Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2165 times)
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:44:04 PM

Of course money makes us rich. Because money contributes in everything to buy whatever we want then money is needed to become rich. Although there is gold or silver but the much needed nowadays to become rich is money.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

I say yes, rich in wealth. But we can very well debate on if money is certainly make you rich or the attitude? However money is the prior weapon everyone is behind to. These both should go together. One certainly requires money plus people wealth.

Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:17:16 AM

Yes I agree with you, money is not the only means to which people become rich, aside from having knowledge and wisdom you can be rich also from gaining more friends because they are the one helping you in times of needs.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:04:44 AM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

Ifciurse l beleive that money will make me rich but you have to be wise in using money so that you become rich.Money is the source if everything so l will invest a business so that my money will grow and it will become plenty.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:08:54 AM

Does money make you rich?

Money is a tool to make you rich but the most important thing that make you rich is your money habit or your subconscious mind on how you do with your money, because of the analysis that people who won the lottery have become poor again in just two years, so money can't make you rich, but how you manage your money that you have.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
patarfweefwee

Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:09:14 AM

If you ask someone if they have money and they say no, then you're poor. People with alot of information is just smart and connected. But if you're talking about being really rich, then yeah money is a good measurement of it. People saying that you don't need money to become rich are people who don't have money.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:16:02 AM

Yes money makes you rich but with proper handling you may become richer so manage your earnings dont spend too much and make a budget list to avoid overspending.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:26:20 AM

If you have a lots of money and you have many businesses that built a lot of profits for you then we can say you are rich and aside from that we can say that you are rich also through having intellectual skills on how to make money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

Yes if you manage it well , i see some people that rich because of diligence in this kind of work . Money is helpful to us , even you need this .  We need to know more about the crypto to gain ,invest and earn more money to become rich .If you have enough money then build a small business that indemand in your place .  Cool

originalcryptocoin

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:34:47 AM

"rich"  can be defined in many different ways, topics, and categories. 
Macai

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:38:16 AM

Money is two way, it could get you rich or it will get you poor. It will depend on how you handle it. I you invest and you know it will succeed then it will give you more, but if you invest in scams or use illegally or in gambling surely it will get you rich in a while but it will make you very poor inthe end.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:39:06 AM

Yes, money make you rich.  If your answer is no, it means the money you have is not enough.  Someone need a lot of money to be rich no matter if he/she don't have any knowledge, information, wisdom etc.  If you have money you can pay someone else who have knowledge or whatsoever.

yes, money will enrich you if it's not enough for you to get one of those who enrich you with money
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:30:03 AM

To each their own. But yea money does make you rich. At least in someones book. It depends on your definition of being rich. It can mean

something slightly different from owning a lot of money. For some, rich is having family and good friends. For others, it could be knowledge.
EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

Knowledge alone cannot make you rich. It also needs the capital and the perseverance to make your money grow. On the other side, money without wisdom or knowledge on how to make it grow is a money without direction. So I guess the best answer is MONEY with wisdom.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

For the vast majority of people money solves a lot of problem, and getting more will improve their quality of life.

Where that might not be the case is when a person is born rich, and so doesn't have the perspective of not having money.
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:50:10 AM

To be more accurate. Money makes you wealthy, not RICH.
People can be rich at having friendships, good life, travelling a lot, and always feeling happy. They dont need a lot of money in their bank accounts but they still have a great or a RICH life.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:59:24 AM

Whether a person is rich or poor is being decided upon the money he have in terms of physical state and in other investments. Being passionate on what they wish to be makes them rich, it might take time but that's the true meaning for being rich. Same time in this fast moving world people need to have lot of patience to be rich.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

Whether a person is rich or poor is being decided upon the money he have in terms of physical state and in other investments. Being passionate on what they wish to be makes them rich, it might take time but that's the true meaning for being rich. Same time in this fast moving world people need to have lot of patience to be rich.

For me money is nothing if you don't have enough knowledge to handle your finances. Money and the initiative on how to make it bolder, bigger or shall we say it's the attitude and your passion.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:30:56 AM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

For me, no money can't make you rich, because for my opinion, It's only an instrument and if you don't know how to handle your money properly you will still fail to become rich.
And for me, I do believe and I can say that being rich is not only depend on how much money you have, but It's about how you can treat your family as your wealth. Money is just a money, a things..
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

What makes you rich is how you manage money: always spend less than you earn, invest wisely and diversify. That way you will be rich.
And also you know how to value those things that you have maybe in the future it will be useful to you and stay low profile it doesn't mean if you are rich you need to be popular but that's how people right now most of the them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: