Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:40:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is Power  (Read 2320 times)
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

Well said. I agree with your opinion. And banks therefore say that bitcoin is evil, because it is a new competitor for them, which in the future can greatly spoil their lives. Here they are against bitcoin.
They just don't know how to use it properly. The problem here as in any domain of human activity is misinformation and underestimation. The bank should just learn how to play nice with crypto. It will be mutually beneficial for both.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

I think that crypto is real power and I should use it here and now, to my mind, buying crypto at the moment is a good way to earn money on the price difference which will be seen soon
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

They always tell that crypto is a scam because they dont have really knowledge about it, dont know how to use it.  If someone do not have any idea in one thing and heard any negative news about it they might think it is fake or scam. Its a good thing that crypto is invented bacause it helps a lot to people even government are against of it, theres a possibility that someday it will be accepted by many little by little.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

Apart from crypto making you free financially, it also helps to give you full access to your asset, without the influence of a third party. Also, a time would come that the world would be made to operate using crypto. So those who have got it fast, would enjoy the benefits more.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

Very well said! and that's probably why the rich bankers are saying bitcoin is a "scam"; bitcoin will be worth nothing; etc.. they're scared!
just don't sell and I'm sure we all will be happy, and the world will actually become a better place!  Cool
Sometimes people are spreading hoax in order to catch up the attention or mislead those people that want to join in bitcoin community. There are also FUD news and most of the time panic sellerd or scared investors are really affected. However, we are here to educate ourselves on what is happening in crypto community. I think this is the advantage of the people who knows BTT. We won't fear easily and confidently to our hold coins.

Alenas2018

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:14:06 AM

Before the advent and the popularity of crypto virtually every assets had the control of second or third party, such as the government and banks, which means there is no full control over it.
Here is a technology in which you have been given the power to control your money without an external influence.
I see crypto as the power to financial freedom. Therefore, use it wisely and responsibly.
So those who have got it fast, would enjoy the benefits more.Crypto is just one of the things that help, blockchain more and more improved.Nobody. It goes how it goes. I believe in the power of technology to figure itself out with time.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

Unfortunately, many people will not understand it now. The newbie will doubt that the cryptocurrency is a power - the market is down. Guys, simply wait. The crypto will rise and prove that it is really great.
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

yes i agree, Cryptocurrency does not have monetary policy restrictions from any country, so it is simpler to use to travel abroad. Using bitcoin does not require a physical transaction, making it easier for customers to transact. Compared to currency where you have to change your currency at the money changer first, the cryptocurrency is more reliable.
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

Crypto is a big power, especially in finance and economics, both small and global. At this time it can be called the beginning of cryptocurrency, and from here crypto has demonstrated its ability to make its owners happy and become richer. We all need to support this, and try to perfect it. Wink
SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

I'm sure that the bitcoin future. Because they are afraid of those who do not want to say goodbye to their money that is not earned honestly. I'm sure that bitcoin will be the world currency.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:19:55 PM

Well said. I agree with your opinion. And banks therefore say that bitcoin is evil, because it is a new competitor for them, which in the future can greatly spoil their lives. Here they are against bitcoin.
They just don't know how to use it properly. The problem here as in any domain of human activity is misinformation and underestimation. The bank should just learn how to play nice with crypto. It will be mutually beneficial for both.

In my opinion, any area where mutual trust is required to use blockchain, social networking, when we create accounts and provide information to Facebook, they can silently sell them that we do not know
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

Crypto is a threat to centralized system of transaction, because government, banks and other divisions involved in finance, trade and commerce do not have control over it.
This system truly gives power to every class in the society, both the rich and the masses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: