Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is punishing cryptocurrency  (Read 677 times)
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

China's central bank controls people's transactions, and transactions with bank cards that exceed 50,000 yuan must be reported!
If the transaction involves cryptocurrency, there is a danger of freezing the bank card!
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

China has just issued a ban on its first-ever codec purchase, while promoting investigations and sanctions on ICO deals in China. Immediately, this statement made Bitcoin and a series of other coins slope. This affects the price and investment BTC.
dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

I think this is FUD, they want to buy more crypto, so they make a bad news for that, china too greedy
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:17:02 AM

This issue has been on the community since last year and the effect took immediately and various of fake news were rotated through different news media.

The damage has been taken and it can never be recovered again.

They've won against cracking down crypto transactions on their country but they will never stop worldwide crypto transactions, that's it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

Is this news true at all or only the hoax? Well, if it is true, I think that it may give the negative issues in crypto. We know that China i still there, avoiding the crypto although many of its citizen actually also participate in crypto. Just make it as only information, not to think deeply.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:43:06 AM

It is more of a bed in period to make sure the regulations are set.There are some projects in specific cities which are government backed .I think the ban will be removed.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:50:03 AM

The crypto currency has become very much popular in the China. I think Chinese governments want to create their own crypto currency and to make its currency popular; that is why they banned cryptocurrency and i think this thing will bring a huge problem in future in their business.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

the only reasonable thing that happens. China itself is certainly also felt quite aggrieved with the condition so that Crypto also make them think to not miss a lot of what happens in the activity of crypto. on Chinese merchants thus much is going to the market beyond the more worthy to follow and they can generate maximum value.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:10:43 AM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?

Banning of cryptocurrency happened last year which makes the price of bitcoins to drop on a very low value but still it managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends so there's no need to worry about the situation in the market today.

csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

I think that it is not so right here. China is a progressive country and I hope they will encourage the idea of crypto in the future without punishing.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

Over all China is still involve in crypto currency, the country says they ban it but due to some reason people from that place is secretly gathering much coins, I don't believe the ban it totally.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

I think this is still the news of birds and has not proven the truth, I see no official statement or article that contains the news, can you include a news link that we can read?

Suares02man

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

"
I think this is FUD, they want to buy more crypto, so they make a bad news for that, china too greedy
Everybody try to find any hidden meaning but to my mind there are more simple reason why they do this , and what they want provide."
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

If I am not mistaken China was the pioneer in the cryptocurrencies' development and it is really strange to hear about such news like these at all.
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

However, I think the effect of the current strike is very modest.
Because China still dominates the cryptocurrency market, most exchanges come from China.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?

Banning of cryptocurrency happened last year which makes the price of bitcoins to drop on a very low value but still it managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends so there's no need to worry about the situation in the market today.

Even though Chinesse government declares a total banned of cryptocurrency but still they offend to promote legacy of other altcoins. They are still the one who initiate partnership between new ICO in a blockchain, that is why i may not be easily get to believe on some FUD news.
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

there are still many countries who strongly oppose his people investing in cryptocurrency, including China. but crypto is indeed able to provide many benefits for its users, no wonder crypto became increasingly popular there.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

I don’t think that the matter of duties is related to the policy of Chinese government toward cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies is not an exclusively american invention, so there is no reasons to think that China is punishing USA.
medconindi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

I think Chinese governments want to create their own crypto currency and to make its currency popular; it has banned other crypto currencies in their country. But I think that soon they will stop such banning as their people have a lot of investment in the bitcoin
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

There are still alot of good news for crypto currency, but i think that china should've revoke rhat kind of law because crypto will bring money to the people of china.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: