Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
splacent

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

Someone seems to be irresponsible for their own investments, I don't know why, honestly.
They invested money, then let their coins somewhere (computer wallets, maybe) for months.
After months of ignorance, they came back to check the ANN topic, and known that their coins got stucked forever on wrong chain due to the swap period ended weeks/ months ago.
Consequently, they shout loud and keep complaining from time to time with hopelessly hope to do belated swaps, which are totally unrealistic.

I find it silly to swap system, for me those who do this is a currency that will not last long time and it's a pity that swap time is as short, we should be able to do after a few months.

I'm sorry but I have not spent my day checking my 700 coins that I mined to find out if there are any changes in one or the other, it would not even be possible to do it ...

So your comment you can keep them
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

digitalcryptocoin , You can read the announcements .. Unless you have reading problems..

Ohh ok. Where to read that announcement ?

I just follow Forum. And as I checked, everything just like changed suddenly even algo.
K00ken

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

GrinBTC

Hi All - Can someone let me know now if I am to buy from Coinexchange or another exchange will my token be legit? or will it be Qyno V.1??

I wish to buy at this price and just let it sit for a while.

KR

K00ken
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

Someone seems to be irresponsible for their own investments, I don't know why, honestly.
They invested money, then let their coins somewhere (computer wallets, maybe) for months.
After months of ignorance, they came back to check the ANN topic, and known that their coins got stucked forever on wrong chain due to the swap period ended weeks/ months ago.
Consequently, they shout loud and keep complaining from time to time with hopelessly hope to do belated swaps, which are totally unrealistic.

maybe most people who are left out of swap because they have died of this project and remembered when reading later so should dev or team be more time if there is swap so there is no harm

mymerlia

Activity: 633
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

Is this project scam ?

It was more reliable before the exchange.

The price should fall.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

Is this project scam ?

The price should fall.

Here we go, another guru that try to increase his posts count.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
mymerlia

Activity: 633
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

Is this project scam ?

The price should fall.

Choose a proper project to yourself. It's an empty project.

Scam !!!

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

Is this project scam ?

The price should fall.

Choose a proper project to yourself. It's an empty project.

Scam !!!
Useless posts alert. Post count increased.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 08:28:25 PM

The hate of those people here who are left behind because of their own ignorance is overflowing. These guys should learn from their own mistake and move on. You are dealing with cryptocurrencies and in any coin (even at the stable coins), there will always be swaps/updates to improve the project itself and it is your own responsibility to keep track of it. The team already announced it in different channels 2 weeks ago. Don't be ignorant of these updates and be very vigilant on the upcoming ones.  

Though am not affected, am sometimes bewildered by the sheep mindset that i constantly encounter in this sphere. The mindset where the dev is considered godly and incapable of mistake.
 So, lets say i buy a stock, bond etc, am i expected to check on it every week to make sure my hard earned money hasn't suddenly vanished due to action taken by the platform admin. Shit lets say i have some money in my saving bank account, according to your admonition, i should check that acct every week to make sure the bank hasn't ran away with my money.
 For those of you that will claim that this is tech and its quite different from a fiat transaction, then lets say that i decide to take a well deserved two months vacation, am i expected to constantly check on my crypto investment rather than enjoying my vacation cos there is a possibility that my hard earned money will dissipate due to action taken by the dev. Keep in mind my intention is not to be a daily trader. While at it, i should also constantly call all the parties involved in my other traditional investment to make sure they haven't decided to null my investment while i was gone for two months.

A lot of your complain about mass adoption but are unwilling to make demands that will actually encourage mass adoption. Even the proprietary apps/software tech etcetra that you paid for and use in your daily life do not suddenly stop working if its not updated to the latest firmware. For those where update is mandatory, you are given several months to a yr to comply with the update.

So, basically all this boil down to is admins need to understand that this investments are not play money, this is not a game, btc has real value now, so when you plan a swap, you should provide an extended amount of time (not weeks but several months) to make sure every participant has the time to claim their hard earned money. Emphasis on hard earned money. It doesn't take a genius to keep two chains going. Even if the pre chain is deactivated from the exchange, it doesn't take a lot of hard work to keep it active and maintaining an open channel on the new chain to allow this ppl to claim their hard earned money that they decided to invest in your project. Simple as that. You guys can proceed with the hate but i have spoken my mind.

I absolutely agree with your point of view buddy! Here, in crypto, many scammers or developers with not very clean hands and conscience use such techniques. And then they tell you that this is your personal problem. This market is still free from government agencies and other regulators. There are many advantages in this, but in this case it is a fat minus for investors. I did not suffer in this project, because I almost immediately saw that this was a fraud in many ways. I wrote several times here about this.
I regret that you have lost your money here, but take this experience into service. Now almost all coins with MN and high ROI are scam!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:58:26 AM

The hate of those people here who are left behind because of their own ignorance is overflowing. These guys should learn from their own mistake and move on. You are dealing with cryptocurrencies and in any coin (even at the stable coins), there will always be swaps/updates to improve the project itself and it is your own responsibility to keep track of it. The team already announced it in different channels 2 weeks ago. Don't be ignorant of these updates and be very vigilant on the upcoming ones.  

Though am not affected, am sometimes bewildered by the sheep mindset that i constantly encounter in this sphere. The mindset where the dev is considered godly and incapable of mistake.
 So, lets say i buy a stock, bond etc, am i expected to check on it every week to make sure my hard earned money hasn't suddenly vanished due to action taken by the platform admin. Shit lets say i have some money in my saving bank account, according to your admonition, i should check that acct every week to make sure the bank hasn't ran away with my money.
 For those of you that will claim that this is tech and its quite different from a fiat transaction, then lets say that i decide to take a well deserved two months vacation, am i expected to constantly check on my crypto investment rather than enjoying my vacation cos there is a possibility that my hard earned money will dissipate due to action taken by the dev. Keep in mind my intention is not to be a daily trader. While at it, i should also constantly call all the parties involved in my other traditional investment to make sure they haven't decided to null my investment while i was gone for two months.

A lot of your complain about mass adoption but are unwilling to make demands that will actually encourage mass adoption. Even the proprietary apps/software tech etcetra that you paid for and use in your daily life do not suddenly stop working if its not updated to the latest firmware. For those where update is mandatory, you are given several months to a yr to comply with the update.

So, basically all this boil down to is admins need to understand that this investments are not play money, this is not a game, btc has real value now, so when you plan a swap, you should provide an extended amount of time (not weeks but several months) to make sure every participant has the time to claim their hard earned money. Emphasis on hard earned money. It doesn't take a genius to keep two chains going. Even if the pre chain is deactivated from the exchange, it doesn't take a lot of hard work to keep it active and maintaining an open channel on the new chain to allow this ppl to claim their hard earned money that they decided to invest in your project. Simple as that. You guys can proceed with the hate but i have spoken my mind.

I absolutely agree with your point of view buddy! Here, in crypto, many scammers or developers with not very clean hands and conscience use such techniques. And then they tell you that this is your personal problem. This market is still free from government agencies and other regulators. There are many advantages in this, but in this case it is a fat minus for investors. I did not suffer in this project, because I almost immediately saw that this was a fraud in many ways. I wrote several times here about this.
I regret that you have lost your money here, but take this experience into service. Now almost all coins with MN and high ROI are scam!

I saw at initial stage QYNO is promising project but as most of get failed same as way QYNO also get failed. No one wish to buy such shitcoins. Price was completely manipulated. Even few exchanger also delisted it.

Take all things serious, and make own research before making next  new move.
altcoin.wallet

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

Hello! We are the developers of the mobile wallet Altcoin Wallet. Now we add to the wallet different coins. Is there a desire to be added to the wallet? Payment only after we add your coin and you'll like it.

for listing we take 0.2 BTC

The following coins have already been added:

- GoaCoin
- Innova
- Crowdcoin
- Innova
- Rapture
- Trezar
- Emergency
- Sobercoin
- Unitus

Our Website: https://altcoin-wallet.online/
Play Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altcoin.wallet
for questions to contact:
Email - altcoin.wallet.info@gmail.com
manager:Vladimir Murzin
2x25BT

Activity: 732
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

qyno.org/pools
there are 4 working pools of 5 but i do not see qynocoin on any of them
what's happening ?
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

We are starting the BETA testing for Qyno Mobile Wallet
https://www.qyno.org/news?aricleid=31

After weeks of hard works our developers in collaboration with our partners start the test for QYNO Mobile Wallet Beta Version
cannonballdex

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

qyno.org/pools
what's happening ?

Coin went to POS / Masternodes. No more POW.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

Qyno website update- two new section to get closer to our community
https://www.qyno.org/news?aricleid=32
Yakov Fabrizio.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

🎉🎯check now new Korea coin list in Coinmaketcap today #SUBK 0.1btc=2,500,000,000 subk coin will list soon in Korea exchang in November pump up 1000%soon https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

Buy SUBK now in https://crex24.com/exchange/SUBX-BTC
FrankWatsonJr

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:15:25 AM

Hey QYNO Coin Team

Are you guys attending the WorldCryptoCon?  We have some of our Leaders attending, and they would like to meet your team in person. Please let us know so we can coordinate.

-Frank
Community Manager of Setup Masternodes

-SetupMasternodes.com
- Telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes
yetme

Activity: 174
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

And I suppose we should keep the swap open for 2-3 years maybe when you will get the time to check what is going on with your investment. The swap was announced on the website, here, tw, fb. And you are not getting back after a day or two but a week later.

no, you're supposed to help members of community to migrate to the new chain, not fuck them over, you fucking wanker.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

qyno.org/pools
what's happening ?

Coin went to POS / Masternodes. No more POW.

It's been quite a while already that they changed, if you are following their updates. They might want to edit also their title thread as PoW is still there. The change was owed to those double spending issues by cheaters, thus, having their swap to a new version.
visz

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:35:42 AM

To create multiple mnode under 1 wallet, is this are the steps?

1) getnewaddress "label"
2) send 5000 to this address and get txid and output
3) masternode genkey
4) add new line at masternode.conf as example:
mn_alias vps_ip step_3_key step_2_txid output
5) repeat
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: