Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open  (Read 53369 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:39:50 AM

i like this coin thanks!  9eMVDjRnwP4dVvgHJDyUdjpxeKLfeTPTrn
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:45:21 AM

Something is wrong here. Mined few hours and 0 blocks found. GPU 99% all time.

Do you have OCL drivers for your nvidia card?  My screen looks identical on AMD hardware but with 130 h/m 40 wu 4/0 q 

No blocks yet but this may be due to the difficulty.

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:41:07 AM

Do you have OCL drivers for your nvidia card?  My screen looks identical on AMD hardware but with 130 h/m 40 wu 4/0 q 

I have latest driver 334.8 installed that includes OpenCL.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:04:31 PM

The initial fund i was afforded for launch is exhausted. Wait a few hours while i request more and i will set up more nodes.

If your miner is connected properly to your client then high GPU use it expected, however keep in mind that an i7 was getting as high as 18 hpm, so if you are getting 130 hpm you have roughly 6 of them, which when you compare with the overall network is not a lot at the moment. Please be patient, you'll hit some blocks soon, I've noticed that if i hit a block, i hit another one soon, then a long dry spell before it happens again.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:21:29 PM

The initial fund i was afforded for launch is exhausted. Wait a few hours while i request more and i will set up more nodes.

If your miner is connected properly to your client then high GPU use it expected, however keep in mind that an i7 was getting as high as 18 hpm, so if you are getting 130 hpm you have roughly 6 of them, which when you compare with the overall network is not a lot at the moment. Please be patient, you'll hit some blocks soon, I've noticed that if i hit a block, i hit another one soon, then a long dry spell before it happens again.

Sir I've been extremely patient!  Almost a day with opencl miner and over 400 botnet compute hours and all I have to show is the 5 noirshares you sent me many days ago and 4 orphans (orphans from vps when difficulty was below .00000400).  Will have the new miner open until Sunday.  Will report results.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:30:32 PM

Sir I've been extremely patient!  Almost a day with opencl miner and over 400 botnet compute hours and all I have to show is the 5 noirshares you sent me many days ago and 4 orphans (orphans from vps when difficulty was below .00000400).  Will have the new miner open until Sunday.  Will report results.

lol, i bet you've been close to beating your PC with a club. I havent seen a block since the 19th. A lot of interest has grown over my plans for a decentralized corporate, i am guessing people think it has promise and are mining in order to invest and reap large portions. However, i would encourage those who wish to just invest to buy NoirShares from other miners. I had hoped to avoid exchanges but it seems it is now necessary in order to ensure that they are accessible to all.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:46:49 PM

lol, i bet you've been close to beating your PC with a club. I havent seen a block since the 19th. A lot of interest has grown over my plans for a decentralized corporate, i am guessing people think it has promise and are mining in order to invest and reap large portions. However, i would encourage those who wish to just invest to buy NoirShares from other miners. I had hoped to avoid exchanges but it seems it is now necessary in order to ensure that they are accessible to all.

Exchanges are a necessity, but I think it would we wise to avoid one for as long as we can.  And yes, I have toyed with the idea of throwing my equipment out my second story window.  Why don't you have a buy in with the premine? You deserve to make a little for all the sleepless nights you've had, and it would offer investors an "early bird" opportunity to buy in.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:53:57 PM

Exchanges are a necessity, but I think it would we wise to avoid one for as long as we can.  And yes, I have toyed with the idea of throwing my equipment out my second story window.  Why don't you have a buy in with the premine? You deserve to make a little for all the sleepless nights you've had, and it would offer investors an "early bird" opportunity to buy in.

That point has been raised a lot and i have considered it. I am publishing the Investment options and the first two proposals later tonight. This alone will raise the value of an invested share as it becomes official that investment and development have begun. In this case selling the NRS premine is not an option, it is the company's float fund for development and using it for anything else may lead to imbalances, trust issues and accusations of mismanagement. I am a proponent of devs having a slice (thanks very much) after they have earned it, but the best i can do without compromising the integrity of the NIG Charter and the Corporate contract is to organize more giveaways from my own mining. Instead i can maybe offer an escrow for people to trade as agreed upon publicly here Embarrassedhttp://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=41.0

Trust is a key component of building a business  of this nature and i need to always do things above board for people to trust me with their investments. Even those i will assign tasks would have been vetted thoroughly and only access that which they need.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:18:42 PM

That point has been raised a lot and i have considered it. I am publishing the Investment options and the first two proposals later tonight. This alone will raise the value of an invested share as it becomes official that investment and development have begun. In this case selling the NRS premine is not an option, it is the company's float fund for development and using it for anything else may lead to imbalances, trust issues and accusations of mismanagement. I am a proponent of devs having a slice (thanks very much) after they have earned it, but the best i can do without compromising the integrity of the NIG Charter and the Corporate contract is to organize more giveaways from my own mining. Instead i can maybe offer an escrow for people to trade as agreed upon publicly here Embarrassedhttp://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=41.0

Trust is a key component of building a business  of this nature and i need to always do things above board for people to trust me with their investments. Even those i will assign tasks would have been vetted thoroughly and only access that which they need.

Good point.  I would really like to get my hands on more of these.  Looks like a very solid investment option and your priorities seem to be in good order.  I'm trying to configure some g2.2xLarge instances on this at the moment to increase my 130 h/m but it's a real pain in the ass. 

I'll keep my eyes open for giveaways, I've been trying for some time to get my piece of the pie.
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:48:04 PM

Something is wrong here. Mined few hours and 0 blocks found. GPU 99% all time.

how do you setup your NoirShares.conf and ptspool.conf files?

I can't run miner.exe. Thanks a lot.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:53:34 PM

how do you setup your NoirShares.conf and ptspool.conf files?

I can't run miner.exe. Thanks a lot.

Run via bat file:
miner ptspool.conf
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:32:35 PM

I have performed some NRB-> NRS and BTC-> NRS trades successfully. Escrow is open and execution is every 4 hours
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:41:44 AM

Sell me all of your NRS: https://openex.pw/index.php?page=trade&market=119

nethyb

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:39:46 AM

WTS 1000 NRS

PM offers, happy to use escrow via barwizi
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:55:50 AM

i will accept NRB at a rate of 16 NRB -> 1 NRS. I have limited funds so please understand that when they are finished, the facility will be closed.

i will accept PTS at a rate of 1 PTS -> 35 NRS. I have limited funds so please understand that when they are finished, the facility will be closed.

If your wish is to sell NRS, the first exchange to list is openex.pw. However if you wish to invest the options will be made available to you shortly.

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:07:19 AM

As an effort to increase the spread of NRS among crypto users, for 24 hours i will host a facility that accepts trade between any crypto on cryptsy with NRS.

To calculate your respective rate please do the following

Current rate BTC/NRS = 1/1000

Calculate your BTC/insert crypto here rate

Now you can trade your crypto @ NRS/crypto+20%

This ensures that you get NRS and an additional promotion of 20%. Again, this facility is limited and will only last as long as interest and funds.

Dont get left out, others already lost out on mining when difficulty was low, now the price is low jump on while the train is still here.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:56:30 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCtiOzdwvPyaTlDZmxDZHd2SWs/edit?usp=sharing

Investment options.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:32:04 PM

NoirShares-beta

Forum

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php

NoirShares is the first hybrid Momentum PoS/PoW crypto. Momentum algorithm has proven qualities which make reduce GPU mining advantages significantly.

The combination momentum Proof of Work with a Proof of stake implementation serves to guard against 51% attacks. 51% attacks are situations where a person or group holds hash power equivalent to 51% or more of total network hash. This allows them to double spend their shares through a first spend then overwriting the valid block chain with their own longer block chain. Proof-of-stake block generation reduces the risk of 51% attacks because the cost of acquiring 51% of all stake would be much higher due to having to buy at least 51% of all shares in existence, that and the cost of acquiring 51% of all mining power makes the cost of attempting and attack prohibitive if not down right impossible as the price per share will rise as people notice the demand. In some cases other miners and traders will halt sales just to wait out for the highest price, thus making it even more complicated and nigh impossible to achieve 51% control. In a 51% stake attack the attacker's investment would be directly at risk of losing value. By contrast, with a 51% mining attack on a pure PoW implementation the attacker would still own the mining hardware which could either be sold or used to mine a different cryptocurrency following the attack.

These measures serve to secure the network also in that users are inclined to keep their nodes online in order to generate stake.

As proof-of-work blocks become less rewarding, share generation becomes increasingly based on proof-of-stake block generation which in of it's own is energy efficient and requires less resources. Thus protecting the chain from attackers becomes far less expensive.

More information and updates on http://noirbitstalk.org. Sign up and you could participate in the giveaways and promotions after launch.

The beta launch is tentatively set for the 15th, come join movement.

Linux/Debian Systems

git clone https://github.com/Nameshar/NoirShares.git

WINDOWS CLIENT FUNCTIONAL

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6FbZoRgtIW2alB5UFJMSWxUWVU/edit

addnode=107.170.254.5
addnode= 41.78.77.178
addnode=192.241.213.244
addnode=172.245.183.30
addnode=162.243.131.88
addnode=54.213.71.178
addnode=192.241.213.224
addnode=54.80.61.11
addnode=198.199.96.129
addnode=54.197.175.238

custom getwork stand alone miner for windows users
:- https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcep9fqjehq5vj9/pts-getwork.zip

Useage , via command-line miner.exe ptspool.conf

change the conf file to something like this:-

host=127.0.0.1
port=18500
rpcuser=barwizi
rpcpass=x
#Number of threads requesting work from the server in parallel
getwork_threads=2
submit_threads=2
OpenCL devices to run miner on
devices=0,1
platform=0

make sure the ports, username and password match your NoirShares.conf file.

Understanding how your investment works

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCtiOzdwvPyaTlDZmxDZHd2SWs/edit?usp=sharing
huadaonan

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:32:40 AM

great invest to the nrs.hopefully it will have good future~~~
huadaonan

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:08:08 AM

@barwizi anythings new? like coin pool or new wallet for windows? or if we have plan to do somthings more useful things
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: