Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stupidity is so close to poverty  (Read 6093 times)
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

stupidity is so close to poverty, do you agree with such a phrase?
if it yes, means the poor are the fools.
I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
You are too insulting to say that the poor are stupid, never weaken the less fortunate people then one day change into yourself, they also have the ideals and surely make efforts to improve their economy but the fate of Others, the limitation of resources the nature of a society will be poverty-stricken if its natural resources no longer provide benefits to their lives, so that nothing else is expected of them because of limited resources, it should be the government's task to facilitate any business plan they believe in.
Obviously with the lack of education, causing a person lacking certain skills necessary in life, the limited education or skills possessed by a person causes a person's limited ability to enter the workforce.
The most dangerous is the nature of laziness, laziness (being passive or leaning on fate) causes a person to be indifferent and unenthusiastic to work, it is useless if all available easily but lazy in doing every job and lazy thinking, the poor are the people who is lazy, because to look for a job not only using the brain, but using the power can also be done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

This is probably true and probably not. In some aspect not all poor are stupid. There are factors to consider also, they maybe didnt finish their school due to lack of finances which we all know that most of the companies is looking for a college graduates. I can say that stupidity is close to poverty is when you have something in you (like maybe money or business) but you are so stupid that you dont take a good care of it and ended up lossing all.of it due to stupidity.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
Grin Grin as funny as it sounds, I actually disagree. Not everyone who is poor is a fool as some are just quite unfortunate. If you have made a visit to some third world countries on mission trips, you will understand.

With that being said, I agree that some are fools as well. I will give an example! A lot of people in this space who claim to be investors (which I classify as lazy investors), gladly refuses to get themselves equipped with knowledge to help them make better decisions and after complaining about the banks stealing from them, monopolies over the years, they still panic over little things to give away the little they could just take the risk to hold and liberate themselves to the same banks and institutions. That is dumb!
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

Yes, knowledge is power, certainly fools is powerless and so they become poor in mind, in deed and financially burden unless they will break free and take action to loosen themselves from these state.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

The expression is not completely correct but it is not wrong. I hope you know that 'the poor are the fools.' is not the same as 'the poor are the fools. Otherwise that will be an insult to the poor.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

People are very different.We have different characters of people.Sometimes people are so stupid that they can bring themselves into various situations.Sometimes silence is better than any word. Smiley

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

Stupidity was not just the reason why people are poor,there were countries that are poor and the people belongs in that country we not that stupid they were just a victim inherited from the previous government regulations that hinders bad impact to the economy and the people itself.
People could do something to change their way of living if they will take themselves out from their comfort zones and explore in another sides of the world where they can profit.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

Stupidity is not related to poverty and there are other reasons why they live in a status of poverty and the main reason is that it involves around a society, an environment and the government. We can't blame them for being poor maybe they are not giving an opportunity to alleviate their status of living.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

This concept probably appeared because of people who invest in unreal projects and always burn out.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

The poor lack the resources to attain an education so it’s not surprising that most of them are uneducated. One’s economic status does not determine a person’s intelligence so poor =/= stupid. In fact, there are rich people who are otherwise stupid despite going to school and having the resources. While at the otherhand, there are even some cases where there are extremely intelligent people however are poor and lack the money to go to higher schooling.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

OP opinion was wrong because not all poor people are stupid and i know one person in my environment that he is very smart person but he hasn't too ambitions to get money even he say he very enjoy his current life even though he is poor and he say too that happiness in life can not be bought by money
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

Poverty is different from their intelligence.I had seen two types of people. First one is richest person with less intelligence and Second one is poor people with huge intelligence.If you consider this two, your statement is false.One few people is poor and stupid. So we can't conclude from his money resource.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

I think that statement is completely wrong as there are a lot of factors which can hardly be changed by a regular person. For instance, if you live in a country where a dictator has killed the economy and made it nearly impossible to run your own business, it's not completely your fault for being poor and it's hardly because of stupidity. Take Venezuela, for example where people are starving becaue of Maduro's policies.
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

For me, wealth is depends on many different factors, which is internal or external. Sometimes it depend on the individual luck (x faxtor) too. But at least with knowledges, 80% of our succes factor is already in our hand.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

That could be, because fools usually see things with narrow thinking, whereas if seen clearly something that is not valuable can be of high value, I think like bitcoin.
But I do not agree with what you say"  the poor are the fools ", not all poor people are fools, I think why people get poor is because they are not given a chance or space to work, and also could be smart even though they just born from poor families, there many conditions why people become poor.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

What you are saying makes totally zero sense. You sound like the "stupid" people over here. No way stupidity is close to poverty. Do you even know what poverty is? Someone who can not or can barely affords the daily essentials are the ones who are suffering from poverty. Stupidity is a whole different topic. If you are stupid, it does not mean that you are poor.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

Indeed, this is a good and accurate expression of the current situation with the crypto currency. I even became interested in this expression when I read it in the title of the topic. Now only stupid people do not use crypto currency to increase their profits and become more financially independent in this material world. Consequently, the manifestation of such stupidity leaves such people further with problems of material well-being.

tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

Not always true but there are cases when it is.

I mean if you are from a poor family who couldn't afford to put you in school and get educated enough to get a decent job then that's like saying you are stupid.

Luck is definitely a factor. Not having any means to prove your intelligence is another.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

I want to know your opinion.  Grin Grin
I think sometimes poor people are very intelligent and hard-working people. But they do not have much luck in life. So when they invest, they will earn less profit than others
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:12:34 PM

Not all poverty is caused by stupidity. A person's lifestyle will change if he has to work hard to change to a better one. Stupid is only a name that can be changed because it does not become a person's nature that can not be released. I prefer with such a phrase 'life is a choice' I mean that poverty will stick to someone if he only focuses on his current situation, but the capability can still be changed with a person's mindset to focus on a better life in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: