Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2165 times)
ordeath

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:24:56 PM

Amount of earned stable money is making you feel more free from the pressure of debts and credits, so I can say that with money it is way easier to live as without them, lol.
Emigham7 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

What makes you rich is how you manage money: always spend less than you earn, invest wisely and diversify. That way you will be rich.

The ability to manage your money makes you not only rich, but also wise. Waste does not lead to anything good, you just lose your money and will be left with nothing. There must always be an amount that you can save for more serious and large-scale needs.

That is true, because money is only an image that can be a visual the real richness of the person is through sacrifice and use wisely the money that he has so that it won't go to ruin the life of every human being. By the help of bitcoin we can be able to use in an appropriate the money by its decision.
The sacrifices and spending wisely are all important and integral part of it. The major thing here is the financial iQ.the knowledge of how to make money and retain it is more important than the money itself.
Okrah

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

As my opinion the term use as money. I can say Yes probably money can make an individual to become as rich. Money can buy anything and it depend on us on how to handle our money through investment and savings.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

Money is just our Tool or Media to look rich...
and if asked directly to me what makes you rich, then I will answer "that makes me rich is myself and also God, because if I am wrong to make a decision and have no luck from God then I will not have money that makes me become rich".

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

Money alone doesn't make someone rich. Having money does not mean you are already rich. I think the true rich people are those who knows how to handle and manipulate their money in order for it to prosper such as investing in crypto and building a stable business. The one who is smart enough to know that money should be spend wisely. Money is just a mere tangible thing that prove your status whether you are rich or not. The happiness and experiences of an individual are I think what makes people rich.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

Same here, for me money doesnt make you rich,, its true and i agree with your statement one thing also is how much you earn doesnt determine your wealth, what makes you wealthy is your ability to sustain yourself should you lose that income.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:53:11 AM

You are right, but on the other hand we forget this and see that the rich are identical with having lots of money and gold, not for knowledge. I often see many of those who have knowledge but not rich, I mean do not have much money and prefer a simple life and want to share their knowledge for the next generation, here I am confused sometimes people like that are not respected but people who have more money are often respected.

mazesta

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:22:18 AM

Not money that makes us rich, but hard work and perseverance.
Money is only a tool, we must employ money do not be a slave of money.
we must be able to manage money to make money again
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:59:11 AM

Well in my opinion of course  money can make us rich.  And if we have money  you can buy anything you want in your life. We know money is our need in our life to buy our daily needs.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

For me, money is a testament to wealth. It is a necessity in this world. I do not think your opinion is correct. because the rich are the ones who have a lot of money. that's the simplest theory. The next thing that will happen is another story and we should not compare.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
skyland999

Activity: 213
Merit: 13

Wonderful World

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:24:20 AM

It depends on ourselves if we use excessive money then we will not get rich and if we use it sparingly maybe we will become richer. for me, the knowledge that makes us rich, and vice versa. because the money will run out by itself
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

Money is actually the synonym of rich if we are talking about the physical things you have. Without money, how can you buy food, drink, the house you live in, the dress you are wearing and all the things that we need in order to live. Some of our dreams will also come true if we do have money.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:48:50 AM

Money is actually the synonym of rich if we are talking about the physical things you have. Without money, how can you buy food, drink, the house you live in, the dress you are wearing and all the things that we need in order to live. Some of our dreams will also come true if we do have money.
You have a point and besides money can also makes us happy through buying things that we actually want for as long as you have money you can do what ever you really want to. The disadvantages of having a money is some people trying to used it for evil intentions.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:19:53 AM

You have a point and besides money can also makes us happy through buying things that we actually want for as long as you have money you can do what ever you really want to. The disadvantages of having a money is some people trying to used it for evil intentions.

Well i don't even know anything aside from money that will make you "rich". The common depiction of someone who's rich is someone who can burn money on a whim. Properties, titles, influence, power, all these can be bought.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ayohafees

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:33:28 AM

Truer words! Money does not make you rich but the wisdom and knowledge you apply in making and managing it makes you rich. Many believe it is be stinginess but I'd rather think it is state of mind controlling a lot of people to think that having a huge money at a time is what we call richness without knowing that rich is wealth accumulated over a long period of time.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

yes of course money can make me get rich, with the money I can buy anything I want and with the money I can make my family happy. many people are willing to work hard in order to make the family happy.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

money isn't everything but everything needs money
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

humans do need money to live, but do not let money make you forget the real purpose of life. Good behavior is more valuable than money.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

To me, yes money will make you rich in a financial aspect. Why did we invest in cryptocurrency if we have no intention to be rich. Though there are also people who are not rich in money but they are rich in friends and family where they are able to be happy in a way money cannot buy.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

More genuine words! Cash does not make you rich but rather the intelligence and information you apply in making and overseeing it makes you rich. Numerous trust it is be miserliness yet I'd rather think it is perspective controlling many individuals to surmise that having an immense cash at any given moment is the thing that we call extravagance without realizing that rich is riches amassed over a significant lot of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: