Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is Power  (Read 2314 times)
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

Cryptocurrency is anonymity and independence. It's both good and bad. To work with this technology, a person needs to become more responsible to know what he is doing and that his transactions are no-compromise
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
Yeah,its true and thanks for this good reminders,about the freewill of using cryptocurrency to control our own money,without an external influence,thats why people now called this the power of financial freedom,otherwise there are also negative impact of cryptocurrency to the community,because of its transparency and decentralized some influencial people used this in some illegal activities  and money laundering that can make bad the reputation of bitcoin into globally.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

Cryptocurrency is anonymity and independence. It's both good and bad. To work with this technology, a person needs to become more responsible to know what he is doing and that his transactions are no-compromise

Yes that's a good statement I haven't heard before in terms of the condition of crpto currency. As many says it is very powerful. Yes thats true but as what others says you have to be responsible in anything you do because we cannot say until when it will be.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

Yeah, Crypto brings positive value in all areas, and crypto also has great power for financial freedom. Where everyone is free to control the financial system without interference by a second or third party.
hung690

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

Dear friend,
Yes, I think so. I am a newbie in the crypto field. I have just joined it for 1 year ago. That is not a long time for a person to understand this field deeply. But with my little knowledge about crypto, I realize that it have a power. It maybe make the financial organize reach to and change their thinking.  
verask

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

People tend to resist new things, new technologies, affecting their normal way of life and thinking, so they consider that's scam!
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

you have correctly written but unfortunately the crypto trying to get my hands on and not only pravilstvo..make all sorts of laws trying to charge us a tax and a forced verification in many ICO( the idea of being anonymous in the crypto-die
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

There are tons of great use examples and possibilities for cryptos. However, they remain unrealized to this point in time. This "rocket to the moon" is off to a very coughing and sputtering start - and it doesn't feel like a very good ride if you're sitting on top of that rocket right now.
esteam0115

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

Right. The blockchain technology is great with many advantages such as convenient and safe security. This is the technology of the times
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:06:48 AM

We all hope it will be. But some type of regulation has to be adopted or there will not be any big time investors coming into the market.
And if crypto is to become a means of everyday payment the fees have to be lower and transaction speeds have to improve. Situations like with ETH in the last few days show that crypto is still in its infancy and it is not yet ready for mass adoption.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

All is truly said. Only we have access to our cryptocurrency and thanks to the freedom of dealing with crypto, we can use it for any purpose for ourselves. For cryptocurrency future!
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:32:37 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

Thats it,you've got the point in which explains the capacity and the function of cryptocurrency specially bitcoin in this community towards worldwide reality,this is what the governments need to accept that they are missing the benefits their people might have if only allowing this community to enter and funcion on their specific nations.

I believe this will be in sooner time that acceptance may indeed for maybe tomorrow or the day after and so on

ipol88

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:49:48 AM

yes, in altcoin krypto is the power to make money because of krypto kito can learn digital currency and follow the projects that have been provided in krypto world.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

Yess crypto is the only currency which is giving it's user the full power of it without putting any sort of regulations like banks and governments put on fiat. This is the best thing for crypto which attracts me the most.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:32:18 AM

You should keep in mind that cryptocurrency is being under various regulations from different parties either centralized or decentralized. Governments, crypto whales, major mining pools and other "powers" are trying to influence the rules of this game called cryptocurrency market.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

I agree with you. Many countries government are banned bitcoin but peoples are using this market because they benefited from this market and also earn profit. That’s why i believe crypto has the power to connect with peoples.
PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

I fully agree with you. I'm a big fan of cryptocurrencies just because I do not trust banks. So I'm my own bank and of course I have to take care of my coins myself.
geboy12

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

cryptocurrency is a highly transparent technology where all transactions can be seen by everyone, and cryptocurrency is the gateway to the future, I am sure if the future starts with cryptocurrency,
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Yes, you are absolutely correct. In cryptocurrency market, we have the full freedom in cryptocurrencies. So, we should choose wisely what we want to invest in.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

Almost defiinitely it is standing alone because of its global nature, no single government is singlehnadedly empowered to bring it to its knees. For the millenials, this is the power you have been handed with  use it a your sole discretion but do not mess it up by giving it up.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: