Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡️⚡️ SKYNET 🚀 Infinity Chain Blockchain + First Blockchain Chip ⚡️⚡️  (Read 24740 times)
GrahamHood

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

What kind of team action in anticipation of double spending on SON tokens?
As I know to anticipate it to be completely safe of double spending, the transaction should have been confirmed, and several additional blocks should have been added to the blockchain. By convention, a transaction with six confirmations is considered secure. That's information what I got.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

Could anyone know what are the positive and negative effects of creating Intelligent Machine Economy for the development of cryptocurrency?
My general view with the creation of Intelligent Machine Economy will have a positive impact on the development of cryptocurrency. Because in addition to adding new ammunition in the world of cryptocurency and also make insight crypto users increasingly and probably will give birth to new innovations as inspired by the system. Maybe like that. And for the negative impact so far I have not found it.
Well, hopefully your views on this project can be realized. At least this token can provide benefits for investors and holders.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

Whitepaper is now available in Hindi language:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KWYPGMxnm2c3iulji-D72I2E9PuhVt98

Please share with others  Smiley
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:12:16 AM

In SON I've heard about CBC packets, but less know what it is and for what its usefulness. Has anyone ever heard of this before?
CBC? Hhmmm ..
Do you mean that cross-blockchain communication protocol (CBC) packets, this one or not?
I can't be sure, so I ask. But from what little I heard about CBC still has something to do with Merkle-proof and a block commit transaction. Do you know that? Or you just want to make sure of the question I asked?  Smiley
Yes I heard that. But I don't really understand what I've read about it. Because it's too technical and makes me confused. Basically this is not my field, just like the cryptocurrency that can bring benefits. Grin
Well, everybody will love cryptocurrency if you already feel the benefits, especially at the last point of your explanation. But is there anyone who knows what CBC is?
What is the significance of the meaning and purpose of CBC to you? while you yourself don't know what you are asking?
Sounds a bit confusing.  Huh
No need to be dizzy, just answer it if you have information about it and if not just listen to it. I know what I am asking, just don't understand more details about CBC.
The SON contains an cross-blockchain communication protocol (CBC) to allow blockchain on the SON to exchange tokens and information with each other. All exchange between blockchain is done with something called CBC packets. Maybe this is what you ask. And it looks like you should read the whitepaper carefully.
Will it be possible for every blockchain to integrate the CBC from SON or what are the requirements on the technical side for other blockchains?
From the information I get for other soverign networks it looks like the Tendermint team built something called ETGate, which is their method of creating a bridge between Ethereum with the Tendermint consensus.  The same type of protocol can conceivably be built for any other network if there's some sort of way to determine the finality of each block and whether the block gets reverted." For networks on SON, the subchains (IoT chains)will just need to be updated on one another.
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:09 AM

In SON I've heard about CBC packets, but less know what it is and for what its usefulness. Has anyone ever heard of this before?
CBC? Hhmmm ..
Do you mean that cross-blockchain communication protocol (CBC) packets, this one or not?
I can't be sure, so I ask. But from what little I heard about CBC still has something to do with Merkle-proof and a block commit transaction. Do you know that? Or you just want to make sure of the question I asked?  Smiley
Yes I heard that. But I don't really understand what I've read about it. Because it's too technical and makes me confused. Basically this is not my field, just like the cryptocurrency that can bring benefits. Grin
Well, everybody will love cryptocurrency if you already feel the benefits, especially at the last point of your explanation. But is there anyone who knows what CBC is?
What is the significance of the meaning and purpose of CBC to you? while you yourself don't know what you are asking?
Sounds a bit confusing.  Huh
No need to be dizzy, just answer it if you have information about it and if not just listen to it. I know what I am asking, just don't understand more details about CBC.
The SON contains an cross-blockchain communication protocol (CBC) to allow blockchain on the SON to exchange tokens and information with each other. All exchange between blockchain is done with something called CBC packets. Maybe this is what you ask. And it looks like you should read the whitepaper carefully.
Will it be possible for every blockchain to integrate the CBC from SON or what are the requirements on the technical side for other blockchains?
From the information I get for other soverign networks it looks like the Tendermint team built something called ETGate, which is their method of creating a bridge between Ethereum with the Tendermint consensus.  The same type of protocol can conceivably be built for any other network if there's some sort of way to determine the finality of each block and whether the block gets reverted." For networks on SON, the subchains (IoT chains)will just need to be updated on one another.
And regarding transation flows in SON network, say they have IoT Chain 1 and IoT Chain 2. IoT chain 1 can send a proof to IoT chain 2 through Fabric, saying that it sent the data packet. (they assume that Chain 2 is updated on Chain 1’s header) In order to update the hash of IoT chain 1, they define two types of transactions , a packet transaction that allows IoT chain 2 to do a merkle-proof on the hash and a block transaction that allows a blockchain to prove its most recent hash. Then, IoT chain 2 can determine what packets are committed or not. The packet is moved to the other chain when a proof is posted on IoT Chain 2. And that's what I know so far.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

Approximately how many usd or eth are raised during private sales on this project? Because I see zero on the Skynet website. Anybody have information about this?
HarryJoett

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:40:32 AM

Approximately how many usd or eth are raised during private sales on this project? Because I see zero on the Skynet website. Anybody have information about this?
Looks like they have not announced it yet. Because I think almost every project, private round is a closed chapter that is in progress. And the "Zero" you see on the website is probably for public sale which will begin late September. Please correct me if I am wrong.
keinelaa

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:00:24 AM

Please share with others  Smiley
Nice, it looks like this project is getting a good response and showing progress. But anyway if there is any recent news on whitepaper, is there any chance this version will change it? Because there are some people who are reluctant to do. Sorry is not the intention of accusing but just asking.  Smiley
YaoShang

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

Not a few who compare this project with IOTA either from the logo may also the concept, and also there are other competitors. What will make this project superior to its competitors?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:26:24 AM

Not a few who compare this project with IOTA either from the logo may also the concept, and also there are other competitors. What will make this project superior to its competitors?
I think this project will be able to compete with other projects, by looking at concepts that are so convincing and a great partner that it can certainly be a superior project than others.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

There are articles posted on SkyNet twitter

https://twitter.com/OpenSingularity/status/1024697393806098432

https://twitter.com/OpenSingularity/status/1024483696336728064

Whatever to think SkyNet has most legitimate experiences reputable team i have ever seen in ico world

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
exlover

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:12:42 AM

Please share with others  Smiley
Appreciated the link to Whitepaper of Skynet project.
I downloaded it, but have not had time to read it ATM, but I will do it later today.
YaoShang

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:24:51 AM

When viewed from the background of their team experience it seems they are very experienced in their field. Especially in the development of this project it seems that it will attract many interested ones.
Yes, indeed this project has its own interests. When seen community members have reached 4.3k. For a new project that was recently released in my opinion it was a good achievement to see the response of cryptocurrency users.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:35:31 AM

Skynet, as I heard before. One of the terminator movie titles. But the concept seems different from others and quite promising. Hopefully this project can be as successful like that the film. Smiley
Not only you are hoping like that, but both the team, partners, bounty hunters and investors will certainly expect the same thing. Hopefully the concept presented can be useful and add innovation in the field of blockchain technology in particular.
keinelaa

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

If noticed whether there is currently internal conflict on the team? Because I saw that COO and Co-Founder Tami Zhu's left Skynet. Does anyone know information about this?
HarryJoett

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:54:39 AM

If noticed whether there is currently internal conflict on the team? Because I saw that COO and Co-Founder Tami Zhu's left Skynet. Does anyone know information about this?
From what I have heard, there is indeed a conflict of interest. And they will announce their new structure as soon as they introduce new high profile members. That's what I know.
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:42:06 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 06:38:32 AM by Lonelly_Mode

How to get the Skynet whitelist for ICO?
Well, as has often been said, they will announce the official date of ICO and whitelisting details immediately.
GrahamHood

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

Sorry if I missed the news. Where do these tokens come from and under what company?
As I know of this token is under the auspices of the OpenSingularity Foundation located in Singapore. For more details you can visit the Skynet website.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

If I pay attention, their core use the license-free RISC-V chip blockchain to be applied to IoT devices. Does that mean they are members of the RICS-V Foundation?
Certainly, because what I know to use the license-free RISC-V should be part of the RISC-V Foundation. And as far I know the OpenSingularity Foundation is part of the members there.
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

But apart from all that there is a question. Although still in one container organization is usually big companies are not origin in taking decisions to establish partnerships with fellow members. Of all the partners that Sknet has in a Foundation that is intertwined in this project do they all agree to use their core? And is Skynet sure that their partners will give full support to this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: