Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is Power  (Read 2320 times)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

If we look into the future, we can come up with a very great deal of crypto currency, of course, the main means of payment will be bitcoin, but then why the tokens? And this is done in order to bring stocks and securities to a new level.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.

Let us clarify things first here according to your topic. In the first place, Crypto most of it are decentralized only few of the crytpo's are belongs to centralization which is controlled by the government or any private sectors business. While majority of the crypto's are decentralized or being categorized on unregulated business.
kjn311

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
Yes, the crypto market has great prospects and undoubted benefits for people in countries that have already legalized this direction. After all, crypto allows you to provide more secure, faster and more profitable transactions without the constant control of the state.
tanveer01

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

Crypto is the money related flexibility and I concur with it. on this place, there is no decide that injurious or dooming one of the gatherings. There is just the outcomes are dictated by their own business either in venture, exchange or field of anything in this crypto. since this can be said to be free enough then the trick likewise exist in it and that is the thing that to watch out for.Cryptocurrency is obscurity and autonomy. It's both great and terrible
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

I also believe crypto is freedom and in addition its future. Beside its advantages you must know that it has also some disadvantages. For example you put your money to the bank and give the all security risk to your bank, On the other hand when you have crypto in your  wallet it all your own risk, thats makes it a little bit cheaper Smiley 

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

If we look into the future, we can come up with a very great deal of crypto currency, of course, the main means of payment will be bitcoin, but then why the tokens? And this is done in order to bring stocks and securities to a new level.

Most tokens do not make any sense. But they can be speculated on the market and make good money.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

I believe that today crypto is the only asset that can not be controlled by the state. If the government does not subsequently find a way to limit or control crypto transactions, the technology will develop steadily and benefit the participants.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is changing our lives for the better, and we will see a clear result year by year, I believe in the power of crypto.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

Yes, the crypto market has great prospects and undoubted benefits for people in countries that have already legalized this direction. After all, crypto allows you to provide more secure, faster and more profitable transactions without the constant control of the state.

That's correct mate, for me Crypto is a digital assets that is very practical and also beneficial for its users who are actually used effectively. Crypto can replace paper currency in the future, but that according to many people is impossible. Crypto is also not widely recognized by the Government in countries in the World, because basically the government is difficult to monitor the Crypto world. And only a few countries admit it like England and others.
faizzeybutt786

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

Yes, Crypto is definitely the future, and it is possible to soon replace the old currencies. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is changing our lives for the better, and we will see a clear result year by year.
Ondisbelle

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

Very well said! and that's probably why the rich bankers are saying bitcoin is a "scam"; bitcoin will be worth nothing; etc.. they're scared!
just don't sell and I'm sure we all will be happy, and the world will actually become a better place!  Cool

Yeah they scared of Crypto, LOL. Because with crypto everybody can get rich,so they don't want to be like that
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Crypto has a real power, everybody in crypto has instanc access to money and can easily transfer to another person in every country, without barriers. I adore crypto power
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is changing our lives for the better, and we will see a clear result year by year, I believe in the power of crypto.

In my opinion, crypto is not the key to unlocking the power, but it is the blockchain, so many companies, corporations and governments are trying to apply it to their systems. Crypto is just one of the things that help, blockchain more and more improved
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

Yeah I totally agree with you on that, cryptos empowers the masses by making it available for anyone to get involved into the space no matter the part of the world or globe you are in,
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Yesterday I stood at the crossroads and behind me stood a car with a sticker of CarTaxi. This is a small ICO, which was a year ago and I participated in it in the bounty. And I could not believe my eyes that crypto appeared in the real world!

DesiHunterrrr

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

Ofcourse , crypto is power to digital money. In modern days of digitisation , only crypto is the leading currency in digital money. It has power that's why it is growing rapidly.
Crypto is like a Marshmallow hehehe
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

that statement is true. freedom in crypto indeed given and this makes the traders or investors who will control what happens in the market. But if seen clearly have big capital which has great power to change it all. for the holder or small traders will simply oscillate waiting for change to occur and they do not have the ability to do much.

Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

People seem to think cryptos are going to solve everything and be accepted by the end of the year. I am a huge believer in blockchain technology but also am a realist and see this taking years more to be accepted, regulation will come first.
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

Well said. I agree with your opinion. And banks therefore say that bitcoin is evil, because it is a new competitor for them, which in the future can greatly spoil their lives. Here they are against bitcoin.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

People seem to think cryptos are going to solve everything and be accepted by the end of the year. I am a huge believer in blockchain technology but also am a realist and see this taking years more to be accepted, regulation will come first.
I agree. Too many people have too high expectations of crypto. Based on what? Who gave us any terms and conditions? Nobody. It goes how it goes. I believe in the power of technology to figure itself out with time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: