Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4664 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:56:19 AM

Blockchain is a unique technology that could change every industry in the world. It can even distrust serious monopolies that are leading on the ecommerce market. I really expect that combination of innovational technologies and flawless idea will change something.
You are absolutely right. Blockchain is now used in education and medicine and ecommerce need to be changes thanks to this project.  Apollox opens new horizons for vendors and consumers also.
True. But I know that many people that still doubt about this project because it wants to defeat serious services. These services are successful and enough popular. Will this idea be enough powerful to do it?
I follow the current trend and I know that users except changes. Decentralized markets are more successful than centralized. Conditions of centralized markets are very unfair for vendors and they have big losses.
Maybe you are right but where are guarantees that this project will be accepted by the community. It needs to be interesting for simple users and for crypto holders. Also, I wonder how it will support justice and transparency.
I guess Apollox can become a nice adaptation instrument for society into the crypto economics. I guess they need to be more forward-looking. Apollox has strong and well-thought protocols that will be providing mentioned features. Apollox is crowd controlled plarform.
Maybe you are. I really hope that this system will be able to fulfill and resolve all users’ problems. I want to know how they will be supporting it or the platform will be really controlled only by the community.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:01:15 AM

Blockchain is a unique technology that could change every industry in the world. It can even distrust serious monopolies that are leading on the ecommerce market. I really expect that combination of innovational technologies and flawless idea will change something.
You are absolutely right. Blockchain is now used in education and medicine and ecommerce need to be changes thanks to this project.  Apollox opens new horizons for vendors and consumers also.
True. But I know that many people that still doubt about this project because it wants to defeat serious services. These services are successful and enough popular. Will this idea be enough powerful to do it?
I follow the current trend and I know that users except changes. Decentralized markets are more successful than centralized. Conditions of centralized markets are very unfair for vendors and they have big losses.
Maybe you are right but where are guarantees that this project will be accepted by the community. It needs to be interesting for simple users and for crypto holders. Also, I wonder how it will support justice and transparency.
I guess Apollox can become a nice adaptation instrument for society into the crypto economics. I guess they need to be more forward-looking. Apollox has strong and well-thought protocols that will be providing mentioned features. Apollox is crowd controlled plarform.
Maybe you are. I really hope that this system will be able to fulfill and resolve all users’ problems. I want to know how they will be supporting it or the platform will be really controlled only by the community.
It isn’t quite right. There will be a special protocol that will help to resolve all contentious situations. Community members will be participating in reservation of these cases. To resolve a claim from consumer or vendor there will chosen a random group of users for vote who is right in a certain case.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:07:49 AM

It isn’t quite right. There will be a special protocol that will help to resolve all contentious situations. Community members will be participating in reservation of these cases. To resolve a claim from consumer or vendor there will chosen a random group of users for vote who is right in a certain case.
Wow. It looks promising but now I have another question. Why will users be attracted to participate in such votes? Of course, it is interesting but I don’t know
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:15:19 AM

Wow. It looks promising but now I have another question. Why will users be attracted to participate in such votes? Of course, it is interesting but I don’t know
You are right. There will be a nice motivation because users will be getting tokens. All participants of the vote will get a reward but those who voted for a winner in a certain case will get an additional reward.
donietran2709

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

1 very interesting project, team and strong advisory group. I'm waiting for the airdrop program
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:20:16 AM

I read previous post and I have a question what cases do they mean? What problems could have vendors and consumers? Probably I need to have more information.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

I read previous post and I have a question what cases do they mean? What problems could have vendors and consumers? Probably I need to have more information.
Yes, true. I guess these users meant the arbitration protocol. I think there will always be disputes and complaint settlements in any kind of ecommerce. So, it needs to be resolved somehow. That’s why Apollox developers created this protocol.
peetah

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:32:03 AM

Yes, true. I guess these users meant the arbitration protocol. I think there will always be disputes and complaint settlements in any kind of ecommerce. So, it needs to be resolved somehow. That’s why Apollox developers created this protocol.
What about the additional reward? Previous commentator hasn’t given much details about it. I think that is a nice decision for the system.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

What about the additional reward? Previous commentator hasn’t given much details about it. I think that is a nice decision for the system.
I guess developers know what they are doing. Additional tokens will go to those who voted for the right side. It is an interesting feature and I hope it will be a reason of Apollox success.
peetah

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:42:17 AM

I guess developers know what they are doing. Additional tokens will go to those who voted for the right side. It is an interesting feature and I hope it will be a reason of Apollox success.
I guess this platform has more reasons for being success than only this one. Apollox really is something more than a simple idea. It could be disrupting. I plan to invest a real money in this project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

I guess this platform has more reasons for being success than only this one. Apollox really is something more than a simple idea. It could be disrupting. I plan to invest a real money in this project.
I hope will get a nice profit. I guess there are many admirers of this platform and they want to help it to develop. I want to see what will be next and the project’s results.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

Hello, community. I like this project and I want to help it become more popular. Of course, i want to earn additional tokens. Actually, I mean that I want to participate in the bounty.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:58:43 AM

Hello, community. I like this project and I want to help it become more popular. Of course, i want to earn additional tokens. Actually, I mean that I want to participate in the bounty.
Unfortunately, it isn’t announced yet. I think developers want to prepare well for this event and make a well-thought bounty campaign. So, community members will be really happy about it think.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

Unfortunately, it isn’t announced yet. I think developers want to prepare well for this event and make a well-thought bounty campaign. So, community members will be really happy about it think.
I really hope so. I want to see it very soon. By the way, do you know the total token supply for the bounty campaign? I expect that it will be enough to fulfill user’s needs.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:09:16 AM

I really hope so. I want to see it very soon. By the way, do you know the total token supply for the bounty campaign? I expect that it will be enough to fulfill user’s needs.
Developers are enough experienced to be able to make it good. I don’t know the fixed pool but the total pool is 10 billion. Developers reserved 5% for bounty and marketing, so you can calculate by yourself.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

This project offers another great idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

This project offers another great idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea.
Another project that tries to reinovate the way cryptocurrencies are used and exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging sphere leads us to better times, may be or not.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:42:04 PM

Developers are enough experienced to be able to make it good. I don’t know the fixed pool but the total pool is 10 billion. Developers reserved 5% for bounty and marketing, so you can calculate by yourself.
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of the web-site is fabulous. I have spent more than an hour watching this animation
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

Another project that tries to reinovate the way cryptocurrencies are used and exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging sphere leads us to better times, may be or not.
Feels sarcastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

Feels sarcastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: