Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is punishing cryptocurrency  (Read 677 times)
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

I think this is very bad news, because with this I'm sure the price of crypto will fall again, but I hope what I think is not right and the price of crypto even increased again.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

How does the government know the true stats when Chinese people are likely using Peer to Peer services to buy and sell Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies?
This is not a big issue as far as Cryptocurrency is concerned.

Situation like this is why Bitcoin was created in the first place.
actimelfortelun

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

Cryptocurrency is very relevant in China. But still,the more prohibited, the more relevant and popular it will be
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

news of this sort has long been in circulation, and by parties who want to take personal advantage is always used as a weapon to continue to suppress the movement of crypto in general, and especially bitcoin,
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:57:08 PM

China is the most populous country in the world. And there are many crypto users in the world. While the ban affects prices at the present time. But in the future it will explode. Because if the government forbids it. it will become more famous

mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?

2017 china also banned electronic money lead to the kind of market for electricity from falling sharply. Then you all know BTC has skyrocketed up >19000$. Smiley This may be the moves of the sharks takes believe how chaotic the market for collectors good price for the pump power coming

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

This is not a good news for the crypto currency this might affect the market and lose some of the traders bounty hunters and more and this would hit us very bad because they think crypto is not a good thing as well
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

I do not believe the banned of China against bitcoin, I think China is planning to manipulate the price of bitcoin, doing this thing is something intentional to crash bitcoin and for them to buy it more to fill in their pocket. Have you not wonder why after some time of banning bitcoin they withdraw it and starting supporting bitcoin again?
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:08:34 PM

I think this is very good news. may be against this background the market of crypto currency will become more popular and will start to grow. I really believe in it.
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

I think china's ban to other cryptocurrency will affect the market. I why china ban other cryptocurrency is because they want to creat their own crypto.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

With China's ban on cryptocurrency, the crypto surf market has had a major impact on the market today. The exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market has been continuously decreasing, and the BTC is currently at $ 6,000. If the Chinese government continues to ban the cryptos transaction, 2018 will be very sad with the cryptos market.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?
The Chinese government does not like the uncontrolled decentralized crypto currency. They always stated this directly and indicated that they consider it a threat to their economy. There they are experimenting and choosing their own way in the crypto currency. If it turns out to be less effective, then China will return to the world community in terms of general use of the crypto currency.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

China is still very effective on cryptocurrencies but it is anymore getting much bigger with big participants. Punishment of china is not effective as the ones in the past Smiley

bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

It is not good for the Crypto world that the Chinese Government banned Cryto Currency. They might be organizing their own Cryto Currency as china has highest number of Cryto Traders. The ban will affect the present prices but will fain in future. Banning might be plans of chinese government to manipulate the prices of Bitcoin to fill their pockets. I think it will not affect Crpto Hunters with time they will grow.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

It is not surprising to me that China Bitcoin trading has reached the historical minimum, this ban by the Chinese government has blocked the whole sector. China is one of the countries that is trying to fight in all ways the world of cryptocurrencies, it's a very bad thing, because the blockchain can only bring benefits to people
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:28:12 AM

The ban on cryptocurrency by the Chinese government can not be forever. It is only a matter of time for them to relax their outright ban because cryptocurrency will soar beyond this state as blockchain technology penetrates organizations and governments. I'm sure some Chinese will be using cryptocurrency via dark web, so let's see what the situation will be in the next five years.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

This is not good news for the crypto users. This cryptocurrency ban can affect the market price and make the prices goin down. Let's see what happens
and it seems the government can encourage people to avoid cryptocurrency. But how long will they do that and when everyone in the world use it will China still forbid it? China is a strong country and they have a big influence in the economy but I do not think they can ban cryptocurrency forever.
this is like banning the internet in many countries, it may seem like it can, but people can always find a way out to break the rules

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:09:54 AM

China is celebrating it's success of cracking down crypto transactions.

China’s Central Bank States Crypto Ban Is A Huge Success

This is not good news for the crypto users.
This has been in the news since last year when everything was unclear if they are really banning crypto's but now there's clarity.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:17:46 AM

Well I think that China is trying to have its unique position when it comes to cryptocurrency. It is possible that they are cracking down crypto and bans it in order to throw its price down and then that's the time when they will create their own and increase its price later on. I think China is just waiting for prices to go down so much again,
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:35:20 AM

It is really a bad news for the crypto marekt. But how it will influence the marekt is still needed to see. If there are more country who will do this, the marekt will be hard. Now we need to be patient to wait for the good news.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: