Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
eko3425

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:52:45 PM

Innovative and very exciting project, it will surely be successful and will reach the planned goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avilaknight

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:47:51 AM

It is project  great!
cjl1984

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

The development prospect of block chain financial ecosystem is very good. Qyno Coin blockchain project is worthy of the majority of investors and long-term holding
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

Hi. How can I change wallet address in Bounty form? Just closed the browser without copying wallet. Thanks.
Eriks4

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

How do the first coins get generated if there are neither wallets nor miners to download on your homepage? There is absolutely no info how exactly one can start mining ... And where is the whitepaper gone??
tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

I see the details of the project on the web is very interesting and I have read it on their web page, it will be very successful in the future I am sure it is, I will support this project
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

Vietnamese translation reserved!
https://www.qyno.org
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
klemo2018

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

THE QYNO PROJECT

One fascinating thing about the Qyno project has to do with Financial Products on the Blockchain. In fact, traditional financial systems are more than just payment solutions; they're entire ecosystems aimed at capturing all of the financial activity present in society. The difference between traditional and blockchain based financial systems is that traditional, or centralized systems, rely on third parties for processing data and require high financial upkeep for executives, presidents, and trustees. Decentralized, blockchain based solutions such as Qyno are able to capture the same financial ecosystem without any of the costs associated with third parties, CEO's, or brick and mortar locations. Because of this, Qyno is able to offer users and merchants alike eCommerce solutions at fractions of the traditional costs.
One day I entered one bank with the aim of opening new bank account in which I could save for my children for the future. The trouble was too much that I later decided to stop the whole process for opening the accounts. First I should have some fixed amount of money to put into the accounts for the first time. The initial amount was a bit scary looking at the fact that I needed to grow the account gradually since the children have long years ahead to enjoy whatever their good Dad was going to save for them.
Then several documentation to proof my nationality, location, proof of residence and the so so many things demanded. It was so frustration, embarrassing, and time wasting. And even the filling of the forms for processing; the queuing to the counter after a hassle of going through the back office instructions, was another struggle and unpleasant for me. The blockchain has come to save all these troubles. And not just any financial blockchain but a fast processing project with Qyno aims to bring the cryptocurrency world closer to the real world through the use of Qyno Coin, our highly applicable and adoptable digital currency. Qyno Coin (QNO) is embedded with InstantSend and PrivateSend featurues, making QNO transactions instant, anonymous and nearly free to send. With Qyno, businesses finally have a solution for trading assets and goods in a secure, low-cost environment that allows them to reach their financial objectives.
Qyno project's goal is the development of tools and products that can allow everyone acces to faster, safer, anonymous, and near-zero cost financial products and services. Having meticulously studied and tested existing blockchain-based financial products and networks, we created Qyno with the aim of becoming a reference in the blockchain financial services sector after concluding that others fail to deliver on the goals which are our vision.
Predecessors are meant to be learned from and eventually overcome. If this weren't the case, we would still be stuck with Friendster for social networking or Napster for peer-to-peer sharing. Bitcoin may be just such a predecessor, yet there isn't enough being done in the blockchain space to move beyond its slow transaction times and exorbitant fees.
The core of the Qyno Project is Qyno Coin (QNO), a digital currency based on the latest blockchain technology and network architecture created go beyond Bitcoin by providing seamless, instant, and low cost transactions secured by masternodes.
Users adopting Qyno will find the timely deployment and integration of Q-PayGate, the payment gateway milestone at the core of the Qyno financial ecosystem. With Q-PayGate any tool, product, or merchant service can be seamlessly integrated with the blockchain, allowing users a time-saving, streamlined experience that delivers unmatched functionality. Developing and implementing payment plugins for any eCommerce platform, such as industry giants WooCommerce, is part of the Q-Paygate mission. The plugins developed as part of the Q-Paygate engine will differ from traditional eCommerce plugins in that they will, notably, generate extra income for merchants accepting Qyno payments. For merchants the implications of the Qyno income-generating plugins will be staggering: Merchants with a high amount of traffic and sales will be able to use those funds to run a masternode. Masternodes generate a 90% block reward, provide merchants with a large extra income for adopting the Qyno platform, while at the same time providing additional network stability.
uayui2505

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

new coins again
I hope this coin can be an idol coin for crypto fans, but what makes me wonder is why his roi is so high?
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

goal of the project is excellent, I have never seen anything like it! with the help of a highly effective coin Qyno financial products and services will be implemented more quickly, safely and anonymously. and the commissions will be practically zero.
I agree with you. this is a revolution in the field of finance. pay attention to the plans of developers related to business - they are impressive: companies will be able to trade various assets and goods in a safe mode. and all this without financial losses.

I'm very curious - on what basis do you draw such conclusions or do you simply make useless messages to increase the number of your posts, guys?
If you really have not seen anything like this before - it means that you just yesterday learned about bitcoin and blockchain. Grin Grin Grin
There are a lot of such coins on the NeoScript algorithm with MN, and they call you, luring with huge ROI, but a little later you will see how quickly their price falls into the abyss.
I do not see the team. I do not see the roadmap. I do not see whitepaper. Damn me, why should I trust them?!
All that is written about the use of coins - complete nonsense, no one will use such coins with wildly huge hyperinflation to pay for goods or services.
This is one of many projects that should enrich the team. No more.
RED FLAGS!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Fanger

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:11:30 AM

Wow! An annual masternode ROI in excess of +20,000%, that is an incredible forecast. I'm off to do some due diligence.
biztrix4free

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:27:48 AM

QYNO Coin is really a promising project, the concept is good, it proved that the team behind the project is truly professional. It provide high end secure wallet that is what is needed most at this time of digital revolution.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:59:44 AM

A positive review for me and i would love to support this kind of project..Just need a strong commitment to pursue this, many partners and users will benefit on it.

Many users benefited with this as long as they support the project. Because without their support this project will not become successful. And I would be willing to support this no matter what happened I know the result after if it will become sucessful.
rahmat541

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

Are qynoo own blockchain self?,are qynoo its brand new?
Awesome project,i looking for detail
ADmitry

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

this event is very good.i hope it will develope in future!good luck

How it should to be develop, buy your opinion?
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

We are only 15 min away from Blockchain Launch

https://www.qyno.org/

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
fey2indi

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

QYNO HAS BEEN ADDED
https://809pool.net
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://809pool.net:42333 -u Your Wallet Address -p c=QNO
· No need for registration · Payout every 2 hours · 0.5% Fee ·
Discord support: https://discord.gg/WJcD3pD

VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

Ten masternodes active according to wallet. 10*5000=50000 coins locked.
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

Qyno may be one project that invites us to get closer to Earth is real, and they could tell a digital currency to the public easily
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: