Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:02:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open  (Read 53366 times)
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:47:45 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 04:00:49 PM by barwizi

Forum

Noirbitstalk

Understanding the Noir Investment Group
Grupo de Inversión Noir

Know your Investment Options
Groupe d'Investissement Noir

General Fund Ledger

General Fund now CLOSED 

NRS :- 9cViAqUd7AKKZY5UyJUQo6nXCVJGTar1F7
PTS :- Pv2FwmEsDcTYaCipdTUiC4kfPtSfYY84iP
BTC :-  1Nf7PswAM87DWXfRLWxVVTjb8BYK3qfQuS

Downloads

Source Code

WINDOWS CLIENT

Mac Client

Custom Miner for windows

Useage , via command-line miner.exe ptspool.conf

change the conf file to something like this:-

host=127.0.0.1
port=18500
rpcuser=barwizi
rpcpass=x
#Number of threads requesting work from the server in parallel
getwork_threads=2
submit_threads=2
OpenCL devices to run miner on
devices=0,1
platform=0

make sure the ports, username and password match your NoirShares.conf file.

Exchanges

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nrs

POOL

NRS Block Quarry

Block Crawler

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:38:18 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 06:11:42 PM by barwizi

Since it uses the momentum algorithm CPU mining is most effective and energy efficient. Launch is in 9 hours and 30 minutes.

Block difficulty adjustment is similar to PPC :- per block

Giveaway starts 1 hour after launch.

Promotions

150 NRS -- new icons  

150 NRS -- Advert and Banner

500 NRS for block explorer

1000 NRS for first pool, 500 at launch and the rest after a week.

600 NRS for second pool

Many more after launch

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:39:45 PM

Hmm

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:59:20 PM

nice one.  Sounds interesting.  Add I sign up in the website.
miramare

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:05:04 PM

How will the stake be distributed ?   Huh Huh
miramare

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:10:01 PM

And I found the website is mainly another coin Noirbits.
So NRS is developed by the same team. And what's the difference? 
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:11:49 PM

you gain your own stake. If you keep coins in your wallet they will gain more.

It has 7 day minimum stake age and 14 day full weight.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:22:07 PM

How will the stake be distributed ?   Huh Huh

NRB                                    NRS

Scrypt                                                      Momentum

PoW                                                         Hybrid PoW/PoS

one of +300 other scrypt coins                     First and currently Only one of it's kind

Pointless to CPU mine                                 CPU mining is the most efficient

Market                                                     No Market

No further benefits yet                                Investment in The Noir Fund yields quarterly Dividends

Entitles you to a vote on policy, strategy and employment decisions

USD trade platform in Development                USD trade platform in Development

Will have support teams and be the driving force behind Noir IG

miramare

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:22:32 PM

I need mine the coin at first. Right?
And is there any IPO to sell stakes?
miramare

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:24:09 PM

NRB                                                           NRS

Scrypt                                                       Momentum

PoW                                                          Hybrid PoW/PoS

one of +300 other scrypt coins                      First and currently Only one of it's kind

Pointless to CPU mine                                 CPU mining is the most efficient

Market                                                     No Market

No further benefits yet                                Investment in The Noir Fund yields quarterly Dividends

USD trade platform in Development                USD trade platform in Development

Please forgive me as I'm a noob.  I don't know what is Momentum algo. Can you show any intro ?
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:26:51 PM

I need mine the coin at first. Right?
And is there any IPO to sell stakes?

No there will be no sales before launch, if you wish to be a long term investor, the long term investment options will be opened after a few days once the Network begins to stabilize and most new miners are settled and comfortable.

If you sign up for the forum, you'll see updates earlier.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:42:33 PM

NRB                                                           NRS

Scrypt                                                       Momentum

PoW                                                          Hybrid PoW/PoS

one of +300 other scrypt coins                      First and currently Only one of it's kind

Pointless to CPU mine                                 CPU mining is the most efficient

Market                                                     No Market

No further benefits yet                                Investment in The Noir Fund yields quarterly Dividends

USD trade platform in Development                USD trade platform in Development

Please forgive me as I'm a noob.  I don't know what is Momentum algo. Can you show any intro ?

Momentum is a memory hard PoW algorithm Embarrassedhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCtiOzdwvPySmFFWWZDZ3M4Skk/edit?usp=sharing

It was introduced by DANIEL LARIMER also known as bytemaster of Invictus Innovations, it is used by Protoshares in a purely PoW implementation. Freetrade was the first to adapt into a working code in PTS and MMC 2.0. Those implementations are PoW an rely heavily on network hash power to secure the network and keep transactions moving. NoirShares on the other hand uses a Hybrid PoW/PoS system that splits network dependency on hash power greatly as the chain matures.

The typical PoW system is susceptible to double spend attacks if an individual or group holds 51% or more of the total hash power. By introducing stake blocks that are not based on brute hash speed but on what you already hold in your wallet in the mix, it makes it nearly impossible to perform a 51% attack on the chain. See the first post for more details.
miramare

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:49:13 PM

Thank you for your explanation.  Launch is in 9 hours and 30 minutes?
So will be announced here or on your website ?
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:36:44 PM

Thank you for your explanation.  Launch is in 9 hours and 30 minutes?
So will be announced here or on your website ?

7 hours 45 minutes now. I will post on all the forums i use, ie bitshares, bitcointalk and noirbitstalk.org forum. 

For immediate responses i encourage people to use the noirbitstalk.org

Due to the flood of new alts here burying this post every few seconds, i will only post once more at launch then focus on noirbitstalk.org
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:46:13 PM

Any news?

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
miramare

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:46:54 PM

What's the exact time (GMT) ?   Huh Huh Huh
SkillRoad

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:47:08 PM

When is started?
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:23:59 PM

It starts in 4 hours
miramare

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:07:18 PM

It starts in 4 hours
Huh Huh Huh Huh
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:10:33 PM

almost starting right ?  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: