Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares Trade on PoloniEX, Noir Investment Options Open  (Read 53354 times)
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:34:24 AM

sent 0.15 BTC as investment for NIG.
user Frigga77
Tx ID: 88c9044ef110688d14c03305155ae27a220d50e26729d4d2bde4320225d89c49

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiningViking

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:25:59 AM

BTW, sorry guys, it seems i'm making unilateral decision, should i expand our sha256 base or should i buy some gridseed? My personal calculations and opinion say to stick with sha256 but your opinions collectively are what i am more interested in.

Pass on Gridseed, 3 months warranty = they must have faith in their product.

Iraq!? Afghanistan!? Bring your boys back home and drop a few big ones!!
Racer8

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:49:06 AM

Where are the current/proposed short term investments documented?  Can't see on this thread or noirbitstalk.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:57:36 AM

Where are the current/proposed short term investments documented?  Can't see on this thread or noirbitstalk.

I guess that means there are none at the moment.
allano

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:59:03 AM

Hi!!
I need some help here
I cant use coyote miner i'm getting this

Code:
[root@localhost Documentos]# ./linux_coyote_miner.0.3.0 
./linux_coyote_miner.0.3.0: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Install "libssl1.0.0" and "libssl-dev" on your system.
Racer8

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:04:10 AM

Where would they be normally then please?  I'm surprised there are none as there seems to be posts on a mining investment or is that something else?
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:11:29 AM

Where would they be normally then please?  I'm surprised there are none as there seems to be posts on a mining investment or is that something else?

The mining investment is actually coming from the General Fund. Noir Group is still in development so the General Fund is all there is at the moment, and the mining is basically putting the investments to work in the mean time.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:40:52 AM

The mining investment is actually coming from the General Fund. Noir Group is still in development so the General Fund is all there is at the moment, and the mining is basically putting the investments to work in the mean time.

Thanks for explaining. Another thing is that short term investments require work which i can't put it because at the moment we need at least two long term ventures operational. NoirShares is not a venture, it's a vehicle. First will be the exchange then maybe the content store. If the investors agree, then i'll be tasked to do a short term one, or else they'll ask me to find someone that will while i keep working on other projects. Investors make the policy around here and i just effect it.
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:07:28 AM

Hi barwizi,

Could you tell me what's the target blocktime of NRS?
Racer8

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:17:01 PM

Thanks for explaining. Another thing is that short term investments require work which i can't put it because at the moment we need at least two long term ventures operational. NoirShares is not a venture, it's a vehicle. First will be the exchange then maybe the content store. If the investors agree, then i'll be tasked to do a short term one, or else they'll ask me to find someone that will while i keep working on other projects. Investors make the policy around here and i just effect it.

Thanks for clarifying.  Let me ask a better question.  I have BTC to invest.  I am looking for NIG projects to invest in - I don't care whether these projects are funded via short term investments or the general fund.  If I return to review NIG at any time looking for projects  to invest in where should I look please?
username here

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:22:58 PM

The First post on this thread would be a good place to check.

The problem with short term investments is that it ends up just being bridge financing and if you need bridge financing, it is cheaper just borrowing it.

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:36:08 PM

Thanks for clarifying.  Let me ask a better question.  I have BTC to invest.  I am looking for NIG projects to invest in - I don't care whether these projects are funded via short term investments or the general fund.  If I return to review NIG at any time looking for projects  to invest in where should I look please?

Very soone when the modifications are made to the forum, noirbitstalk.org will be the best place to find information.
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:42:47 PM

The First post on this thread would be a good place to check.

The problem with short term investments is that it ends up just being bridge financing and if you need bridge financing, it is cheaper just borrowing it.

One of the things the mining venture can fix is the need for such mechanisms. the 15% will grow into useable funds, so much so if we are averaging 20Th. This means that everything will have been funded by those wh took part in this sub-venture,  meaning this group has the potential to own all of the NIG ventures without further need of funding once we reach a certain point. If you have heard of DACs i would say that this has a potential of becoming a real DAC in the truest sense, it is decentralized, pays all it's employees, needs very little input, creates profits for the owners and can fund it's own expansion.

I dont think a DAC is software, i think a DAC is a solution.

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 12:45:10 PM

Hi barwizi,

No target block time, max allowed time without a block is 10 minutes.
MiningViking

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:07:26 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 01:26:38 PM by MiningViking

Hi barwizi,

That is an rather unorthodox yet brilliant way to make blocktime certain but still uncertain.

I also think you should consider letting people buy into the general fund for NoirBits on top of BTC/PTS/NRS.

Iraq!? Afghanistan!? Bring your boys back home and drop a few big ones!!
realtailer

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:27:33 PM

what problem with pool? can't connect.!

Yep, mee too. Only when i'm using proxy, i can past on pool. my minners dont work since yesterday's night!
Bogolyubova

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:41:26 PM

Hi! Such a thing happened - my miners suddenly started to give some completely strange figures. If earlier the standard HPM was equal 115 now only 4! What kind of garbage? Also, I can not get into the pool - just does not go to the site, and when I go to the TOR - everything is fine.

Why are there all these weird things?
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:52:54 PM

Hi barwizi,

That is an rather unorthodox yet brilliant way to make blocktime certain but still uncertain.

I also think you should consider letting people buy into the general fund for NoirBits on top of BTC/PTS/NRS.

NRB is already accepted, some have already done so. There was even a suggestion that i give a cryptsy trade key, then basically you can buy in with everything. However i have decided that these four are enough, the reason being i do not want to promote too much of a culture of mixing the pump and dump. That whole disaster is very invasive and people will start trying to game exchange rates instead of real investment. NRB/NRS/BTC/PTS are the only acceptable ones unless shareholders overrule my decision.
Stenull

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:02:14 PM

Any news on the GPU mining pool?

Change...is in the air.
You know why
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:29:49 PM

Hi barwizi,

NRB is already accepted, some have already done so. There was even a suggestion that i give a cryptsy trade key, then basically you can buy in with everything. However i have decided that these four are enough, the reason being i do not want to promote too much of a culture of mixing the pump and dump. That whole disaster is very invasive and people will start trying to game exchange rates instead of real investment. NRB/NRS/BTC/PTS are the only acceptable ones unless shareholders overrule my decision.

Excellent, I'm glad to know you value quality over quantity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: