Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I give up now?  (Read 13232 times)
katiepower

Activity: 315
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

Never give up! It seems to me that it is necessary to continue to participate in various bounty campaigns, no matter what! Sooner or later, this activity is sure to pay off!
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

indeed a lot of now ico projects are deceiving so many hunters bounty and the biggest investors are at a disadvantage in investing in ico, should ico be well developed if the project is good and not cheat so many investors are interested in ico.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

We should not give up now. That means you accept defeat. Investing in risk is unavoidable. But I advise you to hold the coin and try to wait. Bitcoin is rising again. That is a good sign.
freakcoins

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

Nope i wont give up this is just the beginning so better i proceed in this world of cryptocurrencies,and i think theres nothing wrong with it! in fact lots and lots of our fellow members got what they've wanted now,they were so blessed of what they have now if you have be patient in time it will be  granted.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
I think this is exactly what the market manipulators want to drive away the crypto adoption and then the banks can continue their dominance of the financial industry.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

Its quite unfortunate that such things still happen in the crypto arena, the scam thing is all over, people taking advantage of other's laxity to scam them and us their details for their personal gains which is quite unfair, However i still don't see the reason as to why you should give up, The crypto industry is a very unpredictable market and such happenings keep coming up, use such failures as a stepping stone to more success, don't give up, just put in more effort instead
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

Nope i wont give up this is just the beginning so better i proceed in this world of cryptocurrencies,and i think theres nothing wrong with it! in fact lots and lots of our fellow members got what they've wanted now,they were so blessed of what they have now if you have be patient in time it will be  granted.
But you do not have to give up, I also feel what you feel today there are many ico projects that turn into scam, if you want to earn money by being a bounty hunter just looking for a campaign managed by a trusted and experienced manager but the decision is on your own.
Exchge

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

if I experienced almost the same as you, but I was patient and about 6 months then some airdrop and bounty that I follow into my wallet.
so my advice, maybe you need to be more patient and choose a good bounty and airdrop, because now comes a lot of airdrop that only take our wallet keys or unpaid ones. so be careful.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

It's better to earn real tokens, not fake ones as most of these ICO's are scams and they promise in any method to scam people. I joined so many Airdrops, bounties, but only 2 to 3 paid me and they were in less price. I wasted my time by promoting them on Social media sites.
I suggest you to discover much, but after all these also they don't pay anything for us.
It's part of the game and I feel you... if you will give up then you lose the opportunity to hit those legit projects. I think you need to change your strategy and make more time in choosing projects. QUALITY not QUANTITY.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

You should never give up! Patience plays a very important role in the crypto world. Okay the whole market is red at the moment, but it's temporary, do not panic
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

Most hunters are experiencing the same way every time we participate to a bounty or airdrops. That's how it goes since not all of them are not legit or their intention is to scam people. That is why you have to double check thd priject first and do your own research to avoid waste of time with those scam ICO.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Cahndeso

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

Patient is important here,  never give up until you really know how to be good hunter Grin. Learn more how to choose good project and not a scam. I believe next time you'll earn good money from bounty. Lets be a winner not a loser, never give up!!!

Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

Give up!  That should never be on your list. Crypto is still in early stage.  I believe gradually their will be some measures to fish out the scam and shitty ICO. Try do more research before you invest time in any bounty, if possible research the credibility of the bounty manager too. 
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

Which and what is exactly reason you should or you shouldn't, anyway market CryptoCurrency not for all of new guys but my advice you just observe and join right time. So don't give up!
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

You should choose right coin instead of give up. I link with intro from last 4 months. Still I have not any coin. I have faith on my company. They will complete the promise.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

You should do some research first, do not be too tempted on the number of bounty promised. Indeed many ico projects that do not pay, must be careful in choosing your time is not wasted.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

This is the same as my story. I have joined more than 90 bounty. Would you believe it?. Yes. more than 90 bounty. But my total balance is no more than $350 for my 7 months works. I feel like worry about myself as others are making over $500 per one bounty, I still was not able to make at least $50 from one bounty. I think this is due to my fault. I thought about quantity. Not the quality. But now I know quality is the best. If you can do just one good bounty with your all efforts it will give you more rewards than doing lots of bounty. I will never give up.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

A lot of airdrops are worthless, yes, and many others only give a small reward. Bounties however do tend to pay out most of the time (unless the project fails to hit soft cap, in which case there would be no point in owning the coin anyway).
I think if you are planning on spending a lot of time promoting a coin for a bounty reward, then it is always worthwhile to take some time to research the project first.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

please answer me this question: how long had you spent on researching the projects you joined? I'm pretty sure the answer will be very close to nothing. That's the answer to your problems.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

Yup, it is a significant risk that we must accept as a bounty hunter when we do not receive the token as promised from the beginning. Do not give up my friend, a vital role as bounty manager becomes a bit of a solution to avoid fraud here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: