be a very good demand, and the greater the demand the higher the price.
What do you think to what level can increase the capitalization of this token? Is it able to enter the top 20 coins or even higher? What is your opinion on this?
It is too early to talk about this, we need to wait for the launch of the blockchain and see how the platform will behave . But in general, as I said, the project has good prospects. So everything is possible, the capitalization will certainly increase.
Do not you think that the reward for the master of the nod in 90% is too huge a value? Why did the developers take such measures? Will it be beneficial for the project itself?
It's very simple, the developers have gone to such measures in order to avoid too early token sales and to attract large investors who can later become matser nodes. This will greatly affect the financial stability of the token and will earn master node.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

It's very simple, the developers have gone to such measures in order to avoid too early token sales and to attract large investors who can later become matser nodes. This will greatly affect the financial stability of the token and will earn master node.
Well, let's see how it will be in practice. There are 3 days left to launch the blockchain, wallets for many operating systems are in the final stage of development.It is very interesting how this token will prove itself in the cryptocurrency communication.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

Do you think the development team will be able to complete the project within the specified time frame? I think one year for such a project is quite short.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

Do you think the development team will be able to complete the project within the specified time frame? I think one year for such a project is quite short.
But so far , the developers are systematically moving towards its goal, yet no deadline has not been overdue. So this is not a reason for concern, the developers are able to present us a complete and stable working product
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

A positive review for me and i would love to support this kind of project..Just need a strong commitment to pursue this, many partners and users will benefit on it.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

But so far , the developers are systematically moving towards its goal, yet no deadline has not been overdue. So this is not a reason for concern, the developers are able to present us a complete and stable working product

I would like to believe that those percentages that promise us the developers are really real and any master nodes can have such a profit. Previously, I have not met such a yield in any project.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

I would like to believe that those percentages that promise us the developers are really real and any master nodes can have such a profit. Previously, I have not met such a yield in any project.
Open a chart of any more or less proven cryptocurrency. Some of them give a profitability of several thousand percent , so I see no reason to doubt. As they say you will not try to know if you are ready to invest 2.45 BTC you can check it yourself soon.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

Open a chart of any more or less proven cryptocurrency. Some of them give a profitability of several thousand percent , so I see no reason to doubt. As they say you will not try to know if you are ready to invest 2.45 BTC you can check it yourself soon.
Perhaps I will study the project even more carefully, look at the ratings that various sites give to it, read more reviews and opinions about it and then make a final decision. Any investment should be treated with the utmost seriousness
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

Now all projects guarantee faster, safer, anonymous, it is interesting to see what happens at Qyno https://www.qyno.org . Smiley
icochain.io

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

the team looks great. do you guys have an MVP?
maceloolivera

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

It is a very well designed Project and is being very well seen in the community.

Username telegram: @marcelo477
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

I believe that the coin Qyno, like no other, is able to change the world of crypto currency and bring it closer to perfection. its technological feature, implying the existence of protocols instantsend and PrivateSend, makes transactions instant, cheap and secure.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

I believe that the coin Qyno, like no other, is able to change the world of crypto currency and bring it closer to perfection. its technological feature, implying the existence of protocols instantsend and PrivateSend, makes transactions instant, cheap and secure.
I completely agree with you. while the goal of the project is to develop convenient tools and products that provide access to financial products and services much faster, cheaper and more anonymous, unlike their predecessors.
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

I completely agree with you. while the goal of the project is to develop convenient tools and products that provide access to financial products and services much faster, cheaper and more anonymous, unlike their predecessors.
Faster, cheaper and private platform.
I think that Qyno Coin has big potential to surpass its predecessors and make a real revolution in crypto ecosystem with its breaking features.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

but it seems to me that the competition for this project simply can not be, because I consider it the best in everything! agree that for business this platform will also be useful, given the advantages of the coin. thus, thanks to an inexpensive and safe environment, entrepreneurs will achieve their financial goals without much difficulty.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

surpassing potential competitors, the developers conducted a lot of research and a thorough study of the market and existing blockchain projects in the field of finance. the result will be a unique product that will accomplish and achieve those goals that failed to achieve previous projects.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

As far as I understand, developers compare themselves with bitcoin as with the more outdated technology of coin mining and offer a new way of solution through more modern methods. besides, they have something to navigate: bitcoin really became expensive for service, it has high commissions and a slow transaction speed.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

As far as I understand, developers compare themselves with bitcoin as with the more outdated technology of coin mining and offer a new way of solution through more modern methods. besides, they have something to navigate: bitcoin really became expensive for service, it has high commissions and a slow transaction speed.
I think that the bitcoin network was just an example. in general, the coin Qyno, as well as the project as a whole, is based on the technology of blockchain and network architecture, allowing to go beyond the bitcoin network and providing an impeccable instant and low transaction speed.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

guys, I'm in this project not so long ago, so I still have not mastered all the subtleties of technology. Tell me, what is the secret of this coin? What is the technology of its extraction based on? I heard that there is also a passive income here. I would like to know more about this Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: