Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2171 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

I think yes but not completely wealthy because money can't buy everything. Maybe we could be rich in material things but what will we do with our money if we're not happy with the way we live? It is happiness and love from the people around us that makes us rich. It's happiness that counts after all.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

Money is important in life, without it how can you live in this world. Everything can buy by means of money.  Money can make you rich depends on how you use and manage it. If you use it wisely and you work hard for it you will earn the success thàt you want. But always remember that money is not forever the most important is you have the family  that support you never rely on the fact that money can make you make happy but how if you loss your love ones because of that.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

But when you are getting knowledge you are getting it for what? For being smarter? For making people surprise that you know that lot things? Nope, you are just getting it to make money, to invest right, and to gain more material things, for me it is equal.

neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

Its not all about money can make us rich its about how we manage to use it how we budget our money.i have regular job i earn money but still im not rich.because my slary is not so big.so if i want to become rich i do sideline.and work hard save and budget the money so that in the future i will have own business and will become rich

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:35:05 PM

Of course money can make someone's rich. It depend on how much amount that you have in your own,if you have millions,billions,trillions,i think anyone can recognize you as a rich individual. You said that your answer is no,i think you have not enough money right now,to recognize by people as belong to the riches people.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

Yeah have a lot of money not really make someone rich,we can call someone rich if them have a lot of LAMBO, is i'm right?

jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
That's true because all of things need of hard work to be rich. But we need more knowledge so we need to study and learn everything because it's important that you have knowledge for everything so you can be successful.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

I think the definition of wealth is that there is no pressure in life, what to buy if you want to buy something, to have family and love, to have a healthy body!
The relationship between wealth and money is not big, of course, no money can not be rich!
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:37:41 PM

Anything we do will definitely have its risks, investing anywhere will have an opportunity to experience failure and there are also opportunities to experience success. This is a risk that must be faced because we have to dare to take the decision to try a much better achievement. If we just stay and do nothing then we will not get perfect results, a thing definitely needs a fight. It's all like when we invest in things, successes that will make us rich.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

Literally, money can make you rich because you can buy whatever you want if you have all the money to buy them. But others like bounty hunters, they are holding many cryptocurrencies that could grow high in the coming years and that would also lead them to become rich people.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

I think the definition of wealth is that there is no pressure in life, what to buy if you want to buy something, to have family and love, to have a healthy body!
The relationship between wealth and money is not big, of course, no money can not be rich!
Being rich have more than one meaning, like me me I am not rich with money but I'm rich with love from my family but definitely having a lot of money can makes people rich and wealthy. Since we know that money is only a factor to make us happy to be financially free but its always not a guarantee that it will totally makes a person happy.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

Yeah have a lot of money not really make someone rich,we can call someone rich if them have a lot of LAMBO, is i'm right?

haha, what someone want. Maybe you are right, but it's really funny comment. If you have a lot of cars, houses etc. maybe you can say, that you are rich person.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:55:33 PM

haha, what someone want. Maybe you are right, but it's really funny comment. If you have a lot of cars, houses etc. maybe you can say, that you are rich person.

I think that unnecessary, having many Lambo?  In my point of view being rich depends on many criteria, if you already have a million and you are quite good in handling money then you are definitely rich.  But if you're not then you are just on your way to being poor again.
Dillnoon

Activity: 27
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:25:52 AM

Right. Money will be for you rich. Money makes you happy, more fun with life. I believe that much money makes us rich. Money is very important to human life. Money is definitely going to be rich. My point is that!
mandro

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:28:47 AM

I think that unnecessary, having many Lambo?  In my point of view being rich depends on many criteria, if you already have a million and you are quite good in handling money then you are definitely rich.  But if you're not then you are just on your way to being poor again.
Exactly. The point of view is that there are many criteria. Top criteria is money management. Build a money-making system. Making money to work for people, generating a lot of income that is a new income is the wealth.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:51:18 AM

Dont be go deeper meaning of rich,  naturally rich are pople have own a lot of money and ownership. Its all about money, we working day to day to have money. Being wise doesnt mean your rich. Even a noob person can ve rich if they got big amount of money.

EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:08:19 AM

For me the answer is No. Having money and being rich are two totally different things since you can have millions of dollars in your bank account and not be comfortable with your effort and your decisions in life. Money is good, it allows you to invest, it gives you opportunities of any kind but it has the quality of going up and down, what really matters are your decisions of what you do with the money that comes to your hands. For me the real wealth is in your surroundings, your family, your effort, how you manage your time because 80% of things is a psychological state, if your mindset is poor, you can have millions of BTC and still be poor.

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:19:41 AM

So what makes you rich? Information, wisdom and knowledge produced money therefore still money will be the source to become rich. People cannot call you a rich if you don't have enough money and they cannot call you a rich if you just have information, wisdom and knowledge but you don't have the money so for me money is all we need to become rich.
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:25:50 AM

YOU FORGOTTEN TO SPEAK OF LUCK WHERE THERE IS THAT FACTOR IN THE MARKET WHEN I STARTED TO KNOW THAT WORLD LITECOIN WAS VALUE 3.80 USD NOW BEING MORE THAN 80 USD I ASK YOU WHAT INVESTED IN LITECOIN AND ETHEREUM TWO YEARS AGO RICH PEOPLE ONLY SPOKEN IN BITCOIN WHY SPO KNOWS HER BUT FORGOTS THERE IS THREE 1500 COINS TO TRY TO BE RICH JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT SHALL HAVE THE CHANCE TO VALUIZE AND VALUE WHO HAS THE SIRTE OF PURCHASING CHEAP IF YES IT WILL BE RICH LIFE STRATEGY
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:27:50 AM

wealth is not calculated on the money alone but also in the form of spiritual and intellectuals, rich people with money can be directly impoverished because they do not use the spiritual and intellectual to manage their assets, but instead people who have strong spiritual and intellectual will get the wealth in fact
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: