Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is Bitcoin Current ???  (Read 681 times)
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:50:58 PM

Bitcoin fluctuates at this time price keeps going down. But this time it is still good to buy some and hold anyway hope price could go increase this few months time.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

How is Bitcoin current?

what will happen if bitcoin prices are still unstable.
what about the investors ..

how do you think about bitcoin current ??
Though crypto is unpredictable and I believe it will grow to be better and very stable. If bitcoin price become unstable like it is fluctuating now, I believe it also affects altcoin but I am sure by the time the market recover from the bear, the price of bitcoin will also rise and altcoin will also grow.

Yes, I agree. Bitcoin is fluctuating a lot between $6000-$7000 but once the market reaches some sort of stability, I have no doubt that it will show its value again because it will draw in more people - and where there's people there's money to be made.
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:59:19 AM

Bitcoin prices have recently fallen sharply as a result of the emergence of the latest mining chip. A day even fell by 1000 dollars. It cuts the cost of mining bitcoins in half.
bottdto

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

The rapid decline in bitcoin prices is very surprising. The price drop in bitcoin has also caused many altcoins to fall in price, but this does not affect my trust in Bitcoin. I still think Bitcoin is the giant among all cryptocurrencies.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

How is Bitcoin current?

Bitcoin prices are currently unstable, so considering the market hasn't recovered so I think it's not a big problem. I believe that bitcoin will get back on track, bitcoin will increase again, and maybe the value will be higher.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

Bitcoin's price or value is unstable due to the market's volatility and many investors especially major investors are usually controlling the market to ensure the profits on their own. But because of this fluctuation of the market, many investors are usually investing while the market is still on its red situation and letting it to rise for them to have a profitable return.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Today, the market is still in a red state, and it will collapse sooner or later. I can't stop it. Can only continue to wait, dare not deal.
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:12:53 AM

"The level of people's trust" determines the price of something. If people believe in something, then eventually the price will rise in line with supply and demand. However, do not sell your Bitcoin, now is the time to buy them, but based on your capabilities.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:26:12 AM

well as long as bitcoin still remains unstable or keeps going down, the whole crypto market will keep suffering, but if bitcoin begins to rise then crypto market will start to boom, that's the dominance power of bitcoin in crypto space. 
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

stable problems that all depend on our investment as long as we are in the current bitcoin forum that we are running right
and market conditions will rise and fall by 30%

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:19:03 AM

From my opinion, as i saw the market yesterday, the market still unstable.
The price of bitcoin is decreasing. But I’m sure it will goes high in the end of the year.
We can use this situation to invest or buy some coins in ICOs.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

According to me market is not good so bitcoin price is down. It is very surprising. Every year in starting months market is down but in end of year market automatically boom and increase the price of bitcoin.

Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

Will Bitcoin rise this year? Will it fall this year? Who knows? What is the Bitcoin price prediction? Even though Bitcoin and its technology are very useful and are changing the world, anybody that claims to ‘know’ whether the price of Bitcoin will rise or fall is a liar. I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future. This is why I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase this year. This is what I believe, but I can never know.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

I think there are still many investors await safe distance in quite some time. This will be difficult to do because certainly, the market condition is very worrying in the long term. Moreover, even the rise failed to arrive this time into making sure it's not too good for investment.
Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

I think bitcoin is going through a great correction and this always happens, if you check the history it normally goes down so bad that people will feel frustrated and sell off before you know it, it will make a great huge jump to the top.
suse100

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

Many experts say that the price of $5,500 is important for BTC. If bitcoin does not break this price, then again will begin to grow in price. If you fall below this price - can experience the collapse of up to 1000-2000$
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

Bitcoin is old and slow very archaic structure compared the ethereum and newest cryptocurrencies.I would buy ethereum instead of Bitcoin just my 2 cents..
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

Bitcoin is the reason that we have a cryptocurrency market, despite it being the first coin and people tagging it as old it has managed to prove times without number that it remains the most valuable coin in the market. Bitcoin is the coin that has made the most millionaires in the market, it has evolved to meet the needs of every investor which is how it stays current.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

How is Bitcoin current?

Bitcoin price is currently at 6k plus and if the bitcoin price keeps going down or been unstable, it will affect the market price of other altcoins, but if bitcoin is been supported on 6k and beyond, market price of other coins will start to recover. So mostly investors react based on bitcoin price. 
mazezizi

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Bitcoin's current price volatility is very large, but it is still the most stable cryptocurrency, most altcoins have now lost 80% of the value, but bitcoin is still above 6,000 dollars, compared to this is very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: