Ok, you can call me stupid. LOL I'm not sure what all that means ... but here's what I did.
1. I have the FBX wallet working.
2. I downloaded the Fairbrix-pack and unzipped
3. I started it by opening the START-MINING MS-DOS BATCH FILE
4. I followed the instructions on the black window that appeared
5. It read "press enter if mining solo" on every input
6. It trys do start but the message reads "HTTP request failed: couldn't connect to host
and json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds"
Eventually it shuts down after 5 minutes
I tried my own IP address and it still did the same thing.
I'm not as smart as you, and I appreciate your help.