Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is Power  (Read 2313 times)
hanapre

Activity: 276
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

Yes it is very true that cryptocurrancy has great potential for exchange of values between independent parties without unnecessary involvement from the financial institutions that sit in the middle. It also has tremendous potential for cross-border transfers without paying taxes and exchange fees. Blockchain can actually be a more powerful and useful tool. Strength in community and money, it is also very important that people believe cryptocurrancy currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:50:59 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

You are right. The cryptocurrency will create a revolution about currency and transaction method in the future. If use it well, we can get rid of lots of annoying and negative things

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:00:57 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
yet still the value of virtual asset is really depend on bitcoin market. If bitcoin increasing it will  make all others coins increasing. This is not really good cause after all they cant be dependent and bitcoin keep affecting the value of their coins. But i do believe there will be a day when all coins will have their own value and stand independent and bitcoin influence will decreasing over time.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

Yes, right with what you say, with crypto we can manage our own financial resources without interference from other parties. Crypto gives us valuable lessons to be able to be self-potential. This capability is quite extraordinary and later has its own pleasure.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
psiquis69

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

field should not be able to, but it is a necessary to be necessary to be balance and a future in the future, that it is an absolute in the crypto
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

I see you talk about Blockchain technology is more correct. Crypto is just a small aspect of Blockchain that can do. I believe this is the technology of the future that will be strongly applied and developed
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:30:25 AM

It is true and well said. Crypto is the future and it going to come in full force soon. We are in the adoption phase so time is only the matter now.
bitrocamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

Crypto is a digital currency that is very practical and also beneficial for its users who are actually used effectively. Crypto can replace paper currency. but that according to many people is impossible. Crypto is also not widely recognized by the Government in countries in the World, because basically the government is difficult to monitor the Crypto world. only a few countries admit it like England and others.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

Crypto is a digital currency that is very practical and also beneficial for its users who are actually used effectively. Crypto can replace paper currency. but that according to many people is impossible. Crypto is also not widely recognized by the Government in countries in the World, because basically the government is difficult to monitor the Crypto world. only a few countries admit it like England and others.
although I agree absolutely, but what's new? there is already a lot of talk about this, everyone repeats each other: blockchain, cryptocurrencies and their opportunities for the future. I think those who are on the form understand this and so.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

it is true, especially in countries that legalize cryptocurrency as a means of payment or so on.
it is very helpful as a supporter of the country's economy.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

I believe so too, with the growing popularity of cryptos and more and more people coming into cryptos then the people who own the cryptos are the ones who hold the power in their hands. Having cryptos puts you in complete control of your own money, does not give anybody the ability to use or control your money for you. If you have it, then you have freed yourself financially.

stobel

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

I think we will always need a third party, even in crypto technology. Exchange markets are third parties even though they are different from conventional systems. And with so many scams on ico, maybe we start to miss third parties.
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:41:16 PM

Knowledge on crypto is power, not crypto itself. Many people know about crypto but not everyone are really knowledgable about it.

franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

Yes crypto now has a chance to change our payment system including their token by using in some stuff like buying something or anything,so for me i`m glad that we have it now and i`m sure crypto will be broad in many country after some few year.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:08:50 AM

Crypto strengths in financial and investment truth and transparency. Once the world starts the global integration of blockchain solutions into the financial sector, many corrupt organizations will soon be removed from the system. In the future, all financial crimes will be increas
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

I agree crypto is the future. You can earn and save money from it. Freedom is really in our hands now.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:41:44 AM

cryptocurrency is digitalize fiat money and money is power. ot controls the world.
in the early stage of cryptocurrencies it is used ad the mode of payment of the silk road a blackmarket in which illegal transactions occur. but from 2008 up to now, the illegal trade using cryptos. only mean that the society is now embracing crypto to do day to day transactions. just like a knife, you can use it to kill but you can also use it to cook food for in need. it is just a matter how you use it.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:32:17 AM

I am glad that it can really change the usual financial world. I am sure that everything will continue to be so and we will be free from banks.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:42:56 AM

The goal was exactly like this, but now it is impossible to say that it was fulfilled. The market has attracted too many scams and I think that for a long time to complete freedom.
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:11:37 AM

I support this post. Crypto is a force, and with crypto currencies you can make transactions and conduct business with customers around the world, bypassing ordinary banks. With the crypt, the future is visible, the chances of becoming very rich are clear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: