Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be contented with what you have  (Read 2897 times)
Ejitty

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:07:13 PM

You have to be contented with what ever you have or given to you, but some people the greediness in them have blind both their eyes and their sense which makes them fall to fake or scam project.
They are always attracted to this cheap projects thinking they will make money quickly without investing much.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

I am content.  I found a way to trade those coins on CMC that have higher gains (microcaps) and I stake low entry, high percent return coins on 3 older computers.

coffee_man

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

Panic and experiences just do not replenish your Deposit, so it's better to get rid of bad emotions. Patience is the key to success!
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

Slow and steady they say wins the race. Do not be in a haste to make it big in the crypto world. There is never a shortcut to success. Be contented with whatever you gain at every point in time.
Do not look down on yourself because you see others make it big. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Your gain might seem to be small today.
Your portfolio might not look so big.
Just in a moment and with little more patience, your portfolio will see the brightest light and be filled above your imaginations.

Nice piece of text, but we are not here to be happy and content with what we have. For that I could very well sit in the garden and watch the flowers grow instead of analysing ICOs.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

Slow and steady they say wins the race. Do not be in a haste to make it big in the crypto world. There is never a shortcut to success. Be contented with whatever you gain at every point in time.
Do not look down on yourself because you see others make it big. A drop of water makes a mighty ocean.
Just in a moment and with little more patience, your portfolio will see the brightest light and be filled above your imaginations.
It is a major law in our life that we need to follow, but what about cryptocurrency it is hard because when you had $10,000 and now you had only 4 and it was not depending on you, it is not so easy to stand that.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

in modern, whether you create not hollow the contemporary creations and the regular decrees, so you not guess of anything new. How it appeared to me that entire caboodle is modern, it's a well-forgotten erstwhile. But this does not use to high-reaching technology.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

Being contented is a manner of good attitude,wait for your proper time it includes your hardwork so you can have like what others,dont be greedy just to get what you wanna have everything has its proper time  so as of now be contented of what is given by you.,its a matter of your position/ranks to get more big rewards.
Why_I_not

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

I agree with you. The world of crypto does not tolerate fuss. So I go with the flow.
betnuci

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:59:51 PM

I agree, it is not good to get greedy with a market like the one from cryptocurrencies, that has high volatility, it can tempt people to make decisions by impulse, which they could regret in the future.
valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:57:41 AM

This week Bitcoin fell below $6000 mark. Many can't wait any longer and exchange their cryptocurrency for fiat money. Now on market situation is difficult, but need to be patient. We will definitely see growth of cryptocurrencies in near future.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

In our life, nowhere there are no guarantees)) Why if there is a chance in a bright future, do not use it? I believe in crypto currency. Everything takes time. True, not everyone has patience. Grin Grin Grin
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

Indeed however in crypto you need to grap each open door you see. In case you're fought with what you have why putting resources into digital money. in spite of the fact that the formation of significance from little to incredible. In like manner, it doesn't work exceptionally well in the event that it works scurry. So likewise for crypto. To gain the ground feasible, you need to advance on each staircase.
solarsenal

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

Thanks for this words of encouragement. Actually, Rome was not built in a day.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

I agree. Thank you for your encouragement. Indeed, the rush of longing too much in a hurry will lead to problems in the future. Being contented with what you have now, will prepare you to be contented also in the midst of riches later on. Ultimately its not about the money but rather on how you become in the midst of having it. Your character will determine who you are in the midst of what bitcoin or crypto can give you.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

This rule should be taken into account not only in the crypto currency industry, but also in real life, but also we need to always develop, learn and earn as many coins as possible.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

I agree. Everything will come with time. You do not have to rely on the mad profit from the beginning. Rejoice even in small earnings.
Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

I showed a mate of the coins i have gotten do far since i entered in to crypto. The moment he saw it, he became jealous and hinted someone to hack my account because he did everything for me and as having my details. I never expected this from him but it as happened. Let us all put a stop to such behavior.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

Maybe when I've bagged some tons of MFX with a few masternodes, then I might relax a bit. But jk... who want's to stop earning with the numerous opportunities out there? Especially now, when I can feel the adoption rate soaring high.
priscadavids

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

Exactly what I was telling someone today...don't let social media bring you depression... Don't let what you see on the internet think you are the odd one out, people don't put up their failures on the internet..they only put up the flashy lifestyle. Don't let those fake things get to you that you go extra mile to do what is above you. Be good with what you have and what you can do...just learn to improve yourself and you will just be fine in the end.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

I enter slowly into the crypto community and I set myself up for the fact that you can not earn fast big money here. However, it does not frighten me, I will invest and wait for success. And suddenly lucky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: