Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open  (Read 53366 times)
fudge

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:59:55 PM

wow, that's unlucky. Are you sure your client is passing work?

Seems so

Haшa гpyшa нaйpoзкopчyмaкyвaтiшa!

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:34:18 AM

How will the stake be distributed ?   Huh Huh

And I found the website is mainly another coin Noirbits.
So NRS is developed by the same team. And what's the difference?  

NRB                                    NRS

Scrypt                                                      Momentum

PoW                                                         Hybrid PoW/PoS

one of +300 other scrypt coins                     First and currently Only one of it's kind

Pointless to CPU mine                                 CPU mining is the most efficient

Market                                                     No Market

No further benefits yet                                Investment in The Noir Fund yields quarterly Dividends

Entitles you to a vote on policy, strategy and employment decisions

USD trade platform in Development                USD trade platform in Development

Will have support teams and be the driving force behind Noir IG

how to mine this coin with pool?
pinwc4

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:04:57 PM

This weekend we hope to have our pool deployed for everyone to use.  Right now we are still privately testing it.  It has a bug and few tweaks still that we need to correct before we are comfortable releasing it to everyone.  We also need to choose a VPS to host it that has some DDOS protection so our private host does not get smashed.  

It is based on the coyote miner so for your clients you will use that.  However we have a web interface integrated and automated payouts unlike the coyote server which was manual and had no web interface.  I expect that we should have everything in place this weekend for everyone to start testing it.  
pinwc4

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:57:24 PM

This weekend we hope to have our pool deployed for everyone to use.  Right now we are still privately testing it.  It has a bug and few tweaks still that we need to correct before we are comfortable releasing it to everyone.  We also need to choose a VPS to host it that has some DDOS protection so our private host does not get smashed.  

It is based on the coyote miner so for your clients you will use that.  However we have a web interface integrated and automated payouts unlike the coyote server which was manual and had no web interface.  I expect that we should have everything in place this weekend for everyone to start testing it.  

i am interested in this pool and new miner.  if you need an additional beta tester i would be happy to help. if youre not looking for beta testers, can you tell us where your pool is and allow people to signup/register early.  how is your early testing going?

Thanks for the offer but at the moment we have enough testers.  When it is ready for testing by everyone I will post the pool URL and miner connection information.  Early testing has been going well, it has been finding blocks and sending payments as they mature.  However we took a few shortcuts in our programming as this was more a proof of concept to prove it would work.  Just need to clean that up a little for performance and security and tweak some things on the web interface. 

The miner itself is the same coyote miner by bytemaster, all our modifications are on the server side and work with the existing binaries.  You can download precompiled one for your platform from here:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=636.0

Or compile your own pool_miner using the source from here:
https://github.com/InvictusInnovations/coyote_miner

sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:50:23 PM

What is the annual % rate on PoS?
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:05:23 PM

What is the annual % rate on PoS?

strict 3 %
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:53:39 AM

i am interested in this pool and new miner.  if you need an additional beta tester i would be happy to help. if youre not looking for beta testers, can you tell us where your pool is and allow people to signup/register early.  how is your early testing going?

Thanks for the offer but at the moment we have enough testers.  When it is ready for testing by everyone I will post the pool URL and miner connection information.  Early testing has been going well, it has been finding blocks and sending payments as they mature.  However we took a few shortcuts in our programming as this was more a proof of concept to prove it would work.  Just need to clean that up a little for performance and security and tweak some things on the web interface. 

The miner itself is the same coyote miner by bytemaster, all our modifications are on the server side and work with the existing binaries.  You can download precompiled one for your platform from here:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=636.0

Or compile your own pool_miner using the source from here:
https://github.com/InvictusInnovations/coyote_miner

What is the latest on the pool?

chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:22:11 AM

Just a screenshot of pre-pre alpha site, the web team is putting a lot of effort into this, watch this space.

Why does it look exactly like https://pmtocoins.com/index.php? 
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:27:47 AM

Just a screenshot of pre-pre alpha site, the web team is putting a lot of effort into this, watch this space.

Why does it look exactly like https://pmtocoins.com/index.php? 

similar web template was what we started with. making modifications as we go
username here

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:18:52 AM

Isn't this run by the guy who wrote the whole 10% social contract thingy for PTS only then not to honor it even though he used their source?

That is pretty slimey to me so I wouldn't touch this thing with a 10 foot pole.

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:26:20 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 10:02:05 AM by barwizi

Isn't this run by the guy who wrote the whole 10% social contract thingy for PTS only then not to honor it even though he used their source?

How does owning PTS entitle you to a share in NRS...what has PTS done to deserve a share?
pinwc4

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:36:39 PM

How does owning PTS entitle you to a share in NRS...what has PTS done to deserve a share?

Well not to rehash all the debate and drama that is going on at bitsharestalk it attracts more people to your project.  It is the only reason I noticed NRS, and despite not honoring it I chose to take a chance anyways.  And NoirShares could really use more positive attention.

As for the pool we are working on it.  We have our VPS with DDOS protection now so we are getting it configured.  We still expect to have it available this weekend. 
MiningViking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:21:38 AM

I do belive this coin needs public pools asap, the current situation with 1 private pool only is not good at all for NRS.
I did try to solo mine had 2x280x and 2x7950 hashing overnight, found 0 blocks, the miner acts weird cards are not running on 100% and the setgenerate command in the console seems out of order also.
The client is incomplete it miss several basic functions integrated in 99% of other clients, to be honest i am a bit dissapointed with this release from Barwizi so far i did expect more from such an experienced developer.
It is not to late yet but if left in its current state for to long it will be a stillborn coin.

Iraq!? Afghanistan!? Bring your boys back home and drop a few big ones!!
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:52:52 AM

NRS it's a great project also backed by many persons and other dev coins too . He does some stuff all alone and it's an amazing how he can pull all this . A pool it's waited and can't wait too mine more faster !
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:57:34 AM

NRS it's a great project also backed by many persons and other dev coins too . He does some stuff all alone and it's an amazing how he can pull all this . A pool it's waited and can't wait too mine more faster !

+100

Barwizi's got some great shit coming, although you guys can feel free to continue selling me your NRS at these absurdly low prices.

MiningViking

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:36:14 AM

+100

Barwizi's got some great shit coming, although you guys can feel free to continue selling me your NRS at these absurdly low prices.

I agree on that statement, been buying some myself.
One of the main reasons i do belive in NRS is because Barwizi is the developer, he have a tendency to stick to his coins and not release, pump, dump, abandon >> repeat - like other "developers" do..
I hope great things are in the makeing behind the curtains but at the same time that other factors like the client and pools are not neglected for to long.

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:20:52 PM

+100

I agree on that statement, been buying some myself.
One of the main reasons i do belive in NRS is because Barwizi is the developer, he have a tendency to stick to his coins and not release, pump, dump, abandon >> repeat - like other "developers" do..
I hope great things are in the makeing behind the curtains but at the same time that other factors like the client and pools are not neglected for to long.

Thanks for the vote of confidence,

In order for executive decisions to be come more investor oriented i will be opening the options this week without failure. I had hoped to delay further so that i may continue pushing developments in the background and not expose investors to the ugly world of crypto devs. Opening of options will increase funding and speed up development, also it will allow the investor collective to make decisions on what the hired developers do with the allotted times and funds. It has the side effect of placing more pressure on the already heavily tasked force i have put together, recent set backs have put two key developers out of whack for almost a week now. The reason the dev group is small is that we have been working out of pocket, trying to at least produce some results before asking investors to fund anything.

Once the options are open, those who have invested can set directives on whether I should halt other developments and focus on a pool and the client, hire someone else to do it or continue along the path i have been on.
MiningViking

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:06:32 PM

I know it is peanuts but im willing to donate 0.1BTC to whoever puts up a working pool for NRS.

pinwc4

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:05:33 PM

Time to jump in:

https://nrs.blockquarry.com

You need to register a worker on the site and use that worker name with the coyote pool miner, not your payout address.  The getting started page has the download links:
https://nrs.blockquarry.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

While I have helped with it I am not the owner, this is cheeto02's pool.  He would welcome donations at:
NRS:  9jJchQM937Nmmz8HY47hp3zJC9wsKgyDDu
BTC:  18UHmiYHYrFLgU2EEyE2i9n5bKGtmYp3YT

The pool has found a few blocks so far so it is working. 

Please be patient though, we have bolted MPOS onto the Coyote server.  There will probably be bugs.  For example the stats are very inaccurate estimates.   MPOS was made for LiteCoin and BitCoin and the various statistics were based on that, we tweaked them to look better but it is still not correct. 
LIghtvelocityCoin

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:08:49 PM

Time to jump in:

https://nrs.blockquarry.com

You need to register a worker on the site and use that worker name with the coyote pool miner, not your payout address.  The getting started page has the download links:
https://nrs.blockquarry.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

While I have helped with it I am not the owner, this is cheeto02's pool.  He would welcome donations at:
NRS:  9jJchQM937Nmmz8HY47hp3zJC9wsKgyDDu
BTC:  18UHmiYHYrFLgU2EEyE2i9n5bKGtmYp3YT

The pool has found a few blocks so far so it is working. 

Please be patient though, we have bolted MPOS onto the Coyote server.  There will probably be bugs.  For example the stats are very inaccurate estimates.   MPOS was made for LiteCoin and BitCoin and the various statistics were based on that, we tweaked them to look better but it is still not correct. 

Can't connect to it. What's the problem?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: