Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will you sell Bitcoins ?  (Read 948 times)
Saritelli

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

I will wait for a very large price for bitcoin, I believe in it. I think that bitcoin will become much more important and valuable for people all over the world, we just have to wait. So I'm ready to wait.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

Surely I will never agree to sell Bitcoin at a low price of $ 10,000. Because I bought Bitcoin for $ 9500 and now I'm still holding the BTC in my wallet. I will always wait for the Bitcoin price to rise to $ 20,000 again
UniQue7

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

It's best to be sold when the price is extremely high or low first then wait till it get's high once you sell it for cheap.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

Currently, Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply compared to 2017 (current Bitcoin price is $ 6700).
I believe the price of Bitcoin in the future will rise higher than $ 6700. So, I still keep Bitcoins.
I also believe that your predictions are correct. At present, investors are returning to the market, and they invest more money in Bitcoin and ETH. It may be a few months before the Bitcoin price increases to $ 10,000
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:23:30 PM

I think people usually sell their Bitcoin when the price is priced from the entry price. Simple as that
But I sell my Bitcoin when I need cash and when I want to join some good investment programs. I rarely sell my Bitcoin to make a profit on the exchange because basically I am not a trader.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

I sell Bitcoin every time I need money to spend on something, either buying a car or building a new home. But with the current situation of Bitcoin, I will decide to hold the BTC until the end of this year. I hope the price will increase
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

I have pegged my price at 16K. If btc does not hit 16K my btc will be in my wallet till it hits that price and I believe it can so Im waiting for that time.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

Although I believe in the future of Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency, my position to sell Bitcoin is it depends on my economic factor. If my finances are unstable, maybe I going to sell it at the current price. But actually, I want to sell Bitcoin when the price reaches $ 20,000 or more over.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

10 to 12 times profit is 14 years is OK. Then it stops as per normal trading in financial markets. Now stock markets will most likely see -30% fall.

$400 to $7000 in 4 years for bitcoin is 20 times profit. This could be the reason Bitcoin starts falling from $6,700.

When will you sell Bitcoins ??

I can sell anytime because I can't be holding bitcoin in my wallet when I'm starving of hunger. Selling is personal matter or decision because all hands are not equal. I know  bitcoin price is down even generally all price is down which is affecting some people but some have different ways of getting money. So those kind of people can continue to hold until the need arises for sell. And for now if they also have the money they can take advantage of this opportunity and buy down. But selling bitcoin do not have time.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

10 to 12 times profit is 14 years is OK. Then it stops as per normal trading in financial markets. Now stock markets will most likely see -30% fall.

$400 to $7000 in 4 years for bitcoin is 20 times profit. This could be the reason Bitcoin starts falling from $6,700.

I will sell bitcoin when I really need a large amount of money. Now I'm just sitting here waiting for the course to grow.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

Selling bitcoins will depends upon to you. If you in need of money you can sell for low price also. Otherwise you can hold it till the value of bitcoin is reach very high. If you want more profit then you can hold the bitcoin for long time till the value of bitcoin will be very high. Then only the profit will be very high. Dont get panic about current price of bitcoin and dont sell right now.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

I dont have much so i will sell it on next ATH. Then buy again on the dip
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

I sell Bitcoin every time I need money to spend on something, either buying a car or building a new home. But with the current situation of Bitcoin, I will decide to hold the BTC until the end of this year. I hope the price will increase

I am just going to sell my bitcoin at the right time and at the right price, I will do everything to invest, save and hold it while I still have the time and chance to buy at cheap price because time will come it will have a great value.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

I set my sell price at $20,000. I wasn't one of the lucky ones to have invested in bitcoin but I have bought some during the recent dips so that's my target to sell it in order to make quite some profit.
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

Probably when Bitcoin production stops.When no Bitcoins are available to be mined,the price will go up as in case of demand and supply chain
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:56:37 PM

Still growing the coin in my wallet till it goes beyond my price of purchase I bought them. You know the market has not been that good this year and it will take years for prices to be stable. Till i hear good news in price i still wanna hold my coins for good.
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

I think that i will never sell them, i have been holding for more than three years already, and i only sold when the market touched it's all time high, but i am still holding most part of them at the moment and i do not regret about not selling before
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

If nothing crosses my path to compel me to sell my bitcoin, I don't think I will be willing to sell bitcoin now. I will sell bitcoin at a point where demand is so high. At a point where demand is so high will be when bitcoin price will be so high and this is when I will sell bitcoin.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

As long as i reached my target profit.
I bought bitcoin at the price of 3253$ once and regretted it last year. The thing was i sold it in 5871$ not knowing i can quadruple my money at the end of the year if i did not sold it carelessly, well it was a profit after all but what was i thinking. I do not need money at that time, i have food allowance and remaining salary still. Hmmmm
So as for now i have a target profit if bitcoin will reach it then i will sell it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

OBVIOUSLY NOT NOW Roll Eyes. I will never sell my bitcoins right now that cryptocurrencies have fallen. i will wait for it to rise again so that i can make huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: