Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is Power  (Read 2313 times)
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

of course crypto is a force for bitcoin users who are actually expecting an additional income or just an investment that they use for future purposes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

I don't think so, the crypto market did not receive full recognition by the government, it all around the fraud and scams behind it, many people have the experience lost their money invested it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

I think that the main idea of creating a cryptocurrency was to keep anonymity. Thanks to her, you can make financial transactions and remain anonymous at the same time.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

Yes, you are right. The one thing is, i am affraid that it is just a matter of time before governments start to destroy the anonimity of cryptocurrency and starts to regulate it............
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

I agree with you friend. Cryptocurrencies brings power because otherwise people won't be so interested to get control over it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

And this same reason why cryptocurrencies are gaining more attack from countries and governments all over the world bcause of the abused from those illegal elements and criminals thats been around for long now

This freedom that we have from crypto community should he used the right manner this was designed,satoshi did not anticipate this kind of troubles
global110

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Indeed, crypto is power.. But this power can make you or Mar you depending on how you use it. So let's be wise.
Thank you.
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

Crypto is really a power, its very strong  with great potential. Its a powerfull force of attraction that is going to change the world along with this, it is independent.. It gives you freedom and financial power
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Yes, crypto it`s our bright future, which makes the world better by providing financial freedom and fast, clear transactions. I believe in crypto and support new technology.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

I believe this decentralise is one of the most important factor that attracts people to go into crypto. People want change especially the millennial population so in long term wise i think crypto price will only increase and not drop so do hold on to what you have.   

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

I don't think so, the crypto market did not receive full recognition by the government, it all around the fraud and scams behind it, many people have the experience lost their money invested it.

I think that cryptocurrency will never be fully recognited by governments. Yes Blockchain will be apply in many business processs, but cryptocurrency it is attempt to destroy goverment's monopoly as issuer of money. Most of the goverments never accept this.
valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

Main positive side of Blockchain Technology - is Decentralization, which frees your financial assets from control of third parties (government and banks). But at this stage development of crypto marketplace, from Decentralization has not benefited consumer, because it was used by scammers. They cheat people with impunity using crowdfunding technology and there are no laws and tools to protect investors from their actions. Marketplace capitalization falls and investments worthless. And, paradoxically as it may sound, I think that further development of Decentralized crypto marketplace will require a Centralized authority control's for ICO projects.
zenit22

Activity: 403

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

There's still a third party. In coins with pow technology, these are large mining pools, with pos technology- these are people with large staks on their wallets.

normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

I agree with you that crypto has flexibility in its use. Crypto will bring us financial freedom without any rules from third parties.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

Now we all already have the moment when we can with the chance of 50% or become the same person who bought Apple for $ 7, or to those who lost everything on dot coms.

akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

every new financial technology that appears today has two sides - it makes you free but at the same time it can be used in a dirty stuff like drugs or criminal.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

This are still early days for crypto, that why you hear a lot of ups and down . but considering where its coming from it is still waxing stronger . banks will soon join.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
DianHER

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

The success of Bitcoin was spectacular, however this cryptocurrency showed its drawbacks. Mainly the problem is with money supply, which in case of Bitcoin is limited by design (high computation power is required to mint new Bitcoins). This limited supply causes Bitcoin to be susceptible to speculation. As demand for Bitcoin rises its value increases and vice versa.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:11:06 PM

What kind of freedom we are talking about, if we only see as a ban of countries or permission of countries for cryptocurrencies. Introduction ZSK for ICO, exchanges and other things.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

Yes, I will admit that Crypto has enormous power in the banking world because crypto can be a valuable asset in the future because of its increasing value over time, and can become a global currency where transactions do not require third parties or banks. Crypto also has the strength to defend against the government that tried to destroy it but crypto still survives and will not be associated with any regulations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: