Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is Power  (Read 2320 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

True. It opens all borders and we can use it for whatever and however, and it is cool.
I see crypto is a revoluton, it brings huge opportunities to our word, that is why it is true ther crypto is power.
samiraetn

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

The post is really good. This is rightly said that here we see some people only sharing their success but not the hurdles they had overcome that. There is also a tendency of people to compare own with others. This is really bad. I think that one needs to be very industrious to achieve success and one also needs to stop comparing own with others. This will bring peace of mind.
nitoxnayatyan

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

Quite true.  Crypto is power. Powerful tool. But still, he has not reached his potential, and whether he will.
int226

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

Very well said! and that's probably why the rich bankers are saying bitcoin is a "scam"; bitcoin will be worth nothing; etc.. they're scared!
just don't sell and I'm sure we all will be happy, and the world will actually become a better place!  Cool
yes.
Exactly, they are absolutely scared. But we did not, before I thought it was a scam until I owned the first token ....!
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

You are right. An era where each and everyone of us will achieve the true meaning of financial freedom by using cryptocurrency. Once it will be recognized all over the world, those fiat currency will surely be converted to cryptocurrency.It may take time but a brighter future is coming.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

Well Said! because of crypto currency we can do trade from anywhere and limitless also this created good value in market also there is exchange to exchange money so investors are getting more benefits and in future it may be create more value in market.

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

At the same time, do not forget that we are deprived of security by the states. Yes, without control and independently, but in this case we must be able to ensure our own security. As we can see, this is a problem.

Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

Crypto really is a power. Decentralized, secure and unhackable. That`s what we need in 21 century

KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

Well Said! because of crypto currency we can do trade from anywhere and limitless also this created good value in market also there is exchange to exchange money so investors are getting more benefits and in future it may be create more value in market.

I agrea with you and many others. It greate said and make me fill to do something great in crypto socity. As a topic-starter said we must carefully manage it. Many people neglect this rule. And also many people are going on about these people. I hope help  https://www.menlo.one/ to return power for all crypto, and also I think that new good projects must developed, but I see that top of crypto rule all market.

shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

I love this post..... You have really spoken well..... Crypto is power and with crypto u can make deal and transact business with clients all around the world without u going to queue @ the bank.... Very easy means of transaction..... Proper care must be taken to secure your account... With crypto, there is no limit to how far you can go and also how rich you can become.....
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:47:27 AM

Very well said! and that's probably why the rich bankers are saying bitcoin is a "scam"; bitcoin will be worth nothing; etc.. they're scared!
just don't sell and I'm sure we all will be happy, and the world will actually become a better place!  Cool
yes.
Exactly, they are absolutely scared. But we did not, before I thought it was a scam until I owned the first token ....!

that's a funny way to say it, we think money is real but money is printed endlessly, while bitcoin or other crypto's are limited and transparent and yet, it's called the scam  Roll Eyes

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

The cryptocurrencies emergence and development may mean the end of the governments monopoly on money providing. Anonymity of money transactions will increase the trust between different men, enterprises and states. But that’s just one side of the matter of course.
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.

As the uncle of spiderman said, from great power comes with great reponsibility. This is the very reason why governments initially are afraid of cryptocurrency.
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

I think that's what crypto is power, can say power in everything, lots of people are already investing in crypto and they can get more results if we live it painstakingly and patiently

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Strength in the community and in money, but it's also very important that people believe in crypto-currencies, as soon as people's interest disappears, prices for crypto-currencies start to fall, it's not good.
Vyewad

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

In reality crypto enough to give free space to the proprietor, this nation feels distressed as a result of flexibility crypto and benefits clients. This is the crypto world whose proprietor is obscure. The sort of otherworldly that we make and advantage us.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

But I see governments increasingly interested in crypto. Some clear actions, meetings have taken place ... Will they intervene more deeply in this world?

yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

hello, I think that the currency is strong, and the future is for the crypto currency. Soon we will be able to refuse paper money and will use a crypto currency such as IOTA.
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

digital currencies are not tied to a source like other exchanges. an independent stock exchange and participants from many countries. it is constantly improving and progressing towards being universal. it is constantly getting stronger.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

If the majority of people completely switch to bitcoin, it will be possible to create a closed society within the state. For example, my government gives very little to citizens.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: