Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2158 times)
peter_coin

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

There are many criterias that make someone a rich individual, money is certainly a criteria, but being rich can also mean someone who gives back to his/her immediate society. He/she might be a teacher that goes back to impart knowledge to his society.Having wealth isn't the only way to be considered a rich person but it counts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

There are many criterias that make someone a rich individual, money is certainly a criteria, but being rich can also mean someone who gives back to his/her immediate society. He/she might be a teacher that goes back to impart knowledge to his society.Having wealth isn't the only way to be considered a rich person but it counts.
The real purpose of earning money is to become a rich man. So I believe that if I have a lot of money and that will make me rich. My dream is to make money with Bitcoin, hoping the price will rise to make that dream come true

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

Negative!

I have gained a lot from the crypto currency as what you expressing here. Many times I thought off investing into the crypto currencies but I never actually put more than what I can afford to loose. I always kept my green line and by that way mostly im taking the money in and not the other way.

I have earned lot of money and gained financial stability because of the bitcoin. I literally have no debts now and whatever dues were there I have already cleared up them and all with the bitcoin alone. May be its different perspective for different people.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

Richness is a relative term , greed for more and more money is the reason you can never be rich. if you compare yourself with homeless people you are rich you have income source a house etc. but when you compare yourself with people more and more richer than you , that means you are poor. and of course richness can be determined by money you have.
danyakotletkin2018

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

The more money, the richer you are.
Brahuhu

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

how would you able to say you are rich if you have nothing to prove in? you are rich by knowledge is different when it says that you are rich in financial. you are knowledgable but you need to work for it and use it to make money.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
Of course, money will make me richer; I can not understand why you had such a stupid question, you need to make money and cover your life. But you want to buy more, which means you'll have to make more money

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

Wealth is relative. For someone, wealth is their own home, for someone having a profit of $ 1,000,000 a year, and for someone access to information and necessary for a decent life means.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

I think the money will make me rich. If I was a poor person and I had no money to invest in potential projects, I would never be able to become rich forever. So money is very important to everyone

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Lorna111

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

Wealth is a state of mind, and does not depend on the amount of money: with the same amount, some people can feel rich, others poor.
In any case, money is only ONE of the components of wealth, and not even the most important.
The world is full of very poor millionaires
In the deeper perspective, your statement is right money is part of wealth where its all about how people appreciate it, some have enough to feel that they are already rich while other's are greed and keep aiming to have more and still thinks that they are not wealthy enough to call their self rich, an agony where its state of mind that declares how you appreciate every single thing as your treasure.
We have different opinion on this topic, people may feel good if they have a lot of Money, the can buy what they want, house,cars, etc.etc. all are materials things, some people are born with the silver spoon-their parent are already wealthy for generation, and they don't know what  its like for being poor. But, some people are happy beyond the richness of money because they are contented of what they have. they have happy family, good education, work, and money is not the reason for their existence. they have inner peace with what they have. the love of family is the most important with God as the center of their daily living.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

In Buddhism, wealth is determined by the ability and desire to share and help others. Those. the rich are not those who have gold dishes, silk clothes and diamond rings.A rich man will always share wise advice, a smile, food, money.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Yes, money is a pledge of wealth.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

To me the answer is No.
What's your definition of being rich? having tons of money will make you rich.

Money alone doesn't make an individual rich.
What's your measurement to tell someone if he's rich financially?

A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer.
This is the wrong mindset that has been planted to this generation, you finish college and you'll find a better job. Unlike other business oriented nations, they are studying to build a better business and become successful entrepreneur and that's why most of them are rich.

Working 9am-5pm won't make you rich, that's the sad reality.

Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again.
They lack of financial education.

Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer.
There are different stories about that, it's either the owners are migrating and they are only relying to a single source of income. You won't become rich if you only have a single source.

We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market.
That's what we call risk.

Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money
You won't learn something in investments if you won't take a risk and losing is part of it.

Combine those 3 things you mentioned that makes one wealthy without application and experience, it's nothing.

I've listened to many economics professors and instructors but they are scared of taking a risk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ainajane11

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

I agree with you, money is just to our need but being rich is no. This is a logical question which you can understand if you really know what is money all about and what is the meaning of your life.
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

Money can't do rich to you,instead work hard and invest will bring you a lot of money to get rich:)dreaming to become rich without doing anything is still a dream😂😂😂but if you dream with action..will it happen maybe not now but it will be happen..just patiece is vertue:)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

Well, I partially agree with the opinion of OP. Right now, the top 3 rich people of this world are from the information technology sector and the strange part is knowing the fact that they are not selling any physical goods. They invested their knowledge and built the infrastructure which worked in a way they expected and now, they are the richest people on this globe. While comparing knowledge with money I would definitely prefer knowledge over money.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

What makes you rich is how you manage money: always spend less than you earn, invest wisely and diversify. That way you will be rich.
but the reality is not as easy as you say, the more money you have in making people more consumptive.
and to get rid of bad habits, that is, buying things that are not really needed is very difficult.
organizing finance is an art.
Emigham7 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

Financial intelligence is what makes one rich and not the money itself.it is the intelligence that brings the money and sustain by putting it into useful and profitable investment
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

no it wont make me rich every time, maybe friends, relatives and other people who loves you makes you rich. love is the most expensive things in life because it is worthless.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

someone is said to be rich is a person whose life is affluent, the more people make a lot of money then the expenditure or necessity also increased because his lifestyle would change.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: