Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is Power  (Read 2314 times)
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:52:32 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

Cryptocurrency is decentralized monetary system. I am believe government will accepting it because we are living on technology era. I am believe cryptocurrency adoption in real world will be massive because crypto creating eficiency and saving a lot cost for transaction
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:04:41 AM

the probleme that crypto has became badass more than banks as they are manupilated by people that we dont really known it can be some gov involved

Free palestine
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

Of course cryptocurrency is a force for financial freedom, I also hope crypto continues to improve its deficiencies and continue to grow. Later crypto is at the top and side by side in real terms with cash. Companies are increasingly using it, and more and more countries are legalizing it.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
Yes crypto has its own power with so much pressure from many parties and circles from all over the world. Until now crypto can still survive with such a high value, it will be difficult if crypto dies I am sure, because there is still a lot of great support provided from all walks of life from all over the world supporting crypto. So there's no need to say if the crypto has ended, it's dead or whatever it's just because the market crashed so sharply.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Goicerouth63

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

nicely said! due to crypto forex we can do trade from everywhere and endless additionally this created excellent fee in marketplace also there may be trade to trade cash so traders have become more benefits and in destiny it could be create extra cost in marketplace.
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

I'm developing here at the Forum, investing in altcoys and ISO projects. Why? Because my faith in the power of crypto is very strong. Crypto will win.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

I'm developing here at the Forum, investing in altcoys and ISO projects. Why? Because my faith in the power of crypto is very strong. Crypto will win.

Yes cryptos will definitely win. At this point, it is no longer a matter of how but only a matter of when the coins will take over. They are the currencies of the future that is why I am also investing so much in them, there is no way to tell for sure how long they will last but there is always the fact that there will always be a growing demand for the coins and the people who are investing now are the ones who are getting the best out of it.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

I agree. Crypto currency is a huge and powerful force. Crypto currency has unique properties and opportunities, which are not in ordinary currency. Crypto currency will show its strength!
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

I think that the crypto currency is really strong and independent. It has great potential. And the main interest from many investors around the world. This speaks volumes.
oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:01:22 PM

Money = power,
Crypto = the purest form of money.
Crypto = pure power!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

Money = power,
Crypto = the purest form of money.
Crypto = pure power!
Such a redundant words, awkward in my eyes. For me, money is power and the crypto is a part of money that can cast around the planet, lol, sound like a game online. But the real deal here is about having a huge amount of crypto currencies can change human life for an instant. Like owning the life of those lower level than your progress. Since the virtual money is dominating on this era, no wonder this will continue until the end with no end.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

Depending on our thinking, if crypto is the power then there is quite a lot to think about, if we rely on crypto to live and expect that the market will bounce back so I think The market will grow again and we will be rich

adeleke15

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

with crypto to can earn from anywhere, it gives you financial power and freedom
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

That is precisely the thing that crypocurrency can change our life in the future. Get rid of unnecessary things and people must be more intelligent to control it

EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

Strength in money. No matter how wonderful this technology is, the price of its cost is controlled by those who have more money. And greedy speculators on Bitmax.

raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

Crypto currency is really a very powerful tool that will have to change our world for the better, because the world is already tired of deception and all these shady affairs, I am sure that this should be removed from our world
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

Although crypto-currencies are very depreciated, they still seem to demand. I think this shows the power of crypto money. it will soon renew itself and become stronger.

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

It must be admitted that the presence of Crypto brought significant changes, everyone certainly did not think that the development of Crypto was very rapid as it is now so that many people were worried and felt threatened.

..........///....../////..........
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

The trustless nature of cryptocurrency is one of the powerful force of attraction to cryptocurrency.  People are getting the kind of freedom and empowerment that could only be dreamt of in the past.  Cryptocurrency is going to change the world!

Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

Very well said. The problem of crypto currency this day is that exact thing you mention. No third party to monitor your fund or government agency to query you about your fund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: