Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just sold everything and bought Cardano!  (Read 625 times)
Arya_anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

If you've done your research very well and you think Cardano is the future, go ahead. I've seen a lot of people in cryptocompare invested heavily on Cardano. It has a huge support in the community, who knows after you posted this some crypto enthusiast will follow your advice.
I think it's not cardano that can be said good, there are still many coins that have the potential but for cardano since in the same hold developer japan, cardano become worth reckoned

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

Its a wrong practice, you should not sell all investments that you have for a reason of buying cardano
because you should always think wisely and not make immediate decisions which can lead to you a wrong result.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

No, don’t sell all things that you have for cardano,
it is not advisable to sell all investments that you have for the one cause, always utilize your wealth very wisely because money is not easy to earn.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

I think Cardano is safe bet for long term investment.
Of course it is not advisable to go all in but ADA price right now is so undervalued so You shroud be fine.
azbukamorza

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

I think this may be a good step, but it is also incorrect .Which in the future will lead you to collapse.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

I think Cardano is safe bet for long term investment.
Of course it is not advisable to go all in but ADA price right now is so undervalued so You shroud be fine.

Shocked  Do not invest all in one coin is a big risk , you need at least 2-3 coins to keep .  ADA coin is strong and you can risk it . Always study coins before investing in them .

2018hodelmabanal

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

ADA can maintain long-term growth, which is a good choice. I think ADA will have a better development in the field of intelligent contract in the future.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

It's only speculation and opinion. But it's good, with that more investor will interest and trust more on that coin although ADA is still new if we compare with other coin like ETH or even BTC.
Jana Wood

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

I think that Cardano will not lead a bad growth trend and firmly hold their positions. Just like Bitcoin continues to gain momentum. In the near future it will show itself.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

Now I do not care if the market goes down more because I know Cardano is the future!
Some people say it will become no 1
It is an amazing project so do yourself a favor and research it
Cardano could reach a market cap of 100 Billion in the next 2 years!
There is more to this project than meets the eye. You see it or you don’t: up to you!

Cardano is the next big thing and could possibly be as big as Google,Amazon,Microsoft,etc!

Indeed, cardano ADA has a great potential and has the capability of reaching new heights in the future. I personally have done research on ADA and have found that the development team working on it is amazing and hard working. The technology beneath ADA is highly advanced. Moreover ADA is highly scalable and also operates smart contracts. ADA is a platform that holds the potential to replace ETH platform in future as it is much more technically advanced and better than ETH.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

Even i think the same i already  bought cardano 6 months back by researching about cardano and its potentiality even its included one of the ethereum founder involved with this . Recently i invested again some more ether on it still i am in loss compare to my investment still i am having hope i am holding for long term for sure.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

Now I do not care if the market goes down more because I know Cardano is the future!
There is more to this project than meets the eye. You see it or you don’t: up to you!

Cardano is the next big thing and could possibly be as big as Google,Amazon,Microsoft,etc!

I agree that Cardano has a huge potential for growth. But what you wrote can happen only if their developers implement all the things that they planned. As far as I know, ADA at the moment has only a beautifully written project on paper. So now think about the fact that it will be able to become the top one so far Cool
fenzuijk

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

If you put all your money in ada, it is also very risky. Because this project is very good in the future, but the total amount is too large, but it is still very weak at present, and it will not be very useful in a few years. The most important thing is this year and next year.
uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

I think you're exaggerating a bit. Also, it's not a good idea to invest all your money in a single project if you ask me.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

If you put all your money in ada, it is also very risky. Because this project is very good in the future, but the total amount is too large, but it is still very weak at present, and it will not be very useful in a few years. The most important thing is this year and next year.
to girls that for today any actions of each user кpиптoaлюты are made at own risk. I also wanted to sell some coins and buy it for all the etherium. The fact is that I still believe that the film last year's positions, And this will increase the investment income by at least 3 times.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

I know very little about this cryptocurrency, so I do not want to invest in it.

sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

That good decision but does not meet risk management, you should put your money in to minimum 2 different coin. In fundamental CARDANO is very good project but others than this coin also has strong fundamental and high demand like ETH, NEO, BTC, etc. So to minimize the risk you should put in to minimum 2 different strong coin.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

I think cardano is one potential that will have a good future, even though new coins seem like there are so many cardano enthusiasts today, and I think in another year there will be a substantial price increase for cardano, and I also favor the coin.
SSend3r

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

I think it will be not a crazy decision, from all popular altcoins Cardano is really the most perspective. As their CEO says they can hit the capitalization on 1 trillion dollars in 1-2 years ).

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

Good luck selling everything you got for Cardano.

If I'm going to bet, gamble and all-in, bitcoin is going to be my choice and that's worth risking in.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀