Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is punishing cryptocurrency  (Read 677 times)
hollet

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

basically, there are many countries that have not been able to accept cryptocurrency because that is their government policy and they are certainly have a reason for it. but besides that, there are also many countries that can accept cryptocurrency because they know the benefits that can be gained in cryptocurrency. so we should be able to respect the policies in a country.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

I found China to be only a small part of the BTC, ETH, and other Asian markets. China's demand will temporarily affect the market, but the market of Japan, Korea still occupy the majority.
saint647

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:14:18 AM

The blockchain and cryptocurrency space has been hit highly with the effects of the Chinese ban on cryptocurrency. I still don't understand the reason why the Chinese are against this technology since China is a technological progressive country. But with time the market will adapt fully.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?

This is just statistical in China country. There are many Chinese investors use other nationalities to buy ICO and invest on the cryptocurrency that we can't be statisticed exactly

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

This information is very important for us, the players in the crypto. As a result of not agreement a country inevitably carries an impact in crypto. And arguably it will have an impact on the price of crypto in market.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

1  According to new information, the Chinese yuan is used under 1% on the world bitcoin trading floor. Beijing is continuing to crack down on active cryptocurrency transactions

2  China Bitcoin trading has hit a record low since the Chinese government's ban on the crypto market

Like the title. This issue is similar to the US imposition of duties on imports from China. What do you think about this issue ?

It's really sad seeing how the Chinese government is frustrating crypto activities in their country, China use to be one of the top countries known for crypto activities and it has put food on the table of so many people, I hope the mass will protest so that the government will reconsider their decision 
axiline

Merit: 114

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

I hope that soon China will make a final decision in favor of crypto currency because this uncertainty does not benefit anyone.
fabuloveu

Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

It is true that the Chinese bans cryptocurrency trading but i think the reason is to protect its citizen from fraud and scam. And i believe this ban is only for temporary as they are tirelessly to find proper regulation for  cryptocurrency before lifting the ban. Blockchain and cryptocurrency is a new technology, china can afford to be left behind in technological development as they love technology. Their economic is built on technology.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

China fear of exchanger credibility and the risk of yuan flowing out of China. due to crypto is hard to track, China cant pin point where the money goes. This is only one of the reason. There a bigger agenda is brewing behind the scene.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

One thing I noticed when interacting with Chinese people was that they were very smart and good at business. This has been shown in just a few decades, China has been the world economic power. With crypto, I think this is just their way to manipulate the market, and then make the crypto market make money for China.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:27:38 AM

I think Chinese government is doing it in a wrong way, banning the crypto activities is the way forward, i think they should learn from the US if they really want to go hard on cryptos, they should regulate it not banning it totally..
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

The truth of the matter is that the more they punish crypto currency the more they punish their citizen, china has a huge population and banning cryptos in their country with the trade war with the United state, it is the poor masses that will suffer the effect, I hope they will reconsider their stand on this issues and give cryptos a chance in their country.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
wenzhuor

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:56:15 AM

Many countries do not accept cryptocurrencies including China. I believe the Chinese government is doing this to protect people's property from losses. There are also many countries that accept cryptocurrencies, and we must respect the policies of each country.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

It is sad how Chinese continued to cramp down on crypto currency, while other countries are busy accepting and adopting cryptos, they are banning it, and I hope they will re-consider their decision and cancel the ban to allow people to earn some income through cryptos
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

Clearly China wants to control its economy with an iron fist, despite being such a big market and the great benefits that cryptos can bring to that region, are closed to these possibilities for fear that their citizens are economically independent, we need to wait for them to give in a little more and the best we could get is cryptos with lots of regulations.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:09:56 PM

It is sad how Chinese continued to cramp down on crypto currency, while other countries are busy accepting and adopting cryptos, they are banning it, and I hope they will re-consider their decision and cancel the ban to allow people to earn some income through cryptos
China has policies that go against the world because they want to master new things. I think in the future China may be the country with the most powerful cryptocurrency market in the world.

moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

China has policies that go against the world because they want to master new things. I think in the future China may be the country with the most powerful cryptocurrency market in the world.
Good statement, China is a new super power country that will become a US rival. all China's policies are part of the resistance and challenges for the US.
and I'm sure this is part of their strategy to drop prices and make the market panic.
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

China's central bank has begun threatening to punish those who refuse to accept cash. They force customers to stop paying electrons. The Chinese government is introducing stringent regulations on electronic money.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

China never wanting crypto to exist in the world of financial institutions. Yes they embrace it at first but they find out that they couldn't take control on it,  then they make a twist and banned crypto in their country. China is one of the powerful country today and it really could affect the financial stability which also affect crypto market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ji6658

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

In fact, the Chinese government has been regulating and punishing cryptocurrencies since last year. They just want to protect national property from loss. The cryptocurrency is very popular in China. Many people have invested in cryptocurrency and profited from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: