Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is Bitcoin Current ???  (Read 679 times)
coin_maker

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

Recent market price of bitcoin is going down and causing the investors to be afraid about their investments. But it is expected to rise in very recent future.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:42:19 PM

How is Bitcoin current?

what will happen if bitcoin prices are still unstable.
what about the investors ..

how do you think about bitcoin current ??

Large investors have long entered the bitcoin, it is they who now completely omit its value in order to redeem as many coins as possible from panicking people.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

From my point of view right now Bitcoin is doing very well. It was fluctuated some time ago but now the market are quiet stable. Now the pricing is raising soon it will be reach more stable position
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

As far as I guess bitcoin will have a boost in August. So it’s really important to be careful at this moment. A bad decision could make a big loss so it’s better to have patience.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

When you invest on bitcoin we took a risk because you belive on it. Dont loose your patience. Surely the price of bitcoin will rise up. Just dont be panic . Believe on your faith take time hopefully you will be succesfull. good luck
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:53:23 AM

I think it will recover the sitution soon. Just analyze the present condition and wait for right day treading. I guess you will find you destination.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

Bitcoin price is a bit low but the price is stable right now. That is a positive sign for sure. So it’ll be a good decision to hold on for a bit until the price rises again.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

Bitcoin may have seen a dip but that's just nature of it: highly volatile. It has already recovered a lot and working towards another rise in price by the end of 2018.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

Bitcoin may have seen a dip but that's just nature of it: highly volatile. It has already recovered a lot and working towards another rise in price by the end of 2018.
Right now Bitcoin is price falling but i know it will be rise again soon, then it possible to grow even more once the market is started to rise. The thing good thing to do is to wait and be patient because everything will be going alright because even the market is have dumping it won't remained like that because bitcoin is volatile and market is unpredictable, no one can know when its going to rise or fall. For now i think its better to buy crypto or Bitcoin because its price is much lower.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
barsametu01

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:35:52 PM

This will be really alarming if the price is still unstable. The price has just recovered a bit and if it is again unstable then it may reach a much lower price than before.
KevinRobertson

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

Still now bitcoin is the market leader and peoples are getting lots of benefit from this site. This coins price fluctuation range is very low that’s why investors are not afraid to invest more on bitcoin.
sunshine82

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:04:54 AM

If you are still interested, bitcoin had an enormous growth this week and it seems to be growing for some days I think, it is a great time to hold and to expect the profits to finally come after the investments.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:16:27 AM

Recent market price of bitcoin is going down and causing the investors to be afraid about their investments. But it is expected to rise in very recent future.

Bitcoin and other crypto are still unregulated and unpredictable. Yes, there is an technical analysis, but no one can say with certainty what will happen tomorrow. Before buying, study reliable exchanges and always invest as much as you can afford to lose.

In my opinion Bitcoin is still a good investment, especially now
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:17:06 AM

Right now bitcoin has took a good growth forward and the same will soon make the price of bitcoin reach $10000 or higher. As in the Op I don't find the market to be highly fluctuating. It might take a little time, for the complete recovery reaching the all time high price that's been marked several months back.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:56:11 AM

To be frank, now bitcoin is very volatile and more specifically the price is getting low but this thing is common for almost all of the coins that are operating in this market. This year the market is facing crisis but this is also an opportunity for the investors to have good profit in future.

Bitcoin is not feelling well right now, it falls down so deeply so what i do right now in this situation is to keep hodling and wait for bitcoin to recover, patience is what we need in this moment, im gonna hodl no matter what.
yes I see also the more the bitcoin prices are getting lower and so whether bitcoin will soon return to a stable price because already many people are waiting for bitcoin prices to return to a stable price and one of them they do it by investing in bitcoin with a long period of time and thus we are now better off waiting

Omtamvan

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:52:26 AM

To be frank, now bitcoin is very volatile and more specifically the price is getting low but this thing is common for almost all of the coins that are operating in this market. This year the market is facing crisis but this is also an opportunity for the investors to have good profit in future.

Bitcoin is not feelling well right now, it falls down so deeply so what i do right now in this situation is to keep hodling and wait for bitcoin to recover, patience is what we need in this moment, im gonna hodl no matter what.
yes bitcoin smoothly because I know now bitcoin is still not back stable and good then hopefully Bitcoin will soon be able to recover and can be smooth and can be beneficial again because there are many people who invest in the short term because waiting for the price of Bitcoin back
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:56:46 AM

How is Bitcoin current?

what will happen if bitcoin prices are still unstable.
what about the investors ..

how do you think about bitcoin current ??
I think the price and value of all cryptocurrency can not be determined and known to anyone in the future only investors who believe and believe and with patience in investing can get a profit in its investment
xcxcxxz52

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

I think it is more stable. In this sharp decline, the cryptocurrency has remained at $6,000-7,000. Based on the two-day market, Bitcoin is adding value. We are all waiting for Bitcoin to rise again.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

Right now as i'm writing this reply , bitcoin is trying to break 8000$ resistance , if its broken then we can finally see bullish trend which in my opinion will last until end of this horrible year.

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:23:52 AM

That is the beauty of cryptocurrency at the moment. Its volatility. Before btc and alts can be stable I think a lot of factors will come into place to influence the market including regulations. At the moment trades must be done carefully due to the volatile nature we are experiencing now

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: