Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★  (Read 345256 times)
cryptost

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:46:51 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptost

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:15:07 AM

cryptost

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:28:32 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/23gaik/possible_candidate_to_help_us_build_and_deliver/
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 02:47:02 AM

STATEMENT FROM SUCHPOOL.PW ABOUT DATABASES ISSUES ON 2014-04-19

Dear users,

Today we have had a quite noticeable interruption in our services.

Please take a look at the statement we posted online, detailing the situation and what has been done to ensure the smallest loss possible.

http://suchpool.pw/docs/statementdb.pdf

If you have any questions, you may contact us at admin@suchpool.pw (Make sure to mention which pool it is about, your username, your deposit address) We will verify and credit what has to be credited if applicable.

Thanks for mining with us!

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
cryptost

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:52:27 AM

cryptost

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:54:09 AM

cryptost

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:59:08 AM

Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:19:21 AM

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:23:39 AM

FIRST PAGE FORUM

APOLOGY: This may not be what you want to hear and we are extremely sorry. We had a lot of issues on the 17th and half the development team quit/couldn't deliver what was promised. This is being fixed, wallet will be released ASAP and we can't apologise enough. This should not of happened, and will be remedied immediately. Sorry for no communication, we have been working 24/7 since.

Smiley so good, i always belive to Flap and new dev. Smiley thks so much

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
flappycoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:24:02 AM

Essentially it's horrible news but the whole issue had to do with unfortunately a developer that was trusted with compiling the binaries didn't deliver.

If you can compile, and are USED to compiling for ALTCOINS contact us immediately. This is the overall issue, mainly with compiling wallet for windows QT. I could do it, but being unfamiliar with compiling and attempting to compile it would be faster to get people very familiar with compiling altcoins.

Sad thing was... We had all binaries except for windows which caused this huge issue we are having.

Can't apologise enough, can't even make any excuses. Because this isn't an excuse, it's an issue that should of never occurred.

The problem came down to a lot of people willing to help, delegating tasks, and unfortunately delegating compiling to wrong individual.

Below is source

https://github.com/FlapCoin

We require linux/windows/mac compiled binary. I do have linux/mac binary but at this point do not trust what was compiled by the individual that compiled them. We would also require not only the QT environment but flappycoind and daemon environment compiled.

I... Can't make any excuses. Other than to say sorry, I will pass project onto someone more experienced and to further this project nearly all material is done/ready for release and do to honestly I or we as a team won't lie. Hours upon hours of complaining and yelling at certain individuals for paying them to deliver things they could not.

It all came down to windows build environment. Myself I do have to be honest. Coding? I can do that. Organizing? I can do that. Compiling? I'm lost. Though I know I basically failed everyone and had half the team quit due to this issue, though I do want to let people know.

The most important part: This had to be done before block 100,000. We still have 3 days. If someone can contact and compile all this correctly with no issues, you will be made a developer, paid for your services heavily and we can finally save this project.

I don't like to blame people because ultimately this is my fault. I am extremely sorry for everything that has happened, while certain individuals did not deliver I do not blame them. This is entirely my fault for not explaining/miscommunication, or perhaps maybe not filtering and picking the right people for the job.

If you can help, this is ASAP.

EDIT - Full credit/flappycoin payment to person who successfully can deliver binaries. Future job on developer team.

Edit2 - When I say my fault I mean i'm taking the blame. No use in blaming anyone else.

Edit 3 - I also should mention. Originally to be fair. I tried to organize everyone. I was a C++ Dev but mostly website/seo development. We had a team of over 12 people. That team was cut to 8 people. People were delegated taskes but like normal only around half delivered upon promises/stuff they needed due to time constants. I really need to stress. The entire project is resting upon those compiles and why we didn't release. It ended up being "Your compiles don't work, and took 5 days to late to deliver, whats up?" and developer being defensive/argumentation on what occurred. I agree, this is unacceptable. Completely and utterly unacceptable. If we can still save the project afterwards I want to step down and give this over to a real development team. Last time I did compiling was 5-10 years ago. Which is why I wanted other people to do it, people experience so it'd be a quality product. They failed, I tried to relearn really quickly and the windows build is the problem really. Thought that's not an excuse, that is truly what happened. It's not understandable, and not acceptable. For the mean time though, I believe we need to get over it and get this out ASAP to fix the issue. We have website, we have tipbot read for new wallet software, the project is changed and recoded within source, it should compile fine, and ultimately we should also be able to push out the API. Most honest thing I can post. It was supposed to save flappycoin, I tried be be a leader, half the team quit. I could blame them because ultimately they failed to deliver/overestimated their worth/overestimated their abilities but that's not fair. I should of picked better people. It's not fair to the community to suffer for my mistakes.
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:30:43 AM

All good!  Cheesy

Hopefully we get a taker, Flappy is dirt cheap. Great arbitrage opportunity!

Horses in midstream.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:32:17 AM

Essentially it's horrible news but the whole issue had to do with unfortunately a developer that was trusted with compiling the binaries didn't deliver.

If you can compile, and are USED to compiling for ALTCOINS contact us immediately. This is the overall issue, mainly with compiling wallet for windows QT. I could do it, but being unfamiliar with compiling and attempting to compile it would be faster to get people very familiar with compiling altcoins.

Sad thing was... We had all binaries except for windows which caused this huge issue we are having.

Can't apologise enough, can't even make any excuses. Because this isn't an excuse, it's an issue that should of never occurred.

The problem came down to a lot of people willing to help, delegating tasks, and unfortunately delegating compiling to wrong individual.

Below is source

We require linux/windows/mac compiled binary. I do have linux/mac binary but at this point do not trust what was compiled by the individual that compiled them. We would also require not only the QT environment but flappycoind and daemon environment compiled.

I... Can't make any excuses. Other than to say sorry, I will pass project onto someone more experienced and to further this project nearly all material is done/ready for release and do to honestly I or we as a team won't lie. Hours upon hours of complaining and yelling at certain individuals for paying them to deliver things they could not.

It all came down to windows build environment. Myself I do have to be honest. Coding? I can do that. Organizing? I can do that. Compiling? I'm lost. Though I know I basically failed everyone and had half the team quit due to this issue, though I do want to let people know.

The most important part: This had to be done before block 100,000. We still have 3 days. If someone can contact and compile all this correctly with no issues, you will be made a developer, paid for your services heavily and we can finally save this project.

I don't like to blame people because ultimately this is my fault. I am extremely sorry for everything that has happened, while certain individuals did not deliver I do not blame them. This is entirely my fault for not explaining/miscommunication, or perhaps maybe not filtering and picking the right people for the job.

EDIT - Full credit/flappycoin payment to person who successfully can deliver binaries. Future job on developer team.

Edit2 - When I say my fault I mean i'm taking the blame. No use in blaming anyone else.
Who can do it pls pm to new dev Smiley thks for your efforts

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
flappycoin (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:34:22 AM

Below is source

Edit 3 - I also should mention. Originally to be fair. I tried to organize everyone. I was a C++ Dev but mostly website/seo development. We had a team of over 12 people. That team was cut to 8 people. People were delegated taskes but like normal only around half delivered upon promises/stuff they needed due to time constants. I really need to stress. The entire project is resting upon those compiles and why we didn't release. It ended up being "Your compiles don't work, and took 5 days to late to deliver, whats up?" and developer being defensive/argumentation on what occurred. I agree, this is unacceptable. Completely and utterly unacceptable. If we can still save the project afterwards I want to step down and give this over to a real development team. Last time I did compiling was 5-10 years ago. Which is why I wanted other people to do it, people experience so it'd be a quality product. They failed, I tried to relearn really quickly and the windows build is the problem really. Thought that's not an excuse, that is truly what happened. It's not understandable, and not acceptable. For the mean time though, I believe we need to get over it and get this out ASAP to fix the issue. We have website, we have tipbot read for new wallet software, the project is changed and recoded within source, it should compile fine, and ultimately we should also be able to push out the API. Most honest thing I can post. It was supposed to save flappycoin, I tried be be a leader, half the team quit. I could blame them because ultimately they failed to deliver/overestimated their worth/overestimated their abilities but that's not fair. I should of picked better people. It's not fair to the community to suffer for my mistakes.

People might be confused.

I am the new dev. This is after the take over. The new team, some of them overestimated abilities and wrong people were chosen. Most people delivered, some people did not.

So my post was simply to explain why, what I did wrong, how I am going to fix it, and in the meantime people familiar with compiling can help.
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:49:48 AM

Below is source

you have seen this?
http://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/23gaik/possible_candidate_to_help_us_build_and_deliver/

flappycoin (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:59:24 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 09:21:02 AM by flappycoin

Below is source

you have seen this?

I just did and replied. Let's fix this. Let's not let this great coin fail on my mistakes. Anyone that can help, everything is done. We need to compile, then all the devs can begin to push out all the stuff they already did including me.

I've had offers already and need to stress. IT'S THE WINDOWS BUILD THAT'S THE PROBLEM. Anyone and their grandmother can build for linux. Windows is another beast, especially cross compiling.

That needs to be stressed. I love your enthusiasm people, I love the messages for help i'm getting, but compiling for linux/mac etc isn't the problem. It's windows compilation which is the most important wallet as it's the majority of our demographic. I had a guy who swore and I knew personally "could deliver" unfortunately I was completely wrong. That's not your fault, that's my fault guys.
spartagates

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:31:14 AM

Well done for putting your hands up to it. Please keep us in the loop 😉

flappycoin (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:44:42 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 09:56:02 AM by flappycoin

I do want everyone to know though. This is unacceptable and should of never happened. Hate me. It's my fault. This needs to be addressed and fixed right away. I never try to over estimate my abilities and I can not compile at least when it comes to windows. My skills lie elsewhere.

Though I can't apologise enough. Anyone that is experienced if you can contact us sooner than later we really need the help.

I always thought I could lead(I'm a manager in RL), and in some cases you really want to blame others... But what's the point of shifting the blame? Let's just fix this going forward. It's my fault.

I should mention as well we are offering between 10 and 50 million FlappyCoin for a professional developer that can deliver the require binaries.
Sumpfbiene

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 10:00:38 AM

STOP IT NOW AND START COMPILING WIN QT  Grin

SMALL JOINT

BIG JOINT

IF YOU LIKE MY LOW SKILL PHOTOSHOP WORK - DONATE SOME FLAPS: FQoboV7gBjN1rJbMiBifGxHN7bv84S21ts

cryptost

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:18:12 AM

I do want everyone to know though. This is unacceptable and should of never happened. Hate me. It's my fault. This needs to be addressed and fixed right away. I never try to over estimate my abilities and I can not compile at least when it comes to windows. My skills lie elsewhere.

Though I can't apologise enough. Anyone that is experienced if you can contact us sooner than later we really need the help.

I always thought I could lead(I'm a manager in RL), and in some cases you really want to blame others... But what's the point of shifting the blame? Let's just fix this going forward. It's my fault.

I should mention as well we are offering between 10 and 50 million FlappyCoin for a professional developer that can deliver the require binaries.

We don't hate you, you should have just kept people informed, thanks for your efforts and letting us know now so we can move on and find someone to compile.
flappycoin (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:21:05 AM

We don't hate you, you should have just kept people informed, thanks for your efforts and letting us know now so we can move on and find someone to compile.

I know you don't hate me. I just want to still apologise and take full blame for this matter. Because ultimately, this is my fault. That is all. Blame no one else.

Thank you though. And we will.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: