Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 05:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2189 times)
megaradux

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:49:51 AM

I think money is a feeling of having many more options. Money will make me feel fulfilled.
So I dont have to worry too much whether I have to work hard everyday in the office so that I will have enough money to survive when I retire.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
I think they make a lot of mistakes but one day they will become rich. Because failure will give them experience and from there they will minimize the loss of money in the wrong portfolio.
For me, money always makes money. Having plenty of money will make it easier for you to become richer than ever.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
janjan03

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:54:25 AM

For me no because if have lots of money but your life is not complete just like you dont have a happy family you cant be together with them. For me rich is you have a complete and happy fsmily what ever will happen even theirs no money the important is family that is our rich.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:31:43 AM

All the needs of the world need a money for it certainly money is very useful for someone's life. And of course money can change everything with money we can buy anything have a lot of money classified as rich.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
pujarihema

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

Yes money makes us Rich.
If you don't have income, then there is no money to save. But if you have money and income then you can make investments and definitely you can save money and as much you will save money, you will getting rich.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

For me, no money can't make you rich, because for my opinion, It's only an instrument and if you don't know how to handle your money properly you will still fail to become rich.
And for me, I do believe and I can say that being rich is not only depend on how much money you have, but It's about how you can treat your family as your wealth. Money is just a money, a things..
Indeed, Money is just a things it doesn't make you rich. The things make you rich is your knowledge because without it, even if you have a lot of money as long as you cannot manage it still you will ended up on being poor. Money is running out but the managing skills and being knowledgable is not hence, enrich you knowledge because money itself will come to you.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

That's right, what I've caught here, there's no money that makes you rich but can also make you bankrupt. It's useless you have a lot of money but you have no plan or expertise to manage it. Many rich people are poor because they can not manage their finances. Having a goal, like an investment business can at least give you more money.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

Yes money can make you rich. Because if you have a lot of money you can buy everything you want even love you can buy it because nowadays it's all you can do as long as you have a lot of money. Besides if you have a lot of money you will be powerful and all the people around you will respect you.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

Yes money can make you rich. Because if you have a lot of money you can buy everything you want even love you can buy it because nowadays it's all you can do as long as you have a lot of money. Besides if you have a lot of money you will be powerful and all the people around you will respect you.

What you are telling is good for certain limit but in reality if anyone is following you for your money then be careful as when they get richer person then you, they will just leave you. And you cannot believe this type of friends or anyone. If you are getting love against money then it is not love but it is money lust becarefull. Money itself is not enough to make you rich but you should also have wisdom if not from rich becoming poor is not a big think. You can turn history and see how many big person or their family are today beggar. Wisdom only can make you rich as you will be able to hold and utilize your money properly.

ACHANCE

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

I SAY NO
                                     MONEY ONLY NOT CAN MAKE ONE RICH IT NEED GREAT IDEA AND EFFORT
                                                                 AND WISELY INVESTMENT AND USE   
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:14:37 AM

If you are poor in terms of money, you can still make more money in spiritual values and if you are fortunate enough to have more money you will be better off investing. Your soul is richer and better
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:29:23 AM

What makes you rich is how you manage money: always spend less than you earn, invest wisely and diversify. That way you will be rich.

I agree with you mate, money does not make you rich, people who grow up without money have no idea how to handle it, if you want to grow rich and stay rich one thing you need is financial intelligence that is your most important asset, invest in that and everything else will fall into place.
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

I think that makes us rich is our mindset. How much money that we have, will never make us richer. But, whit the right mindset, about money management, then wealth will always follow. I believe.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

Yes, we need money and more money to become rich in this world..if you dont have enough money you will not called as rich..it is start all from money to have a wealthy life and make investment in crypto to become millionaire. Manage your money in a good way and im sure your not getting poor again.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

Personally , I do not think that money alone makes one rich.
Being rich is determined by the number of people whom you have assisted and lives you have bettered with your money.
Having money without helping anyone is not being rich, its poorness.
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

can also be rich if we have stable finances let alone have invest, and also must take into account expenditures so that not wasteful may depend on us to manage it
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

Depends on how you think of being rich is because there are some people who thinks if they have a lot of money then that certain person is rich. There are also some type of individuals who have enough money to get by everyday and does not have that much money but have lots of friends and have their family bu their side thinks they are rich too. So it really just depends on how you see as being rich is, it is not just about money or any material things you see.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
CryptoChanel

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

To be rich is a state of mind. It has nothing to do with the quantity of what you have. It is just a matter of your own perception of your person and your life and how you are fitting with the context surrouding you.
The proof is that people simply accumulating money are not more happy than average.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:02:48 AM

Money enrich you. In this case, you must properly manage after earning money. This will save you money. And you can become rich by money.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

Yes ,money makes a person rich, because even precious ,valuables things are bought by money so whatever asset that you have are bought by money ,and the bottomline the money makes you rich as individual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: