Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does money make you rich?  (Read 2165 times)
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

What makes you rich is how you manage money: always spend less than you earn, invest wisely and diversify. That way you will be rich.

I agree with you. The ability to manage money makes a person rich. If you win a lottery money, but do not have financial literacy then you can soon become a beggar again.

although we have much money but we have no any skill to manage it, we will become be poor man again.spending for useless need will be our routine.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freakcoins

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

Money is the Most powerful creature in our world because we all know how much money is important and how it moves to be a usefull one,,.so i think this is only the most powerful for us to be a rich.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

Yes of course because it can do many  things to make us rich,this is only the most powerfull for us to have a better life and to be rich,this money is so valuable for us humans so better save more money starts now for your better lives and ro be a rich.
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

I think money is just a tool used for transactions. wrong if money can make a person get rich. but a rich person depends on how a person manages the money himself. for example used for investment or used for business. that way someone can become rich because of their money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

I agree with you, if a person aspires to personal and spiritual development and he is good at it then he loses interest in money and especially to various kinds of adventures which sometimes we have to go in order to earn a couple of dollars. But, in any case, such a man can earn enough money for the life that he chose, and he feels himself really rich, i know such people and i like them.
Iluka

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

From my point of you, money make me rich, money make me contented, but money alone doesn't make me happy....
newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

Money is a means of obtaining happieness and a better life and if you earn money so that they lay then you do not become truly rich  Smiley
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

everyone's view of the rich is different, but according to the money that makes the rich, because the wealth in the value of the amount of money owned, your opinion and I are different about the rich issue

charina

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
for me yes money can make us rich but it depends how much it was so someone can be called RICH, if your money is only enough for your day to day living then you can not be called rich...RICH are those millonaires, billionaires and still striving to have more...those business tycoons,,,those business magnates...RICH are those people passing their wealth to their heirs...
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:43:21 AM

for me yes money can make us rich but it depends how much it was so someone can be called RICH, if your money is only enough for your day to day living then you can not be called rich...RICH are those millonaires, billionaires and still striving to have more...those business tycoons,,,those business magnates...RICH are those people passing their wealth to their heirs...

Money the most needy of people in life. It can be make rich if it is billions or million but if not, it thus not. We can't live without money, in all move, transactions that is all wr need.
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:32:10 AM

It really depends on how will the people around you react on it. If someone called you rich because of your wealth, well, you are really rich. But if someone calls you rich even do you are not wealthy, he/she sees something in you. It maybe you social wealth, or your emotional wealth. Having a lot of money can be called rich, but if you define rich as having a lot money, well you better outside the box. You see, many people are rich, but lacking of money. Some people are rich because they have all what they needed; shelter,foods and basically love. You don't limit wealthiness with the connection to money, as I say, people are rich in many ways.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:52 AM

Since Before people have too much money are we called RICH PERSON that is our usual calling about the person has a wealthy living. now how can you define the person have too much money. some  rich person with big business then eventually suddenly shutdown that's because of mishandling. 
babaya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

Money the most needy of people in life. It can be make rich if it is billions or million but if not, it thus not. We can't live without money, in all move, transactions that is all wr need.
i think that's not like that.money doesnt make us be rich.but our hard work, work smart that can make us collect much money.and we should manage this money so we can be rich man.not money make us rich , but our work that make it.
it depend to our self.if we have big motivation to earn much money, off course we will hard wok.no money come easily to us without any effort from us.our effort is determine the result.
Raij3c273

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:27:01 AM

Yes, since money is the center of exchange. We tend to gather money in order to buy things that are essential to us. If you have a lot of money then you are considered rich otherwise you are not.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

Absolutely YEs! Money can makes you rich, because we know that money is of the most important thing here on earth that has big role in our society and community. Money serves as a medium of economic development without money life's in reality is nothing although you can live without money but you can't survive without money! That's the logic of that statement. In reality money is always needed when you want to live with have a big a house a brand new car but do think it can makes you happy? That's the big question?
It depends on how you define the term rich. In my opinion, being rich is something that is related to the monetary assets and money. There are people who feel rich just because they have rich thoughts but they do not have the money that in the eyes of others makes you rich.

Also one should have enough monetary assets to look rich. This is entirely a subjective topic and different people may approach it from different point of views but concluding, there is difference between rich and financially rich.
devil before evil

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

Yes money does it.But money is a means of obtaining happiness and a better life and if you earn money for wealth only then you do not become truly rich
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

Are you just dumb or what? They how can you say a person is rich anyways if you don't consider money to be a factor to becoming one? You probably have a different view of defining the term "rich". I mean, literally speaking, money is the main factor for us to get rich. It only depends on us how we use it. Gambling and spending to useless things that is not worth it is just wasting money that's why other people go back to being poor after given a chance to become rich in the first place.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

Yes this is how a rich person can go to unknown city and without any starting capital gain richness again. Because the true value is in his mind and experience not in the money itself that he owned.
That is right from your point of view. People may define the term rich in different way like they do the term beauty. In my opinion, a person is rich if he has a great mind set.

As long as you do not have a mind set that suits the existing market situation and the changes taking place in it, you cannot be a rich guy  because you would not be earning in the fluctuating market no matter how much money you have in your bank account.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

I think money is important, however:
Successful people understand that financial success is just one aspect of a successful life. So if you ignore your health (family, friends, or something else) in pursuit of money, it's a bad plan and strategy. In other words, they are not really rich.
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

I do not understand people who say that money is not important. Money is an instrument through which we can have what we want and do what we want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: