Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading?  (Read 4160 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

I get inspiration from friends who can become wealthy from trading and can buy whatever he wants from the trading benefits that he did inspired me and I want to try just like him.
Yeah, at times you will always see people around you to always challenge you to want to do better than you are doing at the moment and that is a good thing. However, in life it is always good to be self-motivated, most especially when you have specific goals and you are looking to achieve those goals at certain period in time.

Nevertheless, if we are talking about being tired from trading based on fatigue or something, I believe the best thing to do is to always take a little break and then try to see things you can do to rest and be able to get enough mental energy for later on. If you break down normally, everything will end up gone, so that should not be an option.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

Everytime i experience stress in trading. I always take a short break to compose myself. And i always get my inspiration through my family. And after i compose myself i start trading again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

In this case, rest will help, and it should be so active that your head completely destroys boring trade, and then in such adrenaline, you will have to trade with pleasure! Wink
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading?
i hard to say when you sometimes tired from trading or have stress from ico or lose part of deposit. What you do to relax refresh youself and get inspiration for new trade. How much time you need to refresh youself for new hight.
when I experience boredom and fatigue in trading, I will remember all the ideals and desires that I hope that I do not fall into failure and become motivated because of the things I want to achieve Undecided
Normally, for someone with a goal, it is a thing to always want to achieve those goals and be able to live a good life for you in the long run. This is one thing a lot of people usually do not have and that is why they can get frustrated easily when life tries to challenge them or get at them as the case may be.

Sure, you may feel fatigue most especially when you are a day trader and you are not advice to sit in front of a PC trading for too long anyway, so in that way, the best thing to always do in such situation is to find something to unwind after a long day of trading so as to have some inspiration and strength for the next day.
splacque

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

i hard to say when you sometimes tired from trading or have stress from ico or lose part of deposit. What you do to relax refresh youself and get inspiration for new trade. How much time you need to refresh youself for new hight.
You don’t need people to tell you what to do. You know yourself very well and you also know the things that makes you happy at all times, especially when you’re feeling down. So whenever you’re down from trading you should just go for that and help yourself out.

It can be watching videos on YouTube, going outside for some fresh air, grabbing something from the kitchen and that continues. You just need to do whatever that makes you happy.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

I will think of my family and that is a great motivation for me to continue to make money. At times depressed the transaction I was thinking of my wife and my children. They give me a great boost when I'm bored with the Crypto market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

I will think of my family and that is a great motivation for me to continue to make money. At times depressed the transaction I was thinking of my wife and my children. They give me a great boost when I'm bored with the Crypto market.
Well, I'm not married yet, but when I hear you share, I will probably try harder for my future family, now say back to the problem, when I'm tired of trading, where I go first to relieve this fatigue is probably the gym. The intense concentration and continuous operation, burning the cells to help my nerves become more comfortable, and after getting this comfort, my brain probably started thinking and went back to trading again, believe me, instead of looking for a motive, you should look for a strong activity to forget it all

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

Actually i stopped trading for a while since the market drops hugely,but i am planning to come back because the market seems stablished again

But about where i get inspirations everytime i felt frustrated or tired in trading?Simple and plain,i track down again whats the growth of crypto from the start until now,by that i become inspired again seeing how great cryptocurrency grows from the start
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

I think about my friends who is now a millionaire because of trading, he doesn't even know me now. So if I'm tired and like giving up I think of him, I just want to let him know that I can do it too.  I also relax my self through browsing social medias and watching a short movies then if feel that my greedy emotion is gone I come and do trading again. It's a matter of controlling your emotion.
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

When you are tired of trading exchanges, ICOS, or many other things. You can search the bitcointalk forums for interesting news and information, or you can share that pressure with others. Since people will not know who you are, you will feel comfortable and receive many sincere advices
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

I think about my friends who is now a millionaire because of trading, he doesn't even know me now. So if I'm tired and like giving up I think of him, I just want to let him know that I can do it too.  I also relax my self through browsing social medias and watching a short movies then if feel that my greedy emotion is gone I come and do trading again. It's a matter of controlling your emotion.
Yes.It's also a matter of time management.If you can manage your time well,you won't be stressful all the time.When i get tired already,i usually go out with my family and eat ouside,and then go to shopping malls.I have to reward myself sometimes and then come back to trading when i'm refreshed already.

Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:03:35 AM

I always try to find my mistake after a wrong trade or after a loss.It is really helpful to overcome losses in long term.I usually play game to refresh my mind after a bad trade.And i always remember that overtrade is always bad.So it is necessary to take some time.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:32:18 AM

For me when the hard times are comes  and came to the point that I’m  tired from trading industry I always  think for my family that inspired me a lot.
Through thisI always stick to the reason I have for this battle wherein I am right now; Why I am doing this? What I wanted to in future and Why I am working so hard for them?
if you are tired you have to rest, not continue a job that makes you dizzy and tired, I also experience it sometimes when trading,
so I will pause and you are right that your goal of making money might be for your family that will help you get excited again to work
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

I am a cryptocurrency and professional Forex trader. There are lots of time I work in this cryptocurrency market. Sometime I lost a huge amount of money because on that time I was newbie in trading section. I have not perfect knowledge about cryptocurrency in this reason I lost some money. After losing, this is my main inspiration that was my friends because they are encourage me always and try to make a perfect line for making money.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:46:56 AM

My one and only inspiration when i am tired from trading is my family which i am doing it all for them, so i could pay all of our bills and provide all of our necessities, that is why i am not stoping doing trading because trading with cryptocurrency helps me a lot and my family. Having inspiration is one of the weapons that you could used in trading for you not to think any bad problems while making a huge profit.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:08:38 AM

Do what you like. I often do what makes me happy to reduce the risk of high stress trading, especially if I have gone through a phase of tired, lazy and burdened thoughts in trading. from here when I feel happy, I find it easier to get inspiration from light activities.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 04:39:17 AM

Do what you like. I often do what makes me happy to reduce the risk of high stress trading, especially if I have gone through a phase of tired, lazy and burdened thoughts in trading. from here when I feel happy, I find it easier to get inspiration from light activities.
if our mind fresh we will able to think everything  clearly.this is the thing that we have to do before we start trading in market,because we do the same routine every day.if we dont wash our brain , i am sure we will easily fell stress, bored or give up.do the different thing every day and it will make us get new inspiration .

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Aying

Activity: 784

https://raiser.network

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:41:42 AM

You trade when your emotions are good. that's the habbit I want to maintain. lots of stress is happening to me lately, but still continue trading while in those situation. but I am starting to feel good news with good market motion. and an inspiration for myself that I get what I want because of trading. but hoping this will continue. to everyone just focus on it and find something you cant get tired.

Watch out for this SPACE!
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:26:05 AM

I'm so happy when the time I'm in on trading i do remember all the pain i get on my husband. Evevytime i do that i have a lot a strong to trade good.
Trading is good reliever when you get stress.
watergold

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:47:01 AM

You trade when your emotions are good. that's the habbit I want to maintain. lots of stress is happening to me lately, but still continue trading while in those situation. but I am starting to feel good news with good market motion. and an inspiration for myself that I get what I want because of trading. but hoping this will continue. to everyone just focus on it and find something you cant get tired.

Trading must be in a calm situation, and fresh mind especially with unstable market conditions, I have not found my own way when emotions are always messy when trading so I better stay silent than trading when emotions, if the mind is calm just going to trade again, because I have not been able to control my emotions.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀