Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2165 times)
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

Money does not make us rich, even though we work every day without knowing the time but the reality is like what you say debt is everywhere because of the ever-increasing necessities of life and our income in work does not rise, so the only way For us to be rich is having to look for other business opportunities besides working for example just investing money as much as anything that can earn a lot of money, but remember the real wealth is the heart.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kelvynn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

as for me and to mine own knowledge and understanding money does not make you rich.riches comes from various things which in include life,food,good health care and the rest which makes living comfortable in this world
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

At one point - yes, it does. But actually world is full of problems which cannot be solved only by money, so they do make you rich, but only economically, not in terms of "law powers" etc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

I can say for sure, that earning amount of money make you more free. You can be more happy and satisfied if you can allow yourself to buy the things that you want to buy.
There is no doubt that money can really make us rich because if we have a lot of money and  we are wise on how to used it properly i am very sure we can able to make more money, just like investing our money in s good crypto for sure we can be very rich.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:06:04 PM

At one point - yes, it does. But actually world is full of problems which cannot be solved only by money, so they do make you rich, but only economically, not in terms of "law powers" etc.
As from what I understand money can make us rich but ofcourse it does complications. You have to go over to be hardworking, determined to earned and make money to become rich. Yes it does involved of other things that cannot be solved by money.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

Yes , money will make us rich ,because it is the medium of exchange ,any assets that make you rich came from money which you purchased them like ,house and lot, precoius stone and gold jewelries, cars , banks accounts and even bitcoin investment came from money that really make you a rich person in this world.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

I think money is the powerful thing that man created because it can give anything you want buying bitcoins and other altcoins and keep it until bullish run of bitcoin will start will make your rich.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:56:47 AM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
RICH = lot of money is why someone is called rich. but on the other hand there is a word rich but not rich with money but rich with happy to gather with family. and actually rich with money alone is not enough we also need time to be happy with our family. because without our family will not be able to get rich, family is our encouragement to success and rich.

In my own opinion, money will only make you rich if you are going to start your own business which will increase your income monthly.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:59:41 AM

Money is the medium of exchange , to start of getting richer you must invest to business with money, so if you do not have money ,how can you be rich, except if you dig a box of gold, and diamond or you will be given a large piece of land and you sell them and you will have money and your rich instantly, money is so important to become rich.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:35:15 AM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
I totally on this statement mate.  Money management is the key to be rich. Most people who have lot of money and business have been good at money management.  Probably some were just lucky enough to have money.  Winning a lottery would probably make you rich for sometime if compulsive spending will happen. Thus,  it is important to be good at managing finances so sustain from being a "Rich" state.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

Money is the way to become rich. But before you become rich you need to take a risk. You also need to invest money because that is the way to have business and then work hard for your business. Give effort, time, money, and hard-working I am sure that it will result to a wonderful future. And one of the way to have business is investing in bitcoin and wait for it to increase its value.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:54:50 AM

I think money is the powerful thing that man created because it can give anything you want buying bitcoins and other altcoins and keep it until bullish run of bitcoin will start will make your rich.

Yeah, money Is very useful, where we are living In the world by using money to live, to survive. And to earn money we should take a job for make us to sustain our daily needs. And If our Income Is not enough, we should find another alternative way to earn money as well.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

Money is the way to become rich. But before you become rich you need to take a risk. You also need to invest money then you get good feedback.Investing in bitcoin and wait for it to increase its value.And give effort, time, money, and hard-working then it will give you result to a wonderful future.
dificanovi

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

I also agree with you, money will not make someone become rich. bitcoin is a very nice place to earn a lot of money. my friends are already rich because of trading and investing in bitcoin, I am currently starting to invest in bitcoin and altcoin hopefully in the coming months the market price will increase again.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:04:58 AM

Money is the way to become rich. But before you become rich you need to take a risk. You also need to invest money then you get good feedback.Investing in bitcoin and wait for it to increase its value.And give effort, time, money, and hard-working then it will give you result to a wonderful future.
yeah, you're right. money just as a way, and material that can make you rich. however, it does not always make you rich, because I've seen people who have a lot of money, but never get rich because they are greedy, and always have fun with the money they have.
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

What makes you rich is the way you oversee cash: dependably spend short of what you win, contribute admirably and enhance. That way you will be rich.
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

Indeed, money is just a tool just to determine the we were rich but the things what makes us really rich is our knowledge. Education is the most precious we will have so take care of it, don't be contented on what knowledge you have now but rather discover more things. It is futile to have a money without having a knowledge because those money is depleted but education is not.
Well, I have seen many people who learn a lot but still can not have anything in his life. I mean, his career and all other things remain zero. Knowledge is precious. But it it useless if we do not know where to apply. And there are many people who do not have much knowledge still have a happy life. Our life is a combination of many factors, not only knowledge

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:47:05 AM

If you have a lot of money it will get you rich and people working for you it will get you rich, if you have a lot of things it will get you rich for some people but richer is not enough for me to get happy life enough money is okay and many friends and many will love ones that's the literally will get you rich.
BlackMoon25

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:02:17 AM

Indeed, money is just a tool just to determine the we were rich but the things what makes us really rich is our knowledge. Education is the most precious we will have so take care of it, don't be contented on what knowledge you have now but rather discover more things. It is futile to have a money without having a knowledge because those money is depleted but education is not.
Well, I have seen many people who learn a lot but still can not have anything in his life. I mean, his career and all other things remain zero. Knowledge is precious. But it it useless if we do not know where to apply. And there are many people who do not have much knowledge still have a happy life. Our life is a combination of many factors, not only knowledge

Haha, your opinion is like old maxim of my country - "Only a fool can be happy". The more knowledge, the more disgusting things we see from this mad world. Anyway, the happiness can come from many factors, but the rich come from money.  

You are not rich if you don't have enough money to live a luxurious life. When you rich, your knowledge just to define you as a vulgarian or an aristocrat.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:50:23 AM

For me, it is a big YES because money plays a big role in our daily living, without money we cannot invest a huge investment that can give us a good profit afterwards. We will not consider rich if we don't have money.

Money alone cannot make you rich. It is having a generated income in which you can sit and your business income will just pour in  that is rich for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: