Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A lot of hacks, whats the solution?  (Read 2616 times)
domains4

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

I can't see any solution here. Because almost every month crypto faced hackings! No security can fight against hackers till now. Exchanges are facing hackers continuously. Bancor, Bithumb and some others exchange got hacked in this year. We have seen many wallet hacking posts in this forum. Overall, we really helpless here. I am waiting to see a hackless crypto platform. I really not feel safe with my money. I think we should use more than 4 wallets at a time and hardware wallet obviously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:07:12 AM

1. Use a hardware wallet. If you can't afford one, make sure your PC is clean and use an open source desktop wallet (e.g Electrum) that give you control over your private keys.
2. Don't store your funds in exchange for a long period of time. Deposit, trade instantly and withdraw.
great idea, by taking care of our own pc it will add more security. I sometimes look at fb groups and other forums, hacking associations using viruses they disguise in the form of software that usually becomes a necessity like crack, office, and more. after they install the software, boom !! all your data, so try to tighten your pc's security
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

it seems like any sophisticated system still must have the name of deficiency or imperfect, pentagon class alone had experienced hack you must know it, this can not be prevented, but we can minimize by using the wallet as a storage that really safety until now according to me.
julielyn

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:42:21 AM

its been half of 2018 and we have seen a lot hacks issue in crypto industry, exchanges, pools, traders everybody is being affected by this hacks.

what is the solution as i see hackers will not leave this chance as this industry is still in development mode( early stage).

is DEX are solutions for traders, let me know !
BTC

There are a lot of hackers who can only help if you have passwords on your account access you do not want to share with others it is better to keep them as they may lose everything to you.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:54:01 AM

Being cautious is one of the key to be safe from hackers and scammers. Just like everyone said, if you are planning to store your bitcoin don't use online wallets, instead use hardware wallets. Hardware wallet is far more secure than any online wallets available. I only use online wallets when I am trading but not for storing my precious bitcoin.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:15:01 AM

We can avoid this hacking from ourselves. We can begin to secure our accounts, our wallets, and all of our privacy access. We can begin to secure by applying security to our account and do not store our password in any place. For example we can start securing our wallets by enabling the 2FA feature and ensuring our emails are not automatically connected with other people's email. That's a simple example. More details, you can apply the security according to your chosen wallet.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

Yes, exactly nowadays hacker are continuously finding their targets to hack their wallets. And the number of hacking attacks are continuously increasing according to the time. But we have a solution for it. Using off-line or hardware wallets will definitely help us or protects our wallets from the hacking attack. As well as make sure don't hold the funds in exchange platform for the long period of time.

ihateit2

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:56:39 AM

Solution
1.Create complex passwords. - Your passwords to access your accounts on apps or websites should consist of a combination of numbers, upper- and lower-case letters, and special characters that is difficult to guess.
 * Don't use the same password for more than one website or account. This limits the damage to you if a hacker happens to crack one of your passwords.

2.Don't give out your password. - This is an obvious piece of advice, but one that bears revisiting: with the exception of some school services, you shouldn't ever have to provide a site administrator with your password for them to access your account.
 * If you do have to give someone your password for some reason, change it as soon as they are done with whatever they needed to do on your account.

3.Change your passwords often. - In addition to keeping your password a secret, you should change the passwords on your various accounts and devices at least once every six months or maybe in three months.
 * When you do change your password, you should change it substantially. Don't simply replace one letter with a number.
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:12:20 AM

There is no solution. All we can do is give more bullet prof our wallets and use more safely. Because hackers are still working the way for the wallets to be stolen. Let's take care that we will not fall prey to thieves.
swabelang

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

It depends upon the users how they avoid in hacking. Just do researching on what the thing they are doing. Be wise in interacting with the internet industry, specially in bitcoin there are many hacks in bitcoin, so that you must be sure to your move, use a secured wallet for your better sake.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

The solutions is you must carefully when you open your account or wallet and dont give your password to anyone. Dont click any link from email or social media. Always clean your computer or gadget fron malware. Use the good antivirus to safe your computer or your gadget.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

DEX is the best solutions for traders and holder!
But Need to build easy to use! Currently, it is difficult for new members!
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

Hacks based on trading or just individuals wallets?,I have a recommendations for walltes that there is a price tag of 100,000$ if any one can hack them,its called bitfil.com..by John McAfee..
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

its been half of 2018 and we have seen a lot hacks issue in crypto industry, exchanges, pools, traders everybody is being affected by this hacks.

what is the solution as i see hackers will not leave this chance as this industry is still in development mode( early stage).

BTC

true decentralized exchanges yes, and atomic swaps / being aware of your own security. There is not really any other solution for personal funds. If you are happy to use centralized entities such as custodial services, then this will be somewhat of a solution for those in the mainstream/investment world. But for anyone who is interested in their own freedom from tyrannical govenrments, Legal entities and KYC/AML etc, they need to work on their own security and practices.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

BTC
I don't think we can get better solution of these things , because we can't put all altcoins at their own official wallet because the main factor is of the time of confirmation and also matter of the transaction fee , it is duty of the exchange to gain better security so that no one can easily give his hacking effect over the exchange .
Another thing that I seen in this field is that second duty is our own to make more safety over the amount of the Money that we have .
First thing we should have two factor authentication sign-in option in any type of money holding account .
Second thing we should not remain limited to few wallets , we should use Multiple wallets to put money ( bitcoin or another better altcoin ) .Third thing , is that we should not make trade at single exchange , we should expand our work at every better exchange, because trading at multiple trading exchange gives us opportunity to make earning by arbitrage trade and also if one exchange get hacked then another will remain safe and we will have time to make safe money by transfer in personal wallet .
Jihuny23

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

We can not deny hackers because we have to live side by side even with the bad guys. I think the hacker is a person who is too smart but can not channel his or her intelligence for positive activities. Only advice to the hacker who reads my comments is to be more responsible and not take the rights of others. They should improve their morals to not do evil to others. It is not better that they use their intelligence for more useful activities. I'm sure if these hackers use their intelligence for positive activities then the benefits can increase.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

A lot of hackers now in cryptocurrency. Because they know cryptocurrency have a lot of money so it prone to hackers. If you don't want hacker to open your project or any wallet that you have make sure your system is fully protected and to hide the information that you have.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

A lot of hackers now in cryptocurrency. Because they know cryptocurrency have a lot of money so it prone to hackers. If you don't want hacker to open your project or any wallet that you have make sure your system is fully protected and to hide the information that you have.
Hackers and scammers are very rampant nowadays and with the evolving world of technology, they are also upgrading their styles to trap their target. What we can do is to have full-awareness and proper education, to know what and who we are dealing with, do background check, and report fraudulence activities. If they are wise, we must be wiser and keep ourselves updated, informed, and to be vigilant.
efremovma

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

The exchanges should be more careful with security. Bug bounty programs can be helpful for this.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

For me, I think those lot of hacks are the cause why the price of Bitcoin dropped, and I also think that the market is being manipulated and they are using those hacks issue to make the market manipulated. But we still don't know, always be careful , don't store your funds in the exchange, always secure your personal wallet.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██