Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

Skynet ico project is still relatively new but there are many advantages in skynet project, it can be seen from its wide network and this is growing rapidly, its many partnet support and this is really interesting, hopefully skynet team project able to bring this project to success and become a leading project
YaoShang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

How about IoT? It seems that this project also uses it on blockchain network, what would be another constraint?
I think that's true because Network architectures cannot handle billions of interactions that IoT devices make every day, and do not support adoption in the real world. These blockchains also cannot interact with one another as they focus on their own applications rather than working together. Even newer DAG solutions have heavyweight operations, where sending a transaction forces small devices to do proof of work. As a result, traditional blockchains and even newer versions are not suitable for IoT Devices.
What happens if it remains forced? Would something terrible happen? I just want to know because I don't really understand about this.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

How about IoT? It seems that this project also uses it on blockchain network, what would be another constraint?
I think that's true because Network architectures cannot handle billions of interactions that IoT devices make every day, and do not support adoption in the real world. These blockchains also cannot interact with one another as they focus on their own applications rather than working together. Even newer DAG solutions have heavyweight operations, where sending a transaction forces small devices to do proof of work. As a result, traditional blockchains and even newer versions are not suitable for IoT Devices.
What happens if it remains forced? Would something terrible happen? I just want to know because I don't really understand about this.
Of course the dude, from what I read when this is still forced will not be able to do Proof of Work Mining because Smaller devices cannot be turned into miners as they face computation and power restraints. And also can't to Storing Data because they face memory and storage restraints. And there are still some other points. But the worst is Cold Storage, with IoT devices getting hacked from things like BotNet, devices cannot safely store or utilize cryptocurrency. As a result, some deep learning distributed applications and blockchain operations might not be suitable for the Internet of Things devices.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

Of course the dude, from what I read when this is still forced will not be able to do Proof of Work Mining because Smaller devices cannot be turned into miners as they face computation and power restraints. And also can't to Storing Data because they face memory and storage restraints. And there are still some other points. But the worst is Cold Storage, with IoT devices getting hacked from things like BotNet, devices cannot safely store or utilize cryptocurrency. As a result, some deep learning distributed applications and blockchain operations might not be suitable for the Internet of Things devices.
Wooww is very risky if it remains forced. Indeed everything that is perceived not all ends as expected. But well hopefully the team has found the intersection so that this project can run as they intended. By the way thanks pal for the explanation.
ErikVohl

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:17:07 AM

Team, will you have a separate blockchain? is your token a security or utility?
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

I don't think so because this can be solved by using Sharding Protocol, because with a sharding protocol blockchains can now be used for IoT devices as they can scale to millions or billions of transactions per second to handle many types of interactions needed from the network.
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

What distinguishes SON tokens with other tokens?
In general, distinguishes SON tokens with other tokens is definitely from the concept, besides the new SON will pioneer careers in the world of crypto than other tokens that have been circulating in the market. But for the price whether it can compete or not with the token that has been circulating depending on the interests of the users of crypto. I guess.
TouchKeypad

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

Basically they are creating something called Skynet Open Network, Fabric, which you can think of as the "root" of all the trees. This is a blockchain platform that allows the creation of Proof-of-Stake blockchains that can have their own independent governance, virtual machines, etc. The native staking token for this is Skynet and the native fee token for this is called Light.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

Does this token apply to investors worldwide or only to investors in certain countries?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

Does this token apply to investors worldwide or only to investors in certain countries?
Do you want to be an investor dude ?  Grin
You must have accreditation and not come from USA or China because there are restrictions for both countries especially for unaccredited investors.
ErikVohl

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Basically they are creating something called Skynet Open Network, Fabric, which you can think of as the "root" of all the trees. This is a blockchain platform that allows the creation of Proof-of-Stake blockchains that can have their own independent governance, virtual machines, etc. The native staking token for this is Skynet and the native fee token for this is called Light.

But, is the token security or utility?
TouchKeypad

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

You must have accreditation and not come from USA or China because there are restrictions for both countries especially for unaccredited investors.
Actually, US accredited investors can contribute to the tokensale. Got info from admin in the telegram group.
TouchKeypad

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

But, is the token security or utility?
It's utility token.
keinelaa

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

How is the team's effort to attract IoT companies to cooperate?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

Explained by the team at https://t.me/SkynetOpenNetwork "we are making License Free RISC-V chips, meaning that there’s no license fee like ARM Cores when you deploy our designs. In this manner, by providing a license-free alternative to monopolies in this industry, many IoT companies are willing to work with us to make our blockchain system on chips and actually deploy them into IoT devices around the world."
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

Actually, US accredited investors can contribute to the tokensale. Got info from admin in the telegram group.
Yes it's true, for investors from both countries there is no prohibition to participate, only limited to non accredited.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:44:02 PM

Explained by the team at https://t.me/SkynetOpenNetwork "we are making License Free RISC-V chips, meaning that there’s no license fee like ARM Cores when you deploy our designs. In this manner, by providing a license-free alternative to monopolies in this industry, many IoT companies are willing to work with us to make our blockchain system on chips and actually deploy them into IoT devices around the world."
Who will be making the chips?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

Who will be making the chips?
They say "The chip design will be done by internal engineering team. For fabrication, we will use external foundry." I recommend that you join the Skynet community to be able to discuss directly with the team.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

economies around the world will be met thanks to the existence of project Skynet and they also invited investors to join into the project
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:45:56 AM

Of all the interesting concepts that have been submitted by the team, what exactly is the purpose behind it all?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: