Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is Power  (Read 2314 times)
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

Yes, cryptocurrancy has great potential for exchange of values between independent parties without unnecessary involvement from the financial institutions sitting in the middle. I think its strength is increasing day by day and in my opinion, transaction fees can go down if many people just start buying at cryptocurrancy.
Anasantos1
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

I think that in the next 5 years the crypto currency will make a financial revolution in a world where all money is controlled by the world government. The strength of the crypto currency is that the crypto currency is not possible at will to print as it is done with fiat money.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

I think that in the next 5 years the crypto currency will make a financial revolution in a world where all money is controlled by the world government. The strength of the crypto currency is that the crypto currency is not possible at will to print as it is done with fiat money.
in the next five years the price of crypto currencies will be stable because of the issuance of regulations governing crypto currencies.
hippygreen

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

Crypto is power until you turn over your KYC documentation and attach you name to assets.  Then it's a tax anchor that the government will always be able to access and track you down with.  Never give up the privacy aspect or Bitcoin will be used as an economic weapon. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:59:20 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
A simple person is essentially a creature with no rights and freedoms, so I very much doubt that the cryptocurrency will be used in the future in the form in which you imagine it. When cryptocurrency is implemented, it will be controlled by both banks and other supervisory authority.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

its truly a fair game where no one can manipulation over others. all depends on own judgement to manage their own asset.
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

It is really so, crypto has changed the world and it still has a lot of chances for us to be smarter. You just have to get it and help crypto in increasing.
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

It is very difficuulty to disagree here. Crypto is the provider among the old way of organization to the future and it is cool to see this goiong in developmetn of crypto.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

The crypto money world is on the verge of a big test. If everything goes well, everyone will use it in the future. But now it has to start accepting globally.
Betapikin042

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:50:52 AM

Yes cryptocurrency is power. The cryptocurrency world has come with the wave that is gradually spreading. Crypto is a technological advancements that I think will precede the use of cash in the future
Salloystic

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

Even if there is another word mightier the word power I would give it. Crypto without reservation is world financial power to people and nations. Crypto has turned around so many people's lives and it is helping some countries to get better economically. Crypto has liberated many jobless youth especially in my country in precision.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

indeed. I believe that the technological revolution called "crypto" will be an essential part of the next generation economy. In it, you will be a part of it. Seize the opportunity will be wise at this point.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

Yes crypto has the power to compete in the banking sector with all the advantages it has, the second or third parties will no longer function in crypto, this is clearly an advantage for crypto holders because it can cut transaction costs. crypto can also function as a bank to save money and can maintain the privacy of its owner and the value will increase if the cryptonya increases. it's clearly a power for financial freedom.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

Crypto is indeed one of the best innovation on blockchain platform. Not only it gives you full control over your assets but at the same time keeps unwanted people like goverment and banks out of your way. In addition blockchain platform can be used for various other tasks and with time there ae many interesting projects supporting blockchain are coming into limelight.

Recently I read that India is planning to issue birth certificate on blockchain which is cool.

Crypto Rulez!!

Cheers!
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

Decentralized of blockchain technology given many benefits for many people because we have full control with our money without third party,   but beside that also there are negatif impact,  like fraud and issue if teroristme.  We need more regulation come in to crypto market so with fully regulation will be more demand and bigger ecosystem of crypto.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

that affect the value of the crypto is about supply and demand. indeed impressed free but it also has a sizable risk. the market will be easily played by the large numbers of players at any time could shake up the market or whether it wanted to go up or down. play strategy will be deciding the outcome in this case.
PiPiNoooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

I believe people will agree with me, many people already do what it takes to grow up asset and protect them, this is reality. Use your asset wisely and responsibly because asset can lost value. So, keep learn about technology and financial instrument, try new strategy to make money and enjoy the profit.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

I am absolutely sure that the modern crypto market really has excellent prospects for further development, with a change in the whole world around it, creating a new format for a convenient and secure payment system with the benefit for the world community.
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

I believe people will agree with me, many people already do what it takes to grow up asset and protect them, this is reality. Use your asset wisely and responsibly because asset can lost value. So, keep learn about technology and financial instrument, try new strategy to make money and enjoy the profit.

Instead of just posting facts about crypto, people could actually use the information that they learned to make money.
DesiHunterrrr

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Crypto is power and I love that Power blockchain Technology is a new generation Technology we all Adobe this technology very soon in this existing world so be ready for the future is coming
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: