Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🚀ApolloX Protocol🚀🚀| Empower Decentralized E-Commerce Marketplace  (Read 4671 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:52:51 AM

Hey, everyone! What currencies will be accepted on this platform? I read this white paper only few minutes ago and I am sure that I lost something important. Who can help me?
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:58:06 AM

Hey, everyone! What currencies will be accepted on this platform? I read this white paper only few minutes ago and I am sure that I lost something important. Who can help me?
Perhaps I can help. Users will be able to pay in appolox tokens. These tokens will be able to be used in all possible connected applications. Tokens can be used as loyalty points or other rewards for users of the platform.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:03:24 AM

Perhaps I can help. Users will be able to pay in appolox tokens. These tokens will be able to be used in all possible connected applications. Tokens can be used as loyalty points or other rewards for users of the platform.
Ok. Now I understand. So, fiat won’t be accepted on this platform. It is a little sad. I still think that fiat is really useful even in ecommerce. Community’s adaptation to cryptocurrencies is really hard.
peetah

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:08:34 AM

Ok. Now I understand. So, fiat won’t be accepted on this platform. It is a little sad. I still think that fiat is really useful even in ecommerce. Community’s adaptation to cryptocurrencies is really hard.
I can’t agree with you. This platform and tokens are created to make the entire procedure easier. I am sure that international traders will happy to use Appolox. It will give them a chance to avoid a lot of problems with transactions between different countries.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:14:00 AM

I can’t agree with you. This platform and tokens are created to make the entire procedure easier. I am sure that international traders will happy to use Appolox. It will give them a chance to avoid a lot of problems with transactions between different countries.
I have never thought about it in this direction. I think it is logic. I hope that developers thought about a simple way to exchange fiat into appolox tokens. It will be great for every newbie.
peetah

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:19:16 AM

I have never thought about it in this direction. I think it is logic. I hope that developers thought about a simple way to exchange fiat into appolox tokens. It will be great for every newbie.
I think that appolox can even be a nice instrument to make cryptocurrencies closer to the real world. More users will use them more comfortable will our life. By the way, tokenization helps to avoid different frauds.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:24:10 AM

I think that appolox can even be a nice instrument to make cryptocurrencies closer to the real world. More users will use them more comfortable will our life. By the way, tokenization helps to avoid different frauds.
It looks better and better after your word. But I still have some doubts about this project. I think I need to get more information to make right decisions. How do you think?
peetah

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

It looks better and better after your word. But I still have some doubts about this project. I think I need to get more information to make right decisions. How do you think?
It is a nice decision. You need to be well informed because I you can’t understand all perspectives without information. I think you should subscribe on their social media accounts. Try to talk to other community members.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:34:18 AM

It is a nice decision. You need to be well informed because I you can’t understand all perspectives without information. I think you should subscribe on their social media accounts. Try to talk to other community members.
Thank you for your advices. This conversation was really useful. Maybe you are right about it. Can you send me some links? I couldn’t find anything. I would be really thankful.
peetah

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:39:51 AM

Thank you for your advices. This conversation was really useful. Maybe you are right about it. Can you send me some links? I couldn’t find anything. I would be really thankful.
No problem. I will help you pleasure. Here you are
https://www.facebook.com/apolloxnetwork/
https://twitter.com/apolloX_network
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

This is a very interesting solution. This project includes many different protocols that provide a complete system work, I think this is an excellent solution.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

This is a very interesting solution. This project includes many different protocols that provide a complete system work, I think this is an excellent solution.
What kind of protocols are you talking about? Which functions are performed by these protocols? And how does all this interact within this system?
K Blok

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

I think the current ecosystem of ecommerce is really dated. Business need to have more rights on the market. Middlemen are earning money for doing almost nothing and vendors don’t have their profits. It is not fair.
Well, I can agree with you but some of your argument are incorrect. Maybe middlemen and have high fees but they supporting users and their right. For example, Amazon returns money to the consumer if there is some problem with production or there were a fraud.
There is some sense in your words. I am sure that there are other ways to support users. Appolox offers a new approach to the current problems and help users find what they need or want. I think that it is a perfect decision for everyone.
Ok. It is true. This project looks promising and well-thought. But I still have some questions about it. Why have developers decided to use decentralization? Is it so important in emarket and normal work of the system?
Yes, it is the best part on this platform. Exactly decentralization will be able to create a place where are supported real time value transmission and irrevocable contracts. Appolox protocols will help to make it safe, fast and easy for any user.
It looks really impressing. Do you think that this project will be more successful than others? I am sure that there are many similar projects. Why users should choose appolox?
Look, it is pretty simply to understand. Appolox’s developers don’t want to be a competitive for Amazon or Alibab or something else. They designed a new product that uses innovational technologies and great experience.
Running their own blockchain, ApolloX has an opportunity to directly compete with Amazon and Alibaba. Further, either company would work into the ApolloX protocol.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

What kind of protocols are you talking about? Which functions are performed by these protocols? And how does all this interact within this system?
ApolloX Protocol is a set of built-in functions for all major e-commerce transactions. This is broken down into several smaller protocols that are responsible for their functions, such as a payment protocol, goods dispatch, an attribution protocol, and many others.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

ApolloX Protocol is a set of built-in functions for all major e-commerce transactions. This is broken down into several smaller protocols that are responsible for their functions, such as a payment protocol, goods dispatch, an attribution protocol, and many others.
I realized it looks pretty interesting. Does it all work in a decentralized manner thanks to smart contracts right?
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

I realized it looks pretty interesting. Does it all work in a decentralized manner thanks to smart contracts right?
Well, as far as I can understand yes, it's the blockchain  system that allows this platform and these protocols to provide high speed and be more flexible in the configuration for the end user.
aryanand

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

Running their own blockchain, ApolloX has an opportunity to directly compete with Amazon and Alibaba. Further, either company would work into the ApolloX protocol.

Yes, the idea is very good!
There are rumours the Amazon will create its own crypto. If it happens it'll be very difficult for any new project to compete with Amazon. And I think that Alibaba can enter crypto too.

Nevertheless this project looks very interesting and promising to me!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

Well, as far as I can understand yes, it's the blockchain  system that allows this platform and these protocols to provide high speed and be more flexible in the configuration for the end user.
Who exactly do you mean when you talk about the end user? Can I clarify? Do you mean that you will use e-commerce methods in terms of purchases?
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:12:34 PM

Who exactly do you mean when you talk about the end user? Can I clarify? Do you mean that you will use e-commerce methods in terms of purchases?
I did not quite understand what exactly you mean, I'm talking about the fact that future aldeolians of the Internet shop and various web sites will be able to adjust their resources easily thanks to the flexibility of this platform.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

I did not quite understand what exactly you mean, I'm talking about the fact that future aldeolians of the Internet shop and various web sites will be able to adjust their resources easily thanks to the flexibility of this platform.
Okay, now I understand what you mean. Will this system support some modification? That is, can I supplement this protocol with some special functionality that I will create myself?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: