Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:15:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2171 times)
REF Crypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

Yes. Sure money make you rich.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

If you're talking of the proverbial rich then I'd say that money can't make you rich. But let's be serious, money does make you rich! Whatever people say negative about it, the bottom line is it's true. That is if you value money, being rich depend on whst you put value on. If you value statues and you have a ton of then then you're rich!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

Of course if i have big money a million money i will say i am rich .. and one thing that make you rich if you good managing your money .. put your money on good investment a big profit its also making you rich.
I can't compare my self with someone who is rich like Bill gates he always hold some money but since he have a lots of money we can say he is rich.Its all are depended if you have money it doesn't mean you're rich in real.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

It's yes for me, Money make your rich when you know how to manage and Not only you can buy what you want but also you can try and try to invest in bussiness.Even you failed once you can tried twice and more because you have your capital for your wanted bussiness.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

If you have lots of money yes it will makes you rich in material things but of course much better to be rich in happiness, family and friends than to have lots of money. For now we need to be more practical that we need more money to get our happiness in life or to satisfied our wants in life.
One way to make us rich is earning in crypto we should do multiple methods to able to get more income even in small period of time

herateza

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:15:58 AM

Yes, of course, money makes me rich. How could people call me rich if I don't have money? We need money for our investment. Without money, we cannot invest. I have never seen or heard of someone they called rich but without money. Money is the main reason in order to be called rich.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

Yes, of course, money makes me rich. How could people call me rich if I don't have money? We need money for our investment. Without money, we cannot invest. I have never seen or heard of someone they called rich but without money. Money is the main reason in order to be called rich.
Money is the need of the day and i think there is no doubt that money can make us rich. you can see people traveling in precious cars, aeroplane and having a good life standard it is in fact because of money they have, they can fulfill all his need and their family requirement. So it is true that money make us rich.
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

a person who has lot of money is a kind of rich,without money you cannot buy what you want,you cannot travel everywhere,but as a well being living in a world with full of love, i consider myself as rich even i don't have lots of money,but i have full of love and faith to God, lots of family and friends who i love and loves me too as well. In life, we should not live just only for money.

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

I think that you can become richer if you constantly develop and work hard.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:07:39 PM

You need money to become rich and if you know how to diversify your money and manage it properly then you can earn more. If you have money you can do what you want and help other people to learn your strategy in getting rich.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

obviously if we look at the money benchmark is said to be rich, what if someone stout the money but the money is the result of the loan, can it be called rich? it seems not, because the beginning of the money can run out in an instant. people are said to be rich people who are all sufficient, people are said to be rich not only seen from the treasure alone, but there are also people who are rich in heart, rich mind and others.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

Being rich is not only define by money, there are many way so could say that you're rich without involving money like you're rich because of the love you got from your love ones. Money is just a paper and there are more meaningful ways to say that you're a rich person. Being happy and contented on your life will also make you feel rich so don't focus just on money and instead enjoy life and always be positive no matter what happen.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

Riches is not all about money if could be valuables, abundant resources and what your definition of riches is.  Someone might have $50 000 and sees himself as a rich person while someone with $1,000,000 sees himself as not having money. Having good health and life is more important  than counting riches in monetary terms

chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

For me their is so many ways to make you rich, I think not only money can make person to become rich, if you have rich in money and you are not happy or you do not have real friends, so I'd rather have real friends and some money that makes me rich.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

a person who has lot of money is a kind of rich,without money you cannot buy what you want,you cannot travel everywhere,but as a well being living in a world with full of love, i consider myself as rich even i don't have lots of money,but i have full of love and faith to God, lots of family and friends who i love and loves me too as well. In life, we should not live just only for money.
although we have no much money, but as long as we have good friend , family that support us in every work.it will make us very motivated and work hardly.so we can earn much money
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Yes of course. If you have much money you are rich enough and you can buy anything as much as you want it and as much as you like it. But of course money can not come on your side in a magical way,  you need to work hard for it, giving all your time and effort for you to have it in a proper time. It will not come without doing anything.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
Of course we can be rich financially. There are many kinds of rich of course rich in financial matter there are also rich in health matters and rich emotionally or socially. For me I will not aiming to become very rich , just to have financial freedom we can buy what we want and we do not have debts. What I want in life is to be rich financially, emotionally and spiritually. Health is very important matter above all because health is wealth. We must consider this.
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

More money you make, more money you spend, isn't? Thats why many ppl cant make themselfes richer, we used to have to the good things very fast, delicious food, sport car, big house etc, but for these u have to pay more taxes, so my plan is, modest life, without luxury things, more investments to the stocks or crypto coins, no point live like a pop star for me.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

Currently I do not have much money so I do not know. But in my opinion, if there is a lot of money that lonely, I think this is not rich.
uchechiboy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

money  is physically rich what make you rich is your integrity,money can buy anything but it can not buy life ,but if you have much money, you can buy anything you what at you own taste. peoples respect you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: