Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bull is Coming!  (Read 752 times)
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:01:19 AM

Yes the market now are recovering for its bearing and moving slowly upwards. If the bitcoin ETF will be approved by the SEC for sure there will a signs for a bull run in the next coming months.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

Strangely the market is horrible, despite a lot of very good news since January.
Either that means nothing can energize it OR that when things start it will be huge!

It's slowly getting energized and preparing itself for another bull run. I think this is going to be huge too. It had been bearish for a while now so it's good to see it finally showing some recovery.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

If the ETF decisions are negative, the market may be a little further down. However, it was negative on previous SEC decisions and after a while the market made a rapid rise.
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:12:58 AM

I hope your speculations are rights since you have a basis for your data and article but it would still led as for speculation since there are many factors that can lead to a price drop and price upward trend.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

today bitcoin price is stuggling to hit 7500 $, when this price exceeded it will easyli go to 7800 and more may be it will hit 8000 $, i think in two days it can be happen
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

If the ETF decisions are negative, the market may be a little further down. However, it was negative on previous SEC decisions and after a while the market made a rapid rise.

I don't know the reason why the price spike this week, maybe it is because of the ETF news which the decidion is coming in late August. I think there are alot of positives in space now and even a No answer will cause panic price reaction but the long term bull run will still be intact.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

If you ask me, I dont think that bullis coming. We know that bitcoin slightly pump this week but this is'nt the bull we waiting for so long. But good thing to know that market and bitcoin value slowly moving upward, good sign.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

Institutional investors are going to come into cryptocurrencies investment when ETF get approved in August this year.  I do believe that the bearish market is over and the bullish market will continue from next month.  Bitcoin investments is going to really attract big investors base on the future events.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

Well most probably your speculations are right because as we see Bitcoin just have a long day for a 7.3 support as of now. I think this is a good indication hoping it's not another bulltrap again. Well as per the new well i guess more and more big investors are coming which i guess may aid the rebound of cryptos.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
320hz

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

Today, the market is going down and I do not see the prerequisites for market growth and the onset of the bullish trend. I'm very sad to realize this fact, because I'm tired of seeing how my investment portfolio bleeds.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

Yes I agree that the bull is coming and there are good signs in that regard especially in the last one week as Bitcoin has surpassed it's resistance point of 6000 and is now in the 7k new threshold. The idea of Bitcoin regaining its strength and climbing to 10,000 is a strong possibility.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

Now bitcoin goes up, and has already overcome the mark of 7400. I am very pleased about this, and I hope that we really soon saw a bullish trend. I almost lost hope for it.

active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

The market starts to recover, it`s a slow process. But, I wish big investors will enter the market in the soon future. The approving of ETF in August this year is very important for market
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

Yes the market now are recovering for its bearing and moving slowly upwards. If the bitcoin ETF will be approved by the SEC for sure there will a signs for a bull run in the next coming months.

All of us are waiting for the bitcoin ETF announcement on August 10, but there are many speculations
that ETF will not be announced on August 10, if bitcoin ETF will be approved that day will be a historical day for Crypto Community
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

The market starts to recover, it`s a slow process. But, I wish big investors will enter the market in the soon future. The approving of ETF in August this year is very important for market
I think market is not completely recover because Bitcoin only green in the market others are stay in a red so still unpredictable for Cryptocurrency. But Bitcoin is a healthy relationship for many countries so this will going to moon and lot of Bitcoin hunters are ready to pick this coin so it will move forward in future.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

At previous SEC decision Bitcoin cycle was in Bull trend. right now is in bear trend.  We see Bitcoin growth right now as a speculation what will happen on 10th August. After it will be denied, Bitcoin price will dump and soon after reach bottom.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

I think now altcoins will be in flat in low levels of price during next 2-3 weeks, till Bitcoin will reach 9000$. Then I think we will have a little window for rising about 2 weeks^ during which some of them will give us nice profit.
The KGB

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

This was not a bullish signal and i am more than sure about that, maybe it was a little signal that it is going to be more stable than before, but if you really think that the bullrun has started, you are more than wrong, because it is not like that
saphine

Activity: 481
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

McAfee tweets that bull is really close now and bitcoin will hit $25k at the end of the year. I dont trust him that much but he got a point, bull is near.
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:09:27 PM

Aug will be deciding factor for the crypto market we can see again big pumping coming this time market we see new all timehigh may be the whole wall street is positive on crypto currencies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: