Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Start from somewhere  (Read 982 times)
kreon112

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

If you are a new member of crypto I could recommend you to read articles here and on the other resources which will help you to understand processes of crypto.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awrirem

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

To include I would state Crypto money is an awesome place for speculation. Numerous individuals have earned great measure of cash out of this and the economy of the world is additionally changing because of this. Extraordinarily, individuals who are jobless or looking for work, this would be an incredible place for speculation to them.
Ubiaitthoi801

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

If it's the first time you are in the Cryptocurrency world, you should look for high-profile trading platforms, such as Houbi and other large trading platforms.
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

We all cannot begin uptop, and those who begun up there dis start from the bottom and took time for them to getup there,  that should be a motivating factor for anyone, to launch their career from somewhere, besides  its the bottom start that guarantees you a safe place uptop when you get there as yo ill be mature enough to make crucial decisions
Takia

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:10:54 PM

In my opinion, the crypto money market is currently in the development stage. So this is a market that needs to be invested. We all know about the market so we need to have our own strategies and plans to be good potential investors.
lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:03:34 AM

Start should be from the reading articles if you want to join to the crypto, and in another way reading will bring you only benefit also. I am sure in this.
Cryppp350

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

Of course! All successful people once started their way with something simple.
In the world of crypto currency you will not immediately be successful! It is necessary to work hard.
I decided to start my work in crypto with Bounty campaigns.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

Yes, power to that somewhere part!  Cool

Many people dont even realise what they are missing and they dont understand where to start up the things. I guess its very much true that you should be starting your journey at least somewhere with something. Many people ask can I earn without investing money into crypto currencies or they ask should I go with the trading, gambling or something else? But come on man, is it the way it works? No, unless and until we dont jump in we have no idea where we are working on and how much success we will have from that. So its good thought OP.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:15:00 AM

Thank you for your encouragement and I think we really need to start from the beginning and build wealth along the line.  If we work hard in developing our skills and knowledge on cryptocurrencies there is no way we would not make it in future and become the wealthy in our society.
Cyangaramonde

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

If you are a beginner then you should look for large and reputable trading markets. They will help you learn the lessons of investing in cryptocurrency. If you are experienced with cryptos, you should know about ICO projects.
Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

that's right, all that we get is the result of our own efforts. if we are diligent and never give up then it will be easier to get the success. all we have to know is that the crypto world has advantages and disadvantages. if we can use it well then we will get a profit, but if not then we will get a loss.
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

Beginning from anywhere is very important even if it is small, then only then can it be extended to a big success.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

Yes I do agree we have to initiate from somewhere and for this we have to work hard in order to achieve success most of us always thought that Xyz person is earning huge even I am doing the same but not earning that much it is all because we all have different different skillset. So we should not compare ourselves with anyone. Try to improve your skillset everything will be fine. Study is always important in every sector whether its crypto knowledge. We know we have good probabilities of earning in crypto world if we start positively we will be happy that we started without second thought and delay.

Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

Start little rome is built gradually as a newbie you start at a point , don't give up keep working hard to get to top. Many people are looking for fast money with can't happen in crypto

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

a story that is pretty interesting. But if you look at the fact that there are now quite hard to wait for this to be great. though indeed the real crypto has potential it will not be able to walk well because many people are too busy thinking about their capital value of panic which always goes down continuously. so many don't wait for start from small things.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

Actually you shared a good things also who invest in market most of them may be don’t have enough knowledge but they are knowledgeable because at least they know some things yes its tough to understand but day by day people can know or understand this things. That why we need more investors.
Any smart person will definitely agree coupling with the fact that this market is just growing and there is really no way it will not keep developing the more into a much better space as time goes on. The volatility and the correction is what makes it even more interesting when it comes to having basic knowledge to trade the market long term to be able to make quality decisions when it comes to making huge profit from it. Now is the time to even start considering getting when the market is in its bottom.

If we work hard in developing our skills and knowledge on cryptocurrencies there is no way we would not make it in future and become the wealthy in our society.
But most new people are just following what we do discuss here and in worst case they are following the paid reviews. They are not ready to gain their knowledge from common sources but they look for direct recommendation. One new investor must look for finding basic knowledge and then must look into whitepapers for predicting the future of a coin and then finally must make their investment decisions.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

You can indeed start from anywhere you deem fit. As a matter of fact, this is just the beginning for this market, and you are right on time for good investments. Luckily for you, the market is experiencing some downtrends and the coins are a lot cheaper to buy now. Start somewhere, you don't have to wait fpr a specific time, or till you have some specific amount of money before you invest. You can start with whatever you have now.
Kewulea

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

Pleasant words OP. It's valid. Each example of overcoming adversity of today have experienced numerous obstacles which we may not know about. Individuals just praise you when you have at long last succeeded and arrived however they are not intrigued by knowing every one of the inconveniences you have experienced before making progress. I trust that cryptos still has far to go and we have better and more transcendent days ahead
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:37:10 AM

If you are a new member of crypto I could recommend you to read articles here and on the other resources which will help you to understand processes of crypto.

Yes, accumulating more knowledge about cryptocurrency will make you a better trader in the future and that is the reason why you need to study the market as well.
Dumlooke

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

Decent words OP. It's valid. Each example of overcoming adversity of today have experienced numerous obstacles which we may not know about. Individuals just commend you when you have at last succeeded and arrived yet they are not inspired by knowing every one of the inconveniences you have experienced before making progress. I trust that cryptos still has far to go and we have better and more great days ahead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: