Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2165 times)
antoniolukaseo2010

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:26:04 AM

There are so many rich and rich meanings: thanks to money, rich in family happiness. It is important that we want to be rich.  Undecided
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roseann072518

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:05:09 AM

Of course if i have big money a million money i will say i am rich .. and one thing that make you rich if you good managing your money .. put your money on good investment a big profit its also making you rich.
Godexists

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

for me it depends on how you manage your money.if your wise enough to handle you're money to make it grow then you are rich .but for me still family is important they are my wealth.
arbl0422

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

Yes, money can make you rich if you handle it correctly and responsibly. It can give you wealth that you could possibly imagine. Just be wise enough where and when to spend it. 
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

Let me ask you a question, if i ask you if another person is rich, would you look at a person's SATs or their bamk accounts? I think money does make you rich buy what i think you're referring to is power. Information, knowledge and connections points towards being powerful. Having money is a consequence of power but nit the source of it.

mithungee

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

Yes, People who have a lot of money are rich. With this it is clear, that money will make us rich. we work day and night all to earn money. and no one does not like money, because with money we can buy everything.
PIMPdev

Activity: 582
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

I am strictly persuaded that not the money making people rich but the mentality and mindset is making people rich, so it means that one person can be rich having less money than the other person who would be poor but having more money. Ridiculously.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
Yes this is how a rich person can go to unknown city and without any starting capital gain richness again. Because the true value is in his mind and experience not in the money itself that he owned.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

I think that this is a very difficult question and it is rather phylosophical than the one that refers to the economics section. for some people to be rich means having many good friends, healthy relatives and a job they love. for others , rich is about millions
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

Money and wisdom makes one rich. You cannot proud yourself to be rich when you have no penny. No matter the knowledge or wisdom you may have, without the money, you will continue to struggle or even survive.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

In my opinion of course not but we all need money to live. Money make us live in better conditions also without money we can not invest and earn.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

Me personally do, I'd rather sit in a posh car and live in a big house and be sad than live from salary to pay and make ends meet.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:28:30 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
Money is one of the powerful things in the world everytime starts and end on money. Yea money can make us rich thats why we are entering blockchain technology and joined different bounty program to make money.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

Money may not make you rich in a spiritual sense. Maybe they will not even bring you joy or happiness. But even in this case, getting upset and sad is better with money than without.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

Money is one of the powerful things in the world everytime starts and end on money. Yea money can make us rich thats why we are entering blockchain technology and joined different bounty program to make money.
It is true that more money will make you richer but it will not make you better so it is not our purpose to live. Money helps you have better physical life but to have a good soul, you need to know how to use money reasonably, useful for family and society.
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

if we are talking about materialistic things that the majority gives value such as money than yes it can make you rich but money can never buy a character, a style or an education which are the real wealth to some and lies to some others.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

In this earth money is important because if you don't have any money we will die. Yes many of us are working so hard but still they not rich but it's depending the situation and even in here in crypto is not easy to be rich. All people have responsibility in life,and the others is wasting their for nothing that's many people not to be rich because of their bad doings.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:54:52 PM

In one way yes!! Since you can avail all physical things like house, food, shelter, good clothing, nice education, secured security force, awesome car, beautiful pet, and other good things, technically if you have a lot of money you are rich!

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

Yes, money can bring us in to a wealthy life. Some people become richer because they manage their money in a good way.
If i have a lot of money i will think some business that i will earn  more profit and also I will invest to bitcoin because i know more users become rich by the help of cryptocurrency. I want to have a wealthy life..
2weent6

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:03:08 AM

It entirely depends on your definition of "Rich" If you are talking in a monetary stand point then it would depend which money you are speaking of? Are were referring to Time? Some people can have a lot of money but very little time left to spend with it. "Rich" is relative.
Exactly, being rich doesn't mean you have a lot of money it will really depend on the perspective of one person. Technically money can make you rich if you have a lot of it but money itself it cannot you still need to hold more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: