Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:51:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Until now there has been no recent news regarding the evidence of partnerships such as those on the website. How can you prove the truth?
Currently Skynet is developing a core RISC-V blockchain with a standard ISA. You can find them here: https://riscv.org/members-at-a-glance/. Regarding other companies, Skynet approached them about the possibility for them to use Skynet's core later. Since Skynet does not yet have a functioning product, then Skynet is an official technology partner with most of them but has no current employment relationship. This is the only information I get so far about the Skynet partnership.
So they are merely an official technology partner with them because it is still a shade in the RISC-V Foundation but there is no work bond. But why are they on the partners list of this project on the website, as if there were already some work bonds between them? Do you also know information about this?
Regarding this I don't know for sure, because I've never read this before. It seems that only teams know better why the names of these companies are on their partnership list for this project as it's on the Skynet website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

I've heard that Skynet doesn't make full chips and only makes a core design similar to the Arm model with greater scalability and lower cost. Then who will make the chip?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

I've heard that Skynet doesn't make full chips and only makes a core design similar to the Arm model with greater scalability and lower cost. Then who will make the chip?
I think this has been discussed before but well, it seems they will work with ASIC vendors and IoT companies to produce ASICs with Skynet core in them. And as you see in the organization, all the semiconductors (excluding arm and including OpenSingularity) like Nvidia, Google, NXP, Qualcomm, Samsung, etc are working together to disrupt the dominance of ARM through RISC-V. At the moment, if you wanted to provide a competitor, it's basically impossible. The only way is making the core license free, and that's what Skynet doing, and as a result of providing a competitive alternative, many IoT companies they approached are willing to work with them to deploy low cost IoT blockchain chips. I guess so.
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

I think this has been discussed before but well, it seems they will work with ASIC vendors and IoT companies to produce ASICs with Skynet core in them. And as you see in the organization, all the semiconductors (excluding arm and including OpenSingularity) like Nvidia, Google, NXP, Qualcomm, Samsung, etc are working together to disrupt the dominance of ARM through RISC-V. At the moment, if you wanted to provide a competitor, it's basically impossible. The only way is making the core license free, and that's what Skynet doing, and as a result of providing a competitive alternative, many IoT companies they approached are willing to work with them to deploy low cost IoT blockchain chips. I guess so.
If so, can you provide a list of the names of the IoT companies? Just as evidence only if they establish a cooperative relationship. Have you got information from it?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

If so, can you provide a list of the names of the IoT companies? Just as evidence only if they establish a cooperative relationship. Have you got information from it?
As I said before, until now there has been no latest news related to this project partnership contract work. Because, whether it's on their website, social media, or blog in the medium, it doesn't seem to broadcast it yet, so I can't assume anything about it. Sory about that. Smiley
keinelaa

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

As I said before, until now there has been no latest news related to this project partnership contract work. Because, whether it's on their website, social media, or blog in the medium, it doesn't seem to broadcast it yet, so I can't assume anything about it. Sory about that. Smiley
No need to apologize, we are just exchanging information about this project. One more thing if I may to ask, if all these companies contribute to making this new chip type and the Skynet roll is to add blockchain / IoT technology to this chip which will eventually be used by the manifacture company that is part of the RISC-V collaboration. Does this mean the Skynet protocol / technology exists on every RISC-V chip? Or does manufacturing make RISC-V chips have the option to include or exclude Skynet protocols?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

No need to apologize, we are just exchanging information about this project. One more thing if I may to ask, if all these companies contribute to making this new chip type and the Skynet roll is to add blockchain / IoT technology to this chip which will eventually be used by the manifacture company that is part of the RISC-V collaboration. Does this mean the Skynet protocol / technology exists on every RISC-V chip? Or does manufacturing make RISC-V chips have the option to include or exclude Skynet protocols?
In each of these cores, Skynet has an embedded hardware wallet like Ledger. Each of these cores will be equipped with several cryptocurrencies from Skynet. Their core is optimized for the network, and the network pushes the actual functionality and applications back to the core (or device). Of course IoT vendors would prefer to include only cryptocurrency instead of paying 10m for ARM upfront fees and paying 2% royalties for all the income they generate. As a result, Skynet believes they can achieve projected devices connected several billion in the next few years because Skynet Core can drive all existing IOT devices rather than customized for a very very specific market. Skynet also plans to become the most adopted network for IoT. Because the way they will not go bankrupt by handing out free cores is the same as raising the value of the cryptocurrencies they distribute. Hopefully this explanation can help and not make you confused because it is too long and somewhat exaggerated. Because of this information I got so far. Grin
keinelaa

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

In each of these cores, Skynet has an embedded hardware wallet like Ledger. Each of these cores will be equipped with several cryptocurrencies from Skynet. Their core is optimized for the network, and the network pushes the actual functionality and applications back to the core (or device). Of course IoT vendors would prefer to include only cryptocurrency instead of paying 10m for ARM upfront fees and paying 2% royalties for all the income they generate. As a result, Skynet believes they can achieve projected devices connected several billion in the next few years because Skynet Core can drive all existing IOT devices rather than customized for a very very specific market. Skynet also plans to become the most adopted network for IoT. Because the way they will not go bankrupt by handing out free cores is the same as raising the value of the cryptocurrencies they distribute. Hopefully this explanation can help and not make you confused because it is too long and somewhat exaggerated. Because of this information I got so far. Grin
Yes it's a long explanation. Smiley
But by the way thanks for the answer I appreciate it. Let's hope that the team can realize it all, although there are still some things I still want to know.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

I have been reading your page and white paper for last 40 min and even that 40 min is not enough.Whatever SkyNet is representing future what is now and you have very impressive team
Best Regards
Pab

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:05:30 AM

Does anyone know the current condition of private sales, is it done or is it still going on?
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:09:12 AM

Does anyone know the current condition of private sales, is it done or is it still going on?
As I know is that private sales are still going on. Maybe.
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:05:27 AM

Well, but when I tried the website but it doesn't let me choose a stage. Are currently still in stage one? Do you know about this?
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:11:29 AM

Well, but when I tried the website but it doesn't let me choose a stage. Are currently still in stage one? Do you know about this?
They are not. Private sale is a closed round. You'll be able to click on one during their token distribution event. I guess.
GrahamHood

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

They are not. Private sale is a closed round. You'll be able to click on one during their token distribution event. I guess.
Okay, it sounds pretty solid. 50% pre-sale I think is quite high. Do private sales investors get bigger discounts or are the information classified? Do you have any additional information about this?
HarryJoett

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:47:13 AM

Okay, it sounds pretty solid. 50% pre-sale I think is quite high. Do private sales investors get bigger discounts or are the information classified? Do you have any additional information about this?
I just got the information that Skynet changed their token metrics but the changes are not yet alive. They will make sure it is fair for private sales investors and public sales investors. And their team will keep the process transparent. I feel like that.
YaoShang

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

Are all blockchains able to connect to Skynet? Or just specific? And are certain blockchains better suited to it than others? Can anyone help me find that answer?
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

Very low sync.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

Are all blockchains able to connect to Skynet? Or just specific? And are certain blockchains better suited to it than others? Can anyone help me find that answer?
I read the white paper and there they mention how the Tendermint team built something called ETGate, which is their method of creating a bridge between Ethereum and the Tendermint consensus. The same protocol type can be built for any other network if there is some way to determine the finality of each block and whether the block is returned. Skynet is still in the early stages of building what they call a "chain of entangled".
YaoShang

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

I read the white paper and there they mention how the Tendermint team built something called ETGate, which is their method of creating a bridge between Ethereum and the Tendermint consensus. The same protocol type can be built for any other network if there is some way to determine the finality of each block and whether the block is returned. Skynet is still in the early stages of building what they call a "chain of entangled".
If it were like that would a fast and friendly IoT blockchain be more appealing to Skynet? Or it doesn't matter because eventually the transaction will be done on the Skynet blockchain? Do you know the information? Because if I look at whitepaper only Ethereum and EOS mentioned.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

If it were like that would a fast and friendly IoT blockchain be more appealing to Skynet? Or it doesn't matter because eventually the transaction will be done on the Skynet blockchain? Do you know the information? Because if I look at whitepaper only Ethereum and EOS mentioned.
Regarding to that in my personal response, Skynet hopes that all future transactions will be done on the Skynet Open Network and ecosystem. However, I think they found another way to think about their Skynet Core business model is to be the "Android" of IoT where most of the IoT devices will be built on the Skynet core. The network will be something similar to Google Search and Google Store App where the default device for their cryptocurrency / application. Of course, while Skynet wants everyone to use Google Search, they want to support other popular platforms like Firefox or Bing because their goal is to provide widespread blockchain adoption. I guess so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: